- Group says IRS ruling could promote community solar projects Updated: Sep-01-15 6:50 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - A Vermont man who bought 10 solar panels as part of a jointly owned solar power project is poised to get 30 percent of his cost added to his income tax refund after the Internal Revenue Service ruled he could take the same tax credit used by some of the people who put solar panels on their roofs.
- Report: Jackie Robinson West took in over $300K in donations Updated: Aug-24-15 12:26 pm
CHICAGO - Chicago's Jackie Robinson West baseball team accepted more than $300,000 in donations before Little League International stripped the team of its 2014 U.S. title, according to documents submitted to the Internal Revenue Service.
- SD Attorney General warning of IRS phone scam Updated: Aug-23-15 2:17 am
- Pohlad family resolves IRS claim for $36 million Updated: Aug-20-15 3:58 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Internal Revenue Service has settled a nearly $256 million claim on the estate of billionaire Carl Pohlad for a fraction of what the federal agency initially demanded.
- Business owner sentenced for not paying withholding taxes Updated: Aug-07-15 7:44 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The owner of a Baton Rouge-based health care company has been sentenced to four years and ordered to pay nearly $6 million to the federal government for failing to pay several million dollars in employee withholding taxes.