- Former Browns center Tom DeLeone dies at age 65 Updated: May-22-16 6:01 pm
CLEVELAND - Tom DeLeone, the tough-nosed center who made two Pro Bowls during 11 seasons with the Cleveland Browns, has died. He was 65.
- US reveals how much Treasury debt Saudi Arabia owns Updated: May-16-16 4:59 pm
WASHINGTON - Foreign holdings of U.S. Treasury securities rose in March, with the Treasury Department revealing for the first time in four decades how much Saudi Arabia owns.
- Pfizer buying skin drug maker Anacor for $5.2 billion Updated: May-16-16 2:54 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Pfizer is fortifying its key immunology and inflammation drug business, snapping up a small maker of skin disorder treatments for about $5.2 billion, weeks after the U.S. Treasury Department torpedoed Pfizer's planned $160 billion deal for Allergan PLC.
- Treasury Secretary Lew plans Anchorage visit before Japan Updated: May-12-16 1:43 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew will stop in Anchorage ahead of a trip to Japan next week.
- Detroit expanding blight-removal work to more neighborhoods Updated: May-09-16 10:44 am
DETROIT - Detroit says it's planning to expand its blight-removal program into more neighborhoods as part of $42 million in newly approved funding.
- Colombia arrests alleged big money launderer from Panama Updated: May-06-16 4:02 pm
BOGOTA, Colombia - Colombian authorities have arrested a prominent Panama businessman they're calling the world's most-wanted money launderer and froze assets belonging to dozens of companies linked to him that were allegedly used to hide millions in illegal drug profits.
- US places 5 countries on trade monitoring list Updated: Apr-29-16 6:06 pm
WASHINGTON - The Treasury Department has placed five countries - China, Japan, Germany, South Korea and Taiwan - on a new monitoring list designed to pressure foreign governments to tackle large trade imbalances with the United States.
- Shareholders criticize Pfizer after scrapped Allergan deal Updated: Apr-28-16 1:28 pm
Just weeks after the collapse of Pfizer's controversial deal to buy fellow drugmaker Allergan and move its headquarters to Ireland, company executives faced sharp criticism from shareholders at their annual meeting.