- AP source: Kings, Koufos agree to 4-year, $33 million deal Updated: Jul-05-15 12:32 am
A day after locking up a pair of guards, the Sacramento Kings invested in their front court.
- LaMarcus Aldridge chooses the San Antonio Spurs Updated: Jul-04-15 5:32 pm
LaMarcus Aldridge got the answers he needed from the San Antonio Spurs.
- AP sources: Kings agree to deals with Rondo, Belinelli Updated: Jul-03-15 8:50 pm
After missing targets at the start of free agency, the Sacramento Kings finally filled out their backcourt Friday.
- AP sources: Mavericks, DeAndre Jordan agree to 4-year deal Updated: Jul-03-15 5:35 pm
DALLAS - DeAndre Jordan has chosen the Mavericks over the Los Angeles Clippers in what turned into a tense boom-or-bust wait for Dallas in pursuit of the free-agent center.
- AP Source: Suns send 3 to Detroit for pick Updated: Jul-03-15 1:35 am
- Bucks land free agent big man Greg Monroe Updated: Jul-02-15 6:39 pm
As one of the most coveted big men on the free agent market, Greg Monroe had his choice of destinations.
- Agent: Ed Davis agrees to 3-year, $20M deal with Blazers Updated: Jul-02-15 5:21 pm
Ed Davis is leaving Los Angeles for the Portland Trail Blazers. Now, like most of the rest of the league, he's waiting for LaMarcus Aldridge to make a decision and determine just how big Davis' role will be in his new home.
- Warriors make moves in front office, new training program Updated: Jul-02-15 3:36 pm
OAKLAND, California - The Golden State Warriors have promoted Larry Harris to director of player personnel and hired Lachlan Penfold as head of physical performance and sports medicine.
- AP Source: Kings trade Stauskas, Thompson, Landry to 76ers Updated: Jul-02-15 1:27 am
- Warriors, Draymond Green agree to 5-year, $85M deal Updated: Jul-02-15 12:48 am
OAKLAND, California - No need to seek out an offer sheet in restricted free agency. Draymond Green is coming back to the Golden State Warriors on his own terms.
- AP sources: Suns add Chandler, lock up Knight Updated: Jul-01-15 11:08 pm
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns took care of their top offseason priority by bringing back Brandon Knight and added veteran frontcourt leadership in the form of Tyson Chandler.
- AP Source: Paul Pierce going to Clippers on 3-year deal Updated: Jul-01-15 9:05 pm
Paul Pierce and Doc Rivers are reuniting.
- Stephen Curry overtakes LeBron James for NBA's top jersey Updated: Jun-30-15 2:54 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry has surpassed LeBron James for the most popular jersey in the NBA.
- Lakers' Nance was 'terrified' of Kobe's response to tweet Updated: Jun-29-15 10:11 pm
EL SEGUNDO, California - Larry Nance Jr.'s elation at getting drafted by the Los Angeles Lakers lasted about two minutes before he was reminded of a tweet he sent out in 2012 criticizing Kobe Bryant.
- Russell ready to restore Lakers glory alongside Nance, Brown Updated: Jun-29-15 7:59 pm
EL SEGUNDO, California - D'Angelo Russell was the No. 2 pick in the NBA draft, and he chose the No. 1 jersey with the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Warriors exercise Speights' contract option for next season Updated: Jun-29-15 4:39 pm
OAKLAND, California - The Golden State Warriors have begun the process of keeping their championship roster intact.
- Nance shocked at being drafted in first round Updated: Jun-27-15 2:32 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The first moment that former University of Wyoming basketball player Larry Nance Jr. knew he was drafted was the same moment everyone else knew.
- Suns' Booker sure doesn't talk like an 18-year-old Updated: Jun-26-15 8:09 pm
PHOENIX - Devin Booker was almost finished with his introductory news conference on Friday, patiently, confidently, concisely answering one question after another, a performance that belied his age.
- Chasson Randle to join Warriors' summer league team Updated: Jun-26-15 8:02 pm
OAKLAND, California - Former Stanford guard Chasson Randle has agreed to join the Golden State Warriors for the NBA's Las Vegas summer league.
- Harvey Pollack remembered fondly at funeral Updated: Jun-26-15 5:24 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Hundreds of mourners packed a Philadelphia funeral home Friday to honor Harvey Pollack, the longtime NBA employee and statistics icon who died Tuesday at the age of 93.
- Suns send 2nd-round pick Andrew Harrison to Grizzlies Updated: Jun-26-15 2:05 am
- Clippers end up with 56th pick, tab Branden Dawson Updated: Jun-26-15 1:47 am
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Clippers began the day without a pick in the NBA draft, but they got one anyway. They paid the New Orleans Pelicans for the 56th pick, then selected Michigan State forward Branden Dawson late Thursday night.
- Cavaliers make draft deal, learn J.R. Smith now a free agent Updated: Jun-26-15 1:38 am
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Not only did the Cavaliers not pick first in the NBA draft, they traded their only first-rounder this year.
- LA Lakers grab D'Angelo Russell with 2nd pick in NBA draft Updated: Jun-26-15 1:32 am
EL SEGUNDO, California - The Los Angeles Lakers are betting D'Angelo Russell is ready for Showtime.
- LA Lakers select Wyoming's Larry Nance Jr. with 27th pick Updated: Jun-26-15 1:28 am
EL SEGUNDO, California - The Los Angeles Lakers chose Larry Nance Jr. with the 27th overall pick in the NBA draft on Thursday night, only to learn the Wyoming forward sent out a critical tweet about Kobe Bryant three years ago.