- Jazz beat Clippers 102-91 to snap 13-game skid against LA Updated: Nov-26-15 2:34 am
LOS ANGELES - Gordon Hayward uncorked the emotions that had been building through nearly four years of losing to the Clippers.
- Gay scores 36 points, Kings beat Bucks 129-118 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:34 am
- Anthony Davis lead Pelicans past Suns, 120-114 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:58 pm
- Warriors want more after making NBA history with 16-0 start Updated: Nov-25-15 9:26 am
OAKLAND, California - Even though he hasn't been in his usual spot on the bench, ailing coach Steve Kerr has contributed plenty to Golden State's record start.
- Warriors make NBA history as first team to start season 16-0 Updated: Nov-25-15 2:10 am
OAKLAND, California - Interim coach Luke Walton believes the time will come when the Golden State Warriors finally lose a game.
- Griffin, Jordan each score 18, Clippers beat Nuggets 111-94 Updated: Nov-25-15 1:19 am
DENVER - Wesley Johnson lacked the stats of his superstar teammates, though they were praising him after the Los Angeles Clippers snapped a three-game losing streak.
- Suspect charged with stealing Warriors interim coach's car Updated: Nov-24-15 11:41 am
OAKLAND, California - An Oakland man has been charged with stealing a car belonging to interim Golden State Warriors' coach Luke Walton.
- Leonard has 24, Spurs defense shines in 98-84 win over Suns Updated: Nov-24-15 12:40 am
- Walker's 39 points lift Hornets over Kings 127-122 in OT Updated: Nov-23-15 11:21 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Kemba Walker put the Charlotte Hornets in prime position for a big win when he made a driving one-handed scoop layup with 0.7 seconds left in regulation.
- LA Clippers dance squad to get reality series Updated: Nov-23-15 3:34 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Clippers' dance squad is getting its own reality series.
- Heat's Riley says he sees 'dynastic' potential in Warriors Updated: Nov-23-15 12:35 pm
MIAMI - Pat Riley played alongside Jerry West and Gail Goodrich, the guards whose exploits from the early 1970s still have the Miami Heat president saying they were the best backcourt he ever saw.
- Lillard, McCollum lead Blazers past Lakers, 107-93 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:53 am
LOS ANGELES - Damian Lillard saw potential in the Los Angeles Lakers' talented young guards. The Portland star guard also demonstrated just how far D'Angelo Russell and Jordan Clarkson have got to go to catch up with the Trail Blazers' brilliant young backcourt.
- Thompson leads Warriors to 15-0 start, over Nuggets 118-105 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:38 am
DENVER - Who's counting? The Golden State Warriors certainly are. The wins are piling up, and they're moving closer to NBA history.
- Clutch Davis leads Pelicans past Suns, 122-116 Updated: Nov-22-15 10:33 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Pelicans first-year coach Alvin Gentry is starting to see evidence that his team can overcome its dismal start to the season.
- DeRozan, Raptors beat Clippers 91-80 Updated: Nov-22-15 7:45 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Toronto Raptors shut down Blake Griffin and Chris Paul, and then had enough to hold off the Los Angeles Clippers at the very end.
- Cousins' big night leads Kings past Magic, 97-91 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:40 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - At times during his career, frustration has gotten the best of Sacramento's DeMarcus Cousins.
- Curry leads Warriors to 14-0 start as they hold off Bulls Updated: Nov-21-15 7:50 am
OAKLAND, California - Until a couple of games ago, Stephen Curry really hadn't thought much about making more NBA history.
- Blazers snap 7-game skid with 102-91 win over Clippers Updated: Nov-21-15 2:00 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - After the second of back-to-back 3-pointers found the bottom of the net, Damian Lillard pointed to his wrist signaling, "It's Lillard time."
- Lowry scores 25, Raptors hang on to beat Lakers 102-91 Updated: Nov-21-15 1:21 am
- Knight scores 38 as Suns rally to beat Nuggets 114-107 Updated: Nov-21-15 1:00 am
DENVER - A sprained left ankle late in the first half couldn't keep Brandon Knight from leading a stunning Phoenix comeback.
- Warriors rally, reach 13-0 with 124-117 win over Clippers Updated: Nov-20-15 2:58 am
LOS ANGELES - With an NBA championship in their back pocket, the Golden State Warriors never feel as though they're out of a game. Even when trailing by 23 in the first half.
- Chris Bosh leads Heat past Kings, 116-109 Updated: Nov-19-15 11:43 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade got back to doing what he does best - scoring.
- Sacramento Kings forward Rudy Gay injures shoulder Updated: Nov-19-15 9:37 pm
MIAMI - Sacramento forward Rudy Gay left the Kings' game Thursday night against the Miami Heat after straining his left shoulder.
- Kings star Cousins suspended 1 game for hitting Horford Updated: Nov-19-15 4:46 pm
NEW YORK - Sacramento Kings star forward DeMarcus Cousins has been suspended one game for hitting Atlanta's Al Horford in the head with a forearm.
- Butler's season-high 32 power Bulls past Suns, 103-97 Updated: Nov-19-15 2:34 am
PHOENIX - The fourth quarter was Jimmy Butler's time Wednesday night.