- Rubio's presidential bid boosted by secret-money commercials Updated: Oct-08-15 12:11 pm
WASHINGTON - Voters are beginning to learn about Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio.
- Accountant pleads guilty in $3.4M tax refund fraud scheme Updated: Sep-25-15 10:59 am
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - A South Florida certified public accountant has pleaded guilty to a lengthy $3.4 million tax refund fraud scheme.
- Ex-Pistons owner's estate sues tax business over IRS claim Updated: Sep-25-15 5:59 am
- Seattle IRS agent charged with bribing pot shop owner Updated: Sep-21-15 7:52 pm
SEATTLE - An Internal Revenue Service agent has been arrested on charges related to soliciting a bribe and accepting payment from a Seattle marijuana business owner.
- Coca-Cola: IRS says we owe $3.3 billion in back taxes Updated: Sep-18-15 3:44 pm
NEW YORK - Coca-Cola was notified by the IRS that it owes $3.3 billion more in federal taxes, as well as interest, for 2007 to 2009, the company said Friday.
- Canadian man convicted in tax conspiracy to defraud USA Updated: Sep-17-15 4:13 pm
ROCHESTER, New York - A 52-year-old Canadian man has been convicted of conspiracy in a multimillion-dollar tax scam involving the Internal Revenue Service.
- Vet group hosting Trump lost nonprofit status Updated: Sep-16-15 5:32 pm
WASHINGTON - The Internal Revenue Service revoked the nonprofit status of the veterans benefit organization that hosted and sold tickets to a foreign policy speech by Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump aboard a retired U.S. battleship, The Associated Press has learned. The group's endorsement of Trump at the event also could raise legal problems under campaign finance laws.