- Authorities ID Michigan man killed in North Dakota oil patch Updated: Jun-24-16 9:44 am
ROSS, North Dakota - Authorities have identified a worker who died after being struck by a crane boom at an oil well site in western North Dakota.
- OSHA: North Dakota oil worker killed in crane accident Updated: Jun-21-16 4:39 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A worker was killed in a crane accident at an oil well site in western North Dakota, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration said Tuesday.
- 1 killed, 3 hurt in oil well explosion in North Dakota Updated: Jun-20-16 3:14 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - One worker was killed and two others were seriously injured in an explosion and fire at an oil well in western North Dakota, authorities said.
- 5 companies at Lincoln apartment site cited by OSHA Updated: Jun-14-16 3:40 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Five companies working on a Lincoln apartment complex have been cited for federal workplace safety violations.
- Ashley Furniture to pay $1.75M to settle safety citations Updated: Jun-08-16 7:45 pm
ARCADIA, Wisconsin - Wisconsin-based Ashley Furniture has agreed to pay $1.75 million to settle alleged safety violations at four of its plants, the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration said Wednesday.
- OSHA investigating gas tank explosion that injured worker Updated: Jun-08-16 3:21 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is investigating after an old gas tank exploded and seriously burned a construction worker in Manchester.
- OSHA plans probe of Kansas worker's scaffolding death Updated: Jun-03-16 4:17 pm
LEAWOOD, Kansas - A federal workplace safety investigation is planned in the case of a man who fell to his death from scaffolding during an apartment renovation site in suburban Kansas City.
- Scaffolding collapses in Hartford, worker critically injured Updated: Jun-03-16 7:02 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A construction worker was rushed to the hospital in critical condition after he fell more than 60 feet when scaffolding collapsed at a work site in Hartford.