- Nuggets hold off short-handed Pistons 103-92 Updated: Feb-10-16 11:41 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Will Barton lifted the Denver Nuggets with another impressive fourth quarter.
- Pistons retire Billups' jersey at halftime against Denver Updated: Feb-10-16 9:26 pm
AUBURN HIILS, Michigan - Moments before his jersey went up to the rafters, Chauncey Billups spoke to the crowd about the night the Detroit Pistons wrapped up the 2004 NBA title by routing the Los Angeles Lakers in Game 5 of the Finals.
- Johnson hits 3-pointer at buzzer, Nets beat Nuggets 105-104 Updated: Feb-08-16 11:16 pm
NEW YORK - Joe Johnson has been known as a clutch player during his tenure with the Brooklyn Nets and he came through again Monday night.
- Mudiay, Nuggets hand Knicks 5th straight loss Updated: Feb-07-16 5:05 pm
NEW YORK - Emmanuel Mudiay's first game at Madison Square Garden was going so poorly that he apologized to his coach at halftime.
- Bulls' Butler has strained left knee, no ligament damage Updated: Feb-06-16 8:27 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - When All-Star guard Jimmy Butler elevated during the second quarter of a game against Denver on Friday night, he heard a pop in his left knee - the last noise any basketball player wants to hear. The Chicago Bulls braced for the worst when Butler went in for an MRI exam.
- Nuggets rally for win after Bulls lose Butler to injury Updated: Feb-06-16 1:51 am
DENVER - Chicago lost All-Star Jimmy Butler, and then the game. An impressive rally by Danilo Gallinari and the Denver Nuggets pushed aside the Bulls.
- Derrick Favors powers Jazz to 85-81 win over Nuggets Updated: Feb-04-16 12:59 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Derrick Favors was his typical presence on defense, blocking and altering shots. It was a different story on offense until the most important moment of the game.
- Nuggets end Raptors' 11-game winning streak, 112-93 Updated: Feb-02-16 12:38 am
DENVER - The Toronto Raptors were ready for Danilo Gallinari. They didn't have an answer for Nikola Jokic.
- Bradley matches season-high 27, Celtics down Nuggets 111-103 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:37 pm
BOSTON - If the Celtics are going to be a threat in the playoffs this season, they will need consistent effort on the defensive end.
- Millsap scores 22 as Hawks rout Nuggets, 119-105 Updated: Jan-26-16 12:57 am
DENVER - The Atlanta Hawks arrived in Denver angry and frustrated. They're heading home feeling a lot better about their game.
- Gallinari scores 30, Nuggets beat Pistons 104-101 Updated: Jan-24-16 9:37 am
DENVER - Boxed into the corner with the shot clock and the game clock winding down, Danilo Gallinari launched a long jumper that found its way to the net and completed the Denver Nuggets' second-half rally.
- Gasol scores 27 as Grizzlies hold off Nuggets, 102-101. Updated: Jan-22-16 12:54 am
DENVER - With the game on the line, the Memphis Grizzlies leaned on Marc Gasol.
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder over Nuggets 110-104 Updated: Jan-20-16 12:56 am
DENVER - While Oklahoma City struggled from beyond the arc Tuesday night, it did enough on the boards to outlast the Denver Nuggets.
- Nuggets extend contract of GM Tim Connelly Updated: Jan-19-16 9:02 pm
DENVER - The Denver Nuggets signed general manager Tim Connelly and assistant general manager Arturas Karnisovas to multi-year contract extensions Tuesday.
- Foye's late 3-pointer lifts Nuggets over Pacers, 129-126 Updated: Jan-18-16 12:31 am
DENVER - The Denver Nuggets atoned for a poor defensive first half with a strong offense after the break to pull out a big win.
- Whiteside's triple-double rallies Heat past Nuggets, 98-95 Updated: Jan-16-16 12:46 am
DENVER - Hassan Whiteside felt better than he had in a long time. He left the Denver Nuggets feeling poorly after his performance on Friday.
- Heat G Wade out against Nuggets with shoulder injuries Updated: Jan-15-16 8:46 pm
DENVER - Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade was out of the lineup Friday against Denver with injuries to both shoulders.
- Heat G Wade out against Nuggets with shoulder injuries Updated: Jan-15-16 8:04 pm
DENVER - Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade was out of the lineup Friday with injuries to both shoulders.
- Curry scores 38 but Warriors lose to Nuggets, 112-110 Updated: Jan-14-16 1:15 am
DENVER - Stephen Curry was just about unstoppable in the fourth quarter, except near the very end.