- AP Picks: Feast of major implications for Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-25-15 1:01 am
Every team in the AP Top 25 is playing this weekend in a total of 18 games. All these games will be:
- Mangum leads BYU to dominating 52-10 win over Fresno State Updated: Nov-21-15 7:28 pm
PROVO, Utah - Tanner Mangum threw for 336 yards on 24-of-37 passing as BYU dominated Fresno State 52-10 on Saturday.
- After historic week, Missouri walks away with a win Updated: Nov-15-15 3:00 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - As the final seconds ticked away on one of the most tumultuous weeks in school history, Gary Pinkel stood in the middle of his players Saturday night and did something most unexpected.
- BYU blows lead, loses to emotionally charged Missouri, 20-16 Updated: Nov-15-15 2:59 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall first heard about the unrest on the Missouri campus last Sunday, and for about a day wondered whether their game at Arrowhead Stadium would even happen.
- BYU tops San Jose State 17-16 when 2-point attempt fails Updated: Nov-07-15 2:58 am
SAN JOSE, California - Tanner Mangum tied a BYU record for touchdown passes for a freshman and San Jose State failed on a two-point conversion attempt with 45 seconds to play and the Cougars held on to beat the Spartans 17-16 on Friday night.