- Browse free or die? New Hampshire library is at privacy fore Updated: Jun-26-16 1:17 pm
LEBANON, New Hampshire - A small library in New Hampshire sits at the forefront of global efforts to promote privacy and fight government surveillance - to the consternation of law enforcement.
- Worker barred from Homeland Security office after gun arrest Updated: Jun-25-16 11:29 am
WASHINGTON - A Department of Homeland Security analyst has been barred from the agency's headquarters while authorities continue to investigate why he allegedly brought a gun and other weapons to his workplace.
- The Latest: Agents searched home for weapons, other evidence Updated: Jun-22-16 4:01 pm
MARTINSBURG, West Virginia - The Latest on a U.S. Department of Homeland Security employee under investigation for having weapons at the agency's headquarters (all times EDT):
- South Carolina authorities seize 15 pounds of cocaine Updated: Jun-19-16 12:36 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - South Carolina authorities have made four arrests and seized about 15 pounds of cocaine.
- China, US hold talks to bridge cybersecurity differences Updated: Jun-14-16 4:39 am
BEIJING - Chinese and American officials said Tuesday they're committed to bridging their differences on cybersecurity and moving to implement recent agreements, as they held talks amid complaints over China-based hacking operations that the U.S. says may have already cost U.S. companies tens of billions of dollars.
- The Latest: FEMA authorizes funds to help fight Arizona fire Updated: Jun-09-16 7:29 pm
YARNELL, Arizona - The Latest on a wildfire burning near Yarnell, Arizona. (all times local):
- Report: Agents faced delay entering building in terror probe Updated: Jun-03-16 11:03 am
WASHINGTON - A government report says Homeland Security agents were improperly delayed from entering a federal building during a probe of last year's terror attack in San Bernardino.