- OSHA investigates death of worker at GM plant in Ohio Updated: Feb-03-16 3:36 pm
DEFIANCE, Ohio - The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration is investigating the death of a worker at a General Motors plant in northwestern Ohio.
- Repair worker dies in 7-story fall down elevator shaft Updated: Feb-02-16 7:26 pm
GUTTENBERG, New Jersey - Authorities say an elevator repair worker from New York fell seven stories to his death down a shaft in New Jersey.
- OSHA cites 'Texas' producers over deadly fireworks blast Updated: Feb-02-16 5:10 pm
PALO DURO CANYON STATE PARK, Texas - Federal officials have issued citations against a group that puts on the outdoor musical "Texas" after a stage manager was killed last summer when two containers of fireworks exploded at the production venue in Palo Duro Canyon.
- OSHA investigates man's 33-foot fall at Kansas power plant Updated: Jan-27-16 6:37 pm
LA CYGNE, Kansas - Federal officials are investigating after a worker fell 33 feet at an east-central Kansas power plant.
- OSHA fines Bristol amusement park for 18 violations Updated: Jan-27-16 7:20 am
BRISTOL, Connecticut - The Occupational Safety and Health Administration has fined a Bristol amusement park just over $70,000 after uncovering 18 "serious" violations.
- OSHA to investigate worker death at Idaho seed plant Updated: Jan-22-16 2:50 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho - Federal workplace safety officials are investigating a fatal industrial accident at an Idaho seed plant on Wednesday.
- Ohio still looking into fatal overpass collapse year later Updated: Jan-21-16 5:50 pm
CINCINNATI - A state analysis of a highway overpass collapse that killed a construction worker in southwestern Ohio has yet to be completed a year later and lawsuits over the accident continue as the man's family struggles with his loss.
- Deaths down in North Dakota oil patch but reason unclear Updated: Jan-14-16 8:31 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The number of work-related deaths in the North Dakota oil patch in 2015 dropped from the previous year.