- Annual Walk for Warmth takes place Saturday in Detroit Updated: Feb-11-16 4:00 am
DETROIT - The annual Walk for Warmth takes place this weekend in Detroit as part of an effort to help people keep the heat on at their homes.
- Panthers, Patriots early favorites to win 2017 Super Bowl Updated: Feb-08-16 10:37 pm
Carolina and New England are the early favorites at Nevada sportsbooks to win the 2017 Super Bowl, followed by the Seahawks, Packers and Steelers.
- Kindred-spirit QBs Favre, Stabler voted into Hall of Fame Updated: Feb-07-16 12:46 am
SAN FRANCISCO - The first NFL game Brett Favre ever attended, as a teenager growing up in Mississippi, was the final home game of Ken "The Snake" Stabler's career.
- Super Busts: The best teams to not win the Super Bowl Updated: Feb-06-16 12:56 pm
They had the stars, the swagger and the sparkling record to prove it.
- Super Bowl champions haven't always been 'super' Updated: Feb-06-16 2:29 am
They have the gaudy rings and the rest of the swag that comes with being a Super Bowl champion.
- Jury finds former Viking Voigt guilty of bank fraud Updated: Feb-05-16 10:05 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Former Minnesota Vikings tight end Stu Voigt has been found guilty of one count of bank fraud.
- Bucs WR Vincent Jackson wins NFL military award Updated: Feb-05-16 10:01 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Vincent Jackson's commitment to supporting the military has earned him the NFL's Salute To Service Award.
- Lions' website says Sheldon White relieved of his duties Updated: Feb-04-16 7:48 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - The Detroit Lions have relieved Sheldon White of his duties, according to a report on the team's website.
- Some of NFL's biggest stars never played in Super Bowl Updated: Feb-04-16 3:06 pm
Some of the NFL's biggest all-time stars have a gaping hole on their playing resumes.
- Document: Ex-NFL star Sharper, US renew plea negotiations Updated: Feb-03-16 8:01 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Federal court papers state that former NFL star Darren Sharper has renewed plea negotiations with federal prosecutors and is preparing a trial defense - which could indicate that his plea agreement in a drug and sexual assault case is off.
- Washington Redskins sign defensive lineman Ziggy Hood Updated: Feb-03-16 6:20 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - The Washington Redskins announced they signed defensive lineman Ziggy Hood to a reserve/future contract that begins next season.
- Vikings say 90 percent of US Bank Stadium seat licenses sold Updated: Feb-03-16 6:09 am
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings say they're just $10 million shy of a $125 million goal for selling seat licenses at U.S. Bank Stadium.
- Lions hire Al Golden as tight ends coach Updated: Feb-01-16 9:22 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Former Miami Hurricanes coach Al Golden has been hired as tight ends coach of the Detroit Lions.
- Report: Packers QB Aaron Rodgers says he had knee surgery Updated: Jan-30-16 2:29 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers says he had knee surgery days after Green Bay was eliminated from the playoffs, according to a report.
- Judge denies Vikings' injunction request in sign dispute Updated: Jan-28-16 6:12 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A federal judge has denied the Minnesota Vikings' request for a preliminary injunction that would have forced Wells Fargo to remove or cover two rooftop signs near the new stadium.
- Packers' McCarthy can't coach in Pro Bowl, cites illness Updated: Jan-27-16 4:58 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers coach Mike McCarthy pulled out of his Pro Bowl coaching assignment Wednesday, saying doctors have advised him not to travel as he battles a stomach illness.
- Broncos learned their lessons from Super Bowl letdowns Updated: Jan-27-16 3:37 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Before his whirlybird spin in the air forever etched him in NFL lore, two-time Super Bowl champion John Elway called his mother on the team flight from Pittsburgh after winning the AFC championship on Jan. 11, 1998.
- Former star Kenechi Udeze named USC's defensive line coach Updated: Jan-26-16 7:38 pm
LOS ANGELES - Former Southern California lineman Kenechi Udeze has been named the Trojans' defensive line coach.
- LA Rams hire Groh as WRs coach, passing game coordinator Updated: Jan-25-16 9:34 pm
LOS ANGELES - Michael Groh was named the Los Angeles Rams' passing game coordinator and wide receivers coach Monday.
- David Walker hired by Lions to coach running backs Updated: Jan-25-16 9:05 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - David Walker is joining the Detroit Lions as running backs coach.
- Vikings safety Harrison Smith added to Pro Bowl roster Updated: Jan-25-16 7:58 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings are sending three more players to the Pro Bowl.
- Vikings hire ex-Eagles OC Pat Shurmur to coach tight ends Updated: Jan-25-16 4:09 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings have hired Pat Shurmur as tight ends coach.
- Criminal trial underway for ex-Viking, business partner Updated: Jan-25-16 1:54 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Former Minnesota Vikings tight end Stu Voigt and a business partner are standing trial on criminal charges accusing them of stealing from investors.
- Packers' Julius Peppers picked as Pro Bowl replacement Updated: Jan-25-16 11:44 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Julius Peppers has been added to the Pro Bowl roster, making the team for the first time as a member of the Green Bay Packers.
- Chicago Bears hire Dave Ragone as quarterbacks coach Updated: Jan-22-16 7:06 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - The Chicago Bears have hired Dave Ragone as quarterbacks coach to work under new offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains.