- Man died at sea of carbon monoxide poisoning Updated: Jul-06-15 11:34 am
YORK, Maine - Maine authorities say a 59-year-old Vermont man died at sea of carbon monoxide poisoning last month about 13 miles off of York Harbor.
- Crews searching for man who jumped from boat at Lake Mead Updated: Jul-05-15 6:26 pm
BOULDER CITY, Nevada - Rescuers are searching for a man who was last seen Sunday afternoon jumping off a boat at Lake Meat National Recreational Area.
- Coast Guard searching for man missing near Texas pier Updated: Jul-05-15 4:58 pm
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - U.S. Coast Guard crews and Port Aransas police are searching for a 21-year-old man who was reported missing after wading off a pier.
- Coast Guard saves 6 fishermen off SE Texas coast Updated: Jul-04-15 2:14 pm
BAY CITY, Texas - Six fishermen are safe after being rescued overnight when their fishing boat capsized 6 miles off the Southeast Texas coast.
- Coast Guard suspends Alaska search for overboard crew member Updated: Jul-03-15 9:46 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The Coast Guard has suspended a search for a cruise ship crew member who was reported overboard off Alaska.
- Officials call off search for missing swimmer in Barrington Updated: Jul-03-15 7:43 pm
BARRINGTON, Rhode Island - Authorities have called off a search in waters off Barrington for a man who went missing during a boating trip.
- Military recruits still not using American-made sneakers Updated: Jul-03-15 4:10 pm
BOSTON - New Balance thinks the U.S. military is dragging its feet.
- Mississippi River reopened after towboats collision Updated: Jul-03-15 10:11 am
CONVENT, Louisiana - The Coast Guard has reopened the Mississippi River after a collision of two towboats broke loose some barges- one containing caustic soda.
- Coast Guard rescues 3 after boat runs aground Updated: Jul-02-15 11:49 pm
ILWACO, Washington - A Coast Guard helicopter crew has rescued three people after their 16-foot pleasure boat became disabled and ran aground on a small island near Cape Disappointment on the southwest Washington coast.
- Coast Guard aiding search for missing boater in Barrington Updated: Jul-02-15 9:16 pm
BARRINGTON, Rhode Island - Local authorities and the Coast Guard are searching for a man who went missing while boating in waters off Barrington.
- Coast Guard rescues 4 stranded jet skiers in southern Jersey Updated: Jul-01-15 6:17 pm
CAPE MAY, New Jersey - The Coast Guard has rescued two children and two adult jet skiers who were stranded in the mud in southern New Jersey.
- Opelika men recount rescue off Ala coast Updated: Jul-01-15 12:36 pm
OPELIKA, Alabama - Two Opelika firefighters and one former firefighter are safe and back at work after they were separated from their boat when a scuba dive outing went wrong in the Gulf of Mexico 13 miles off the coast of Orange Beach.
- Coast Guard identifies victims in deadly racing boat crash Updated: Jul-01-15 8:32 am
GRASONVILLE, Maryland - The U.S. Coast Guard has identified the victims of a boat crash that left one child dead and three adults seriously injured.
- Coast Guard rescues 2 fishermen on Oregon coast Updated: Jul-01-15 2:52 am
FLORENCE, Oregon - A Coast Guard crew has rescued two fishermen after their 27-foot fishing boat sank as it was being towed Tuesday evening near the Oregon coast entrance to the Umpqua River.
- Coast Guard: Tourist falls off personal watercraft and dies Updated: Jun-30-15 6:37 pm
EMERALD ISLE, North Carolina - A spokesman for the U.S. Coast Guard says man has died after falling off his personal watercraft in Bogue Inlet.
- US Coast Guard chopper lands hard at San Francisco airport Updated: Jun-29-15 7:03 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - A U.S. Coast Guard helicopter has crashed at San Francisco International Airport. No injuries have been reported.
- Coast Guard searches for missing jet skier off Alabama coast Updated: Jun-29-15 7:50 am
FORT MORGAN, Alabama - U.S. Coast Guard crews are searching for a jet skier who went missing off the Alabama coast near Fort Morgan.
- Coast Guard rescues 3 stranded boaters in Favorite Channel Updated: Jun-29-15 7:07 am
JUNEAU, Alaska - The Coast Guard rescued three stranded boaters from a small island in Favorite Channel.
- Coast Guard crew medically evacuates woman from boat Updated: Jun-29-15 5:49 am
MIAMI - A United States Coast Guard crew medically evacuated a woman from a boat 98 miles off Florida's Atlantic coastline.
- Coast Guard rescues 3 divers off Pensacola coast Updated: Jun-28-15 1:28 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The Coast Guard says it rescued three men that had become separated from their boat while diving off the coast of Pensacola.
- 2 San Antonio divers rescued after missing in Gulf of Mexico Updated: Jun-28-15 1:02 pm
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Two divers from San Antonio missing in the Gulf of Mexico for more than three hours have been rescued after being spotted by a Coast Guard helicopter.
- Coast Guard leads weekend campaign against drunk boating Updated: Jun-27-15 4:17 am
CHICAGO - The U.S. Coast Guard will join Great Lakes law enforcement agencies through Sunday for its annual "Operation Dry Water" campaign against drunk boating.
- Coast Guard join police in patrolling Charleston-area waters Updated: Jun-27-15 4:04 am
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - U.S. Coast Guard crews, along with members of the North Charleston Police Department and the S.C. Department of Natural Resources, will be on the lookout for recreational boaters who have had too much to drink.
- Cape May Coast Guard gets new commander Updated: Jun-26-15 8:34 am
CAPE MAY, New Jersey - Coast Guard Station Cape May has a new leader.
- Coast Guard Training Center Yorktown has command change Updated: Jun-26-15 4:43 am
YORKTOWN, Virginia - Coast Guard Training Center Yorktown has undergone a change of command.