- Conservatives warn IRS could target gay marriage opponents Updated: Jul-16-15 4:01 pm
WASHINGTON - A brief exchange during Supreme Court arguments in the same-sex marriage case has exploded into a full-blown crisis for some conservatives who warn that the IRS could start revoking the tax-exempt status of religious groups that oppose gay marriage.
- Insane Clown Posse member will talk to IRS, says lawyer Updated: Jul-16-15 11:29 am
DETROIT - A lawyer for a member of hip-hop duo Insane Clown Posse says a dispute with tax collectors will be settled after a big music bash next week.
- IRS investigating Shaggy 2 Dope from Insane Clown Posse Updated: Jul-15-15 5:32 pm
DETROIT - The Internal Revenue Service wants to know more about the income of one half of hip-hop duo Insane Clown Posse.
- IRS reaches $388 million deal with ex-Pistons owner's estate Updated: Jul-08-15 5:48 pm
- 14 years for man in Indian scam that cost taxpayers millions Updated: Jul-08-15 5:41 pm
NEW YORK - A leader in an India-based scam that scared American taxpayers into sending millions of dollars because they thought the U.S. government was after them was sentenced Wednesday to more than 14 years in prison by a judge who said he wanted to send a message to others considering similar crimes.
- IRS reaches $388 million deal with ex-Pistons owner's estate Updated: Jul-08-15 4:47 pm
- Sen. Warner asks IRS to investigate Norfolk-based charity Updated: Jul-08-15 11:02 am
NORFOLK, Virginia - U.S. Sen. Mark Warner has asked the Internal Revenue Service to investigate a Norfolk-based charity.