- Police officer charged with DUI, hit and run in crash Updated: Oct-07-15 6:23 pm
UPPER MARLBORO, Maryland - Authorities say a Howard County Police officer has been charged with DUI and hit and run after a crash in Upper Marlboro.
- Less-lethal force helps end barricade without loss of life Updated: Sep-29-15 4:25 pm
CRISFIELD, Maryland - Less-lethal force is being credited with ending a barricade where a man fired at troopers on the Eastern Shore without loss of life.
- Maryland State Police trooper's car struck by driver Updated: Sep-26-15 11:03 am
ROCKVILLE, Maryland - The Maryland State Police says a trooper's car was hit while he was helping a motorist on I-495.
- Aircraft goes down in Md. field, no injuries reported Updated: Sep-19-15 3:20 pm
FREDERICK, Maryland - Authorities say a pilot who downed his aircraft in a farm field in Frederick after experiencing engine trouble was uninjured in the incident.
- Pilot hurt when ultralight aircraft crashes in Taneytown Updated: Sep-18-15 8:32 pm
TANEYTOWN, Maryland - Maryland State Police say a pilot was hurt when his ultralight aircraft crashed shortly after takeoff in Taneytown.