- Bill to punish 'sanctuary cities' advances in La. House Updated: Apr-21-16 4:32 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - A bid to punish jurisdictions that don't follow federal immigration law has advanced in the Louisiana House, and turned lawmakers' attention to New Orleans.
- Federal lawyer gets 30 days for forging document Updated: Apr-20-16 7:03 pm
SEATTLE - A U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement attorney was sentenced to 30 days in jail Wednesday for forging a document to make it look like a Mexican man who wanted to stay in the United States was not eligible to do so.
- 993 kilograms of cocaine seized off Dominican Republic Updated: Apr-15-16 3:17 am
MIAMI - Authorities say a South Florida drug task force seized 993 kilograms of cocaine about 95 miles south of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- $75,000 cash seized from car on I-95 in SC Updated: Apr-11-16 8:16 am
YEMASSEE, South Carolina - U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents are investigating after authorities seized $75,000 cash from a car that an officer stopped on Interstate 95 in South Carolina.
- Officials searching for CIA, FBI badge counterfeiter Updated: Mar-31-16 11:07 am
ALEXANDRIA, Virginia - Officials are searching for a man they say made and distribute counterfeit badges for the CIA, FBI and Homeland Security Investigations.
- Officials searching for CIA, FBI badge counterfeiter Updated: Mar-31-16 10:20 am
ALEXANDRIA, Virginia - Officials are searching for a man they say made and distributed counterfeit badges for the CIA, FBI and Homeland Security Investigations.