- Michigan woman gets $2K fine from TSA over apple butter Updated: Oct-08-15 5:24 am
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - A western Michigan woman is involved in a dispute with the federal Transportation Security Administration over a $2,000 fine for attempting to carry apple butter onto a flight.
- Man cited after gun found in carry-on bag at Norfolk airport Updated: Oct-07-15 9:33 am
NORFOLK, Virginia - Federal authorities say a man was cited for bringing a loaded handgun to Norfolk International Airport after officers discovered the weapon in a carry-on bag.
- Sheridan airport seeks renewed TSA support for air service Updated: Oct-01-15 5:34 am
SHERIDAN, Wyoming - As the Sheridan County Airport prepares to resume commercial air passenger service, the county is unsure if there will be Transportation Security Administration officials to do security checks before flights take off.
- TSA agent at JFK Airport accused of stealing $61 from wallet Updated: Sep-20-15 7:44 pm
NEW YORK - A Transportation Security Administration screener has been accused of stealing $61 from a man's wallet at a Kennedy Airport security checkpoint.
- Agency chief: Air marshals in sex scandal should leave Updated: Sep-17-15 6:39 pm
WASHINGTON - Three federal air marshals accused of hiring prostitutes and recording at least one sexual encounter with a government-issued device are not representative of the Federal Air Marshal Service, the agency's head told lawmakers Thursday.
- Mobile team to tackle complaints about unfair no-fly issues Updated: Sep-12-15 12:59 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - With ticket in hand and friends at his side, Abdirizak Ali went to the Minneapolis airport in 2012, eager to make a once-in-a-lifetime pilgrimage to Mecca. Instead, he was turned away at the ticket counter, escorted outside by security and - without explanation - told he couldn't fly.