- OSHA identifies Arkansas man killed on job in North Dakota Updated: Jul-29-15 10:12 am
DICKINSON, North Dakota - The Occupational Safety and Health Administration has identified an Arkansas man who died on the job in North Dakota.
- OSHA investigating Frederick tire shop after worker killed Updated: Jul-22-15 8:46 pm
LONGMONT, Colorado - The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is reviewing procedures at a Frederick tire shop following the death of an employee earlier this month.
- Ashley Furniture cited for more alleged safety violations Updated: Jul-21-15 4:53 pm
ARCADIA, Wisconsin - A federal safety agency is accusing Ashley Furniture Industries Inc. of more safety violations at its factory in Arcadia.
- Contractor fined in W.Va. worker's death Updated: Jul-18-15 12:19 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A pipeline construction contractor has been fined $7,000 by federal officials following an investigation into the early January death of a worker on a project at Moundvsille.
- OSHA proposes $74K in fines for storage tank company Updated: Jul-17-15 4:41 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Missouri - A federal agency has proposed $74,000 in fines for a storage tank manufacturer accused of exposing workers to hazardous levels of a chemical than can cause lung cancer and other health problems.
- OSHA cites, fines company after death of worker in W.Va. Updated: Jul-17-15 3:30 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - The government has fined a pipeline construction contractor $7,000 stemming from the death of a worker at a Moundsville job.
- Construction company cited in fatal Ohio overpass collapse Updated: Jul-15-15 5:10 pm
CINCINNATI - A company in charge of demolishing a highway overpass that collapsed and killed a construction worker in January has been cited for two safety violations and fined $14,000, a federal agency said Wednesday.
- US agency: Deaths show DuPont has 'failed' safety program Updated: Jul-09-15 10:33 pm
LA PORTE, Texas - U.S. regulators on Thursday took DuPont to task for a massive gas leak last year that killed four workers at a plant in Texas, placing the chemical company in its "severe violator enforcement program" and saying the accident shows it has a "failed safety program."
- OSHA investigating Kansas oil field death Updated: Jul-02-15 7:53 pm
GREAT BEND, Kansas - A federal agency is investigating the death of a 30-year-old oil field worker in central Kansas.