- OSHA investigates worker death at South Dakota ethanol plant Updated: May-13-16 6:18 am
HUDSON, South Dakota - Federal workplace safety officials are investigating a fatal fire at a South Dakota ethanol plant.
- Hazardous chemicals post secret threat to Texas neighbors Updated: May-12-16 4:13 pm
HOUSTON - Just outside Pearland, theater patrons come and go within 200 feet of a warehouse that stockpiles a pesticide so toxic it seeped into a family's house in Utah and killed two little girls.
- Workers allege safety problems at auto glass manufacturer Updated: May-09-16 5:15 pm
MORAINE, Ohio - Employees alleging unsafe work conditions at an automotive glass manufacturing plant have requested an expanded investigation there in a complaint with the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Feds cite company with grain dust issues at Kansas facility Updated: May-06-16 7:38 am
TRIBUNE, Kansas - Federal officials have cited a national agricultural marketing firm based in Omaha, Nebraska, with exposing workers to grain dust and fall hazards in western Kansas.
- Michigan didn't issue fines in many asbestos violations Updated: May-01-16 1:21 pm
DETROIT - Michigan's state worker safety agency didn't issue fines in the majority of asbestos abatement cases where it found serious violations during the past seven years, and not one company was fined the maximum $7,000, a newspaper reports.
- OSHA finds multiple violations related to Kansas man's death Updated: Apr-26-16 11:27 am
HILL, Kansas - A federal safety agency has cited the employer of a southeast Kansas man killed in a workplace accident with multiple violations.