- Senate candidate paid relative $170K for past campaign work Updated: Apr-30-16 12:49 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indiana Senate candidate who has railed against out-of-control government spending paid his brother-in-law nearly $170,000 to manage the finances of his congressional campaign. The relative worked as a car salesman and actor but had no experience rounding up political donations.
- Stutzman, Young near end of biting GOP Senate campaign Updated: Apr-29-16 2:08 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The farmer versus the U.S. Marine - those are the wholesome self-portraits the two candidates seeking Indiana's Republican nomination for U.S. Senate have tried their best to paint for voters ahead of Tuesday's primary election.
- Indiana lawmaker defends taking family on California trip Updated: Apr-21-16 9:56 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - U.S. Rep. Marlin Stutzman on Thursday defended his decision to have his Senate campaign pay more than $2,000 for a six-day trip to California last summer that his wife described on social media as a family vacation.
- Court rules Indiana lawmakers can keep emails private Updated: Apr-19-16 5:09 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana lawmakers can continue withholding their correspondence with lobbying groups and businesses from the public under a ruling Tuesday by the state Supreme Court.
- Indiana Senate leaders face Republican primary challenges Updated: Apr-16-16 11:08 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The two most-powerful leaders of the Indiana Senate are working to fend off Republican primary challengers who have criticized their handling of contentious issues in the GOP-dominated General Assembly.