- The Latest on missing boys: Search crews enter 5th night Updated: Jul-28-15 7:47 pm
JUPITER, Florida - The latest on the search for the two Florida teens who went missing while on a fishing trip off Florida's Atlantic coast:
- Missing teens strayed from planned route into open ocean Updated: Jul-28-15 7:46 pm
TEQUESTA, Florida - Two teens whose lives were intertwined with the sea remained lost in the Atlantic on Tuesday, as their families and authorities tried to maintain hope against the fading odds of their survival.
- Over 600 baby sea turtles get 2nd chance, released in ocean Updated: Jul-28-15 5:16 pm
BOCA RATON, Florida - It was a turtle emancipation.
- Coast Guard seeks father, son, going fishing near Freeport Updated: Jul-28-15 3:05 pm
FREEPORT, Texas - Coast Guard personnel are searching for a father and son last seen going fishing on the Brazos (BRAZ'-uhs) River south of Freeport.
- Upper Houston Ship Channel reopens after diesel spill Updated: Jul-28-15 12:03 pm
HOUSTON - A stretch of the upper Houston Ship Channel has reopened after about 1,000 gallons of diesel fuel spilled and forced a three-hour closure.
- Coast Guard searches for missing paddle boarder Updated: Jul-28-15 5:55 am
FORT PIERCE, Florida - The U.S. Coast Guard is searching for a man who went missing while paddle boarding off of Florida's Atlantic coast.
- Coast Guard ends Kachemak Bay search after boaters call in Updated: Jul-27-15 6:43 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A boat reported missing in Kachemak Bay is out of danger.
- Coast Guard urges safety after boat hits Chicago breakwall Updated: Jul-27-15 4:53 am
CHICAGO - The U.S. Coast Guard is urging boaters to be mindful of safety after a recreational vessel hit a Chicago breakwall over the weekend.
- Coast Guard will help release sea turtle hatchlings Updated: Jul-27-15 3:05 am
BOCA RATON, Florida - The Coast Guard is going to help over 580 sea turtle hatchlings make their way into the Atlantic Ocean.
- Police ID 2 women killed when boat hits bridge abutment Updated: Jul-26-15 5:08 pm
DUNDALK, Maryland - Police have identified two women who died after a 37-foot boat collided with a concrete abutment that protects the Francis Scott Key Bridge near Baltimore.
- Body found in Detroit River, 3 days after man's disappears Updated: Jul-26-15 2:30 pm
DETROIT - The U.S. Coast Guard says boaters have found a man's body in the Detroit River.
- Body of 1 missing swimmer recovered in Md. Updated: Jul-26-15 12:49 pm
LUSBY, Maryland - Authorities have recovered the body of a swimmer who went missing near Cove Point Light Station in Lusby.
- Rescuers recover body of missing boater in Maryland Updated: Jul-25-15 6:07 pm
SALISBURY, Maryland - Investigators located the body of a boater who was missing after an accident in the Wicomico River near Salisbury.
- Mystery beach blast in Rhode Island blamed on hydrogen gas Updated: Jul-24-15 7:05 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A mysterious blast on a Rhode Island beach likely was caused by the combustion of hydrogen gas that had built up because of a corroded copper cable under the sand, investigators announced Friday.
- Search continues for 2 men who jump from St. Louis bridge Updated: Jul-23-15 8:26 am
EAST ST. LOUIS, Illinois - Authorities and the Coast Guard are looking for two homeless men who witnesses say decided to jump from a Mississippi River bridge at St. Louis in hopes of swimming to the Illinois side.
- Coast Guard: Missing Andrea Doria diver presumed dead Updated: Jul-22-15 11:08 pm
BOSTON - A 64-year-old diver who went missing while diving near the Andrea Doria wreck off the Massachusetts coast is presumed dead and the Coast Guard has suspended its search.
- US seizes sub-like vessel with 8+ tons of cocaine aboard Updated: Jul-22-15 4:07 pm
MIAMI - U.S. authorities have seized a submarine-like vessel loaded with more than eight tons of cocaine off the coast of El Salvador.
- Coast Guard search for missing diver near Andrea Doria wreck Updated: Jul-22-15 3:41 pm
BOSTON - The Coast Guard is searching for a 64-year-old man who didn't return from a dive near the wreck of the Andrea Doria oceanliner about 60 nautical miles southeast of Nantucket.
- Coast Guard: charter boat crew alcohol, drug tests negative Updated: Jul-22-15 1:27 pm
FALMOUTH, Massachusetts - Coast Guard officials say drug and alcohol tests on the crew of a "booze cruise" charter vessel that ran aground last week off Cape Code were negative.
- Coast Guard rescue swimmer rescues 4 near Cape Blanco Updated: Jul-21-15 11:04 pm
CAPE BLANCO, Oregon - A Coast Guard rescue swimmer swam 1,750 yards through 57 degree water to rescue four fishermen near Cape Blanco, Oregon, on Tuesday.
- 6 people rescued after boat runs aground near Wachapreague Updated: Jul-21-15 9:41 am
WACHAPREAGUE, Virginia - Coast Guard members rescued four adults and two children after a boat ran aground near Wachapreague.
- Barges collide near entrance to Houston Ship Channel Updated: Jul-20-15 11:17 pm
GALVESTON, Texas - The U.S. Coast Guard says officials don't believe any significant amount of a flammable petroleum product was spilled after barges collided near the entrance to the Houston Ship Channel.
- Coast Guard rescues 4 from grounded Wash. boat Updated: Jul-20-15 9:52 pm
SEATTLE - The Coast Guard says one of its helicopters has rescued four people after their 23-foot pleasure boat ran aground near San Juan Island in northwest Washington.
- US Coast Guard rescues Canadian fishermen off Massachusetts Updated: Jul-20-15 7:25 pm
BOSTON - A Coast Guard rescue helicopter from Massachusetts has rescued three Canadian fishermen who had to abandon their boat 150 miles offshore.
- Workers recovering wreckage of southeast Alaska plane crash Updated: Jul-20-15 4:26 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Crews have started recovering the wreckage of a Cessna 207 that crashed Friday in a rugged area of southeast Alaska.