- Coast Guard rescues 4 stranded jet skiers in southern Jersey Updated: Jul-01-15 6:17 pm
CAPE MAY, New Jersey - The Coast Guard has rescued two children and two adult jet skiers who were stranded in the mud in southern New Jersey.
- Opelika men recount rescue off Ala coast Updated: Jul-01-15 12:36 pm
OPELIKA, Alabama - Two Opelika firefighters and one former firefighter are safe and back at work after they were separated from their boat when a scuba dive outing went wrong in the Gulf of Mexico 13 miles off the coast of Orange Beach.
- Coast Guard identifies victims in deadly racing boat crash Updated: Jul-01-15 8:32 am
GRASONVILLE, Maryland - The U.S. Coast Guard has identified the victims of a boat crash that left one child dead and three adults seriously injured.
- Coast Guard rescues 2 fishermen on Oregon coast Updated: Jul-01-15 2:52 am
FLORENCE, Oregon - A Coast Guard crew has rescued two fishermen after their 27-foot fishing boat sank as it was being towed Tuesday evening near the Oregon coast entrance to the Umpqua River.
- Coast Guard: Tourist falls off personal watercraft and dies Updated: Jun-30-15 6:37 pm
EMERALD ISLE, North Carolina - A spokesman for the U.S. Coast Guard says man has died after falling off his personal watercraft in Bogue Inlet.
- US Coast Guard chopper lands hard at San Francisco airport Updated: Jun-29-15 7:03 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - A U.S. Coast Guard helicopter has crashed at San Francisco International Airport. No injuries have been reported.
- Cause to be released soon in Vermont fisherman's death Updated: Jun-29-15 10:44 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine authorities say they will soon release the cause of death of a 59-year-old Vermont man who died at sea about 13 miles off of York Harbor, Maine.
- Coast Guard searches for missing jet skier off Alabama coast Updated: Jun-29-15 7:50 am
FORT MORGAN, Alabama - U.S. Coast Guard crews are searching for a jet skier who went missing off the Alabama coast near Fort Morgan.
- Coast Guard rescues 3 stranded boaters in Favorite Channel Updated: Jun-29-15 7:07 am
JUNEAU, Alaska - The Coast Guard rescued three stranded boaters from a small island in Favorite Channel.
- Coast Guard crew medically evacuates woman from boat Updated: Jun-29-15 5:49 am
MIAMI - A United States Coast Guard crew medically evacuated a woman from a boat 98 miles off Florida's Atlantic coastline.
- Coast Guard rescues 3 divers off Pensacola coast Updated: Jun-28-15 1:28 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The Coast Guard says it rescued three men that had become separated from their boat while diving off the coast of Pensacola.
- 2 San Antonio divers rescued after missing in Gulf of Mexico Updated: Jun-28-15 1:02 pm
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Two divers from San Antonio missing in the Gulf of Mexico for more than three hours have been rescued after being spotted by a Coast Guard helicopter.
- Coast Guard leads weekend campaign against drunk boating Updated: Jun-27-15 4:17 am
CHICAGO - The U.S. Coast Guard will join Great Lakes law enforcement agencies through Sunday for its annual "Operation Dry Water" campaign against drunk boating.
- Coast Guard join police in patrolling Charleston-area waters Updated: Jun-27-15 4:04 am
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - U.S. Coast Guard crews, along with members of the North Charleston Police Department and the S.C. Department of Natural Resources, will be on the lookout for recreational boaters who have had too much to drink.
- Coast Guard: 2012 Olympic sailor missing off Florida coast Updated: Jun-26-15 10:36 am
MIAMI - The Coast Guard is searching in Biscayne Bay outside Miami for a missing sailor who was a member of the 2012 U.S. Olympic sailing team.
- Cape May Coast Guard gets new commander Updated: Jun-26-15 8:34 am
CAPE MAY, New Jersey - Coast Guard Station Cape May has a new leader.
- Coast Guard Training Center Yorktown has command change Updated: Jun-26-15 4:43 am
YORKTOWN, Virginia - Coast Guard Training Center Yorktown has undergone a change of command.
- Over 70 Cuban, Haitian migrants returned home by Coast Guard Updated: Jun-26-15 3:04 am
MIAMI - U.S. Coast Guard officials say homemade vessels recently used by Cuban migrants attempting to reach Florida shores are a "recipe for disaster."
- Ore. police: Man fishing for halibut off Ore. coast dies Updated: Jun-26-15 12:59 am
NEWPORT, Oregon - Oregon State Police say a 64-year-old Tigard (TYE-gard), Oregon, man fishing for halibut on a boat about 25 miles off the Oregon coast has died.
- Workers admit roles in fraudulent invoices on vessels Updated: Jun-25-15 5:43 am
GULFPORT, Mississippi - Two former supervisors at Ingalls Shipbuilding pleaded guilty to charges of failing to report the fraudulent charging of time and labor for work on U.S. Coast Guard and Navy vessels at the Pascagoula shipyard.
- Tall ships to visit Philadelphia, Camden, New Jersey Updated: Jun-25-15 3:08 am
PHILADELPHIA - The U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Eagle and a dozen other domestic and international tall ships will be paying a visit to the Philadelphia and Camden, New Jersey waterfronts.
- Coast Guard rescues woman, 65, whose sailboat ran aground Updated: Jun-24-15 8:08 am
ST. IGNACE, Michigan - The U.S. Coast Guard has rescued a 65-year-old woman whose sailboat ran aground during a solo sailing challenge from Chicago to Mackinac Island.
- Coast Guard rescues 3 jet skiers Updated: Jun-23-15 9:49 pm
WILDWOOD, New Jersey - The Coast Guard has rescued three stranded jet skiers near Wildwood.
- Senate overwhelmingly confirms new TSA administrator Updated: Jun-22-15 6:28 pm
WASHINGTON - The Senate voted on Monday to confirm a new leader for the Transportation Security Administration in the wake of reports of startling security gaps at U.S. airports.
- University research crew rescues distressed boater in Gulf Updated: Jun-22-15 2:07 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - A crew of university research students saved the life of a distressed boater in the Gulf of Mexico near Egmont Key.