- Pascagoula man pleads guilty in tennis balls of meth case Updated: Aug-27-15 8:31 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - A third man has pleaded guilty to charges related to the transporting meth in tennis balls from Fresno, California, to Jackson County.
- Federal drug agent in South Texas charged in child pornography case Updated: Aug-18-15 1:28 pm
McALLEN, Texas - A Drug Enforcement Administration agent in South Texas has been accused of downloading child pornography.
- DEA seizes medical pot after explosion at dispensary Updated: Aug-13-15 2:17 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - The federal Drug Enforcement Administration has seized and destroyed several marijuana plants from a licensed Santa Fe dispensary after two employees were burned in a recent explosion.
- CVS Health to pay government $450,000 to settle dispute Updated: Aug-10-15 2:56 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - CVS Health has agreed to pay $450,000 to the federal government to settle allegations that several of its Rhode Island retail pharmacies filled forged and invalid painkiller prescriptions.
- DEA seizes $20M in cocaine from vehicle, storage Updated: Aug-10-15 6:05 am
CLIFTON, New Jersey - Drug Enforcement Administration agents in New Jersey say they uncovered $20 million worth of cocaine in a vehicle and a storage facility in Pennsylvania.
- US offers $5M for information on escaped Mexican drug lord Updated: Aug-05-15 3:26 pm
WASHINGTON - The U.S. government on Wednesday announced a $5 million reward for information leading to the recapture of one of the world's most wanted drug kingpins, Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman of Mexico.
- Prescription drug take back initiative set for Sept. 26 Updated: Jul-30-15 3:17 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Another prescription drug collection effort will be held in September.