- New Mexico AG opposes potential utility rate increase Updated: Feb-03-16 1:32 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The New Mexico Attorney General's Office is opposing a prospective rate increase for the Public Service Co. of New Mexico.
- The Latest: State auditor also probing MLK State Commission Updated: Jan-26-16 7:43 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The latest on New Mexico Attorney General's Office's investigation into the Martin Luther King Jr. State Commission (all times local):
- New Mexico sues Volkswagen over emissions scandal Updated: Jan-20-16 1:09 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico is suing Volkswagen and other German automakers over an emissions cheating scandal that involves millions of cars worldwide, the first state to do so but almost certainly not the last.
- New Mexico AG hosts Mexican prosecutors, investigators Updated: Jan-16-16 5:41 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A team of Mexican prosecutors, investigators and forensic experts have wrapped up a weeklong training session hosted by New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas.
- New Mexico AG joins in supporting new drug guidelines Updated: Jan-15-16 8:24 am
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas and the top prosecutors for more than two dozen other states have sent a letter to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, asking the agency to quickly adopt new guidelines for prescribing opioids.
- New Mexico AG seeks funds in Rio Grande water fight Updated: Jan-13-16 5:34 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas on Wednesday said the legal battle with Texas over management of the Rio Grande is moving ahead and this is no time for the Legislature to cut funding.
- New Mexico AG to support Clinton at minority forum in Iowa Updated: Jan-11-16 5:51 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas says he's throwing his support behind Hillary Clinton for the Democratic Party's presidential nomination.