- Peterson 'feels good to be back in the building' Updated: Jun-03-15 3:56 am
- Veterans Peppers and Raji back to fortify Packers D Updated: Jun-02-15 7:20 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Two of the most respected veterans on Green Bay's defense are separated by just a couple stalls in the locker room.
- Ray McDonald's ex says former 49er repeatedly attacked her Updated: Jun-02-15 6:52 pm
- Column: Peterson changes course at just the right time Updated: Jun-02-15 6:07 pm
Adrian Peterson made his point, only to find out no one was in any mood to listen.
- EPA, developer reach deal over stormwater discharges Updated: Jun-01-15 12:04 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Federal environmental officials have settled claims with a New Jersey homebuilder owned by the family of the Minnesota Vikings' owner that the firm failed to control stormwater discharges, possibly polluting rivers in the state.
- Sharper pleads guilty in federal sexual assault case Updated: May-29-15 12:07 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Former New Orleans Saints football player Darren Sharper has pleaded guilty to federal charges stemming from allegations he drugged and assaulted women in four states.
- Matthews happy getting time at inside linebacker spot Updated: May-28-15 8:42 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Clay Matthews said he's happy with continuing to spend at least part of his time at inside linebacker.
- Marshfield man agrees to plea deal for Packers ticket scam Updated: May-28-15 10:01 am
WISCONSIN RAPIDS, Wisconsin - A Marshfield man has been found guilty for allegedly stealing more than $50,000 in a Green Bay Packers ticket scam.
- Renderings of new Minneapolis park released Updated: May-28-15 7:26 am
MINNEAPOLIS - A city council member hopes renderings of a new Minneapolis city park in front of the Minnesota Vikings stadium will help jumpstart fundraising.
- For Bears chairman, plenty to second guess in McDonald case Updated: May-27-15 9:57 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Chicago Bears chairman George McCaskey said Wednesday he has repeatedly second-guessed his decision to approve the Ray McDonald signing and asked himself what he could have done differently.
- Oldest former Bears player Siegal dies at 97 Updated: May-27-15 9:47 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - John Siegal, an end who helped the Chicago Bears win three NFL titles in the 1940s and was their oldest former player, has died. He was 97.
- Ihedigbo attends Lions' offseason workouts Updated: May-27-15 8:39 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - James Ihedigbo was on the field for the Detroit Lions' offseason training activities Wednesday.
- Marshall meshing with Jets, looking to prove himself again Updated: May-27-15 7:19 pm
- Bears RB Matt Forte says he won't hold out for extension Updated: May-27-15 4:45 pm
- Before arrest, 911 caller says NFL player Ray McDonald drunk Updated: May-27-15 9:25 am
SAN FRANCISCO - A 911 caller says NFL defensive end Ray McDonald is drunk in a recording that led to his arrest on suspicion of assaulting a woman holding the couple's baby at his home in Northern California.
- 911 tapes released about NFL defensive end Ray McDonald Updated: May-26-15 7:34 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The California Highway Patrol has released audio from the 911 call that led to the arrest of NFL defensive end Ray McDonald on suspicion of child endangerment and domestic violence.
- Ndamukong Suh takes part in 1st OTA with Dolphins Updated: May-26-15 5:18 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Miami Dolphins attendance is on the rise. Ndamukong Suh showed up for practice Tuesday.
- Bears release Ray McDonald after arrest in California Updated: May-26-15 1:25 am
SAN FRANCISCO - The Chicago Bears released defensive end Ray McDonald following a domestic violence arrest in Northern California that police say stemmed from an assault on a woman who was holding a baby.
- New 49ers running back Bush ready to prove himself again Updated: May-21-15 9:56 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Reggie Bush wants to return punts again, and he brought up the idea to the San Francisco 49ers when he joined the team as a free agent this spring.
- Packers sign 3rd-round pick Ty Montgomery Updated: May-21-15 5:40 pm
- Brett Favre playing football again - for charity Updated: May-20-15 3:36 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Brett Favre will be playing football again in Wisconsin, just not at Lambeau Field.
- Players' union asks court to hold NFL's Goodell in contempt Updated: May-19-15 7:12 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The NFL players' union has asked a federal court to hold the league and Commissioner Roger Goodell in contempt for not complying with a federal judge's order to send Adrian Peterson's disciplinary case back to an arbitrator.
- Vikings co-owner sued in New Jersey over real estate company Updated: May-16-15 12:09 am
FREEHOLD, New Jersey - A co-owner of the NFL's Minnesota Vikings has been sued in New Jersey by the children of a former partner who say their father was cut out of a real estate deal by Zygi Wilf and his father.
- Bears hire college scouting, pro personnel directors Updated: May-15-15 4:54 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - The Chicago Bears have hired Joe Douglas as director of college scouting and Anthony Kelly as director of pro scouting, joining new general manager Ryan Pace's front office.
- Vikings owners put in $14M more to stadium project for TVs Updated: May-15-15 12:04 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Vikings owners have committed an additional $14 million toward their new stadium, mostly toward the high-definition television system.