- Few Memorial Day airport headaches, most wait times bearable Updated: May-30-16 7:08 pm
MIAMI - Travelers who had braced for long lines and long waits were instead moving through most U.S. airports fairly quickly Monday, as the busy Memorial Day travel weekend drew to close.
- Expecting worst, holiday travelers find fast airport lines Updated: May-28-16 2:36 am
ATLANTA - Fast moving airport security lines at the start of the Memorial Day weekend could bode well for return travelers Monday.
- Hawaiian Airlines: Expect longer security waits this weekend Updated: May-26-16 11:04 pm
HONOLULU - Hawaiian Airlines says travelers should expect even longer wait times than usual at Honolulu International Airport over the busy holiday weekend.
- AP: Intruders breach US airport fences about every 10 days Updated: May-26-16 9:48 am
Under pressure to prevent people from sneaking onto runways and planes at major U.S. airports, authorities are cracking down - not on the intruders who slip through perimeter gates or jump over fences, but on the release of information about the breaches.
- Naked man gives Honolulu airport 4th security fence breach Updated: May-26-16 1:06 am
HONOLULU - Honolulu International Airport had one more perimeter security breach than authorities have previously disclosed.
- TSA chief: Help is on the way to address long airport lines Updated: May-25-16 3:40 pm
WASHINGTON - The Transportation Security Administration will add 768 new screeners by mid-June to deal with increasingly long airport security lines that have caused passengers to miss flights even before the busy summer travel season, the agency's chief told Congress on Wednesday.
- Fares are cheap; airlines don't want them to stay that way Updated: May-24-16 3:46 pm
DALLAS - Enjoy lower airfares while you can. Airlines are taking steps to push prices higher by next year.
- Head of TSA security operations removed from position Updated: May-24-16 1:42 am
WASHINGTON - A House committee said Monday that the head of security operations at the Transportation Security Administration has been replaced.
- Lawmakers address security delays at Newark Liberty airport Updated: May-23-16 5:19 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Help is on the way to address long lines and long wait times for travelers at Newark Liberty Airport on the brink of the summer travel season.
- Piece from 9/11 Pentagon attack to be displayed at airport Updated: May-23-16 1:42 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The public will be able to see an artifact from the Sept. 11, 2001 attack on the Pentagon after it is unveiled this week at the Charleston airport.
- TSA sends dozens of screeners to O'Hare to cut wait times Updated: May-17-16 2:27 pm
CHICAGO - The Transportation Security Administration is immediately sending 58 new security officers and four more bomb-sniffing dog teams to Chicago's O'Hare International Airport to address long delays at security checkpoints.
- Airport security glitch causes long delays in Ketchikan Updated: May-15-16 12:04 pm
KETCHIKAN, Alaska - Travelers leaving from the Ketchikan International Airport are being told to expect long delays due to a security equipment breakdown.
- NY senator: Put more dogs on the airport security line Updated: May-15-16 7:13 am
NEW YORK - U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer is urging the Transportation Security Administration to put more dogs on the passenger-screening line to reduce long delays for travelers going through security at New York City airports.
- Phoenix airport mulling use of contractor instead of TSA Updated: May-13-16 8:15 pm
PHOENIX - Phoenix's busiest airport could cut ties with the TSA in the wake of a baggage-screening system breakdown that caused travelers a massive luggage delay, city officials said Friday.
- The Latest: Phoenix airport may pick contractor over TSA Updated: May-13-16 6:25 pm
PHOENIX - The Latest on problems with the baggage-screening system at Phoenix's airport (all times local):
- Officials: Air passenger caught with dagger, throwing stars Updated: May-09-16 4:53 pm
NEW YORK - A Connecticut man has been arrested after authorities say he tried to bring martial arts weapons, including throwing stars, onto a plane in New York City.
- Travelers don't leave much change at Sioux City airport Updated: May-08-16 4:15 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Security officers collect a significant amount of change travelers leave behind at most airport checkpoints, but not in Sioux City.