- Jayhawks conclude winless season with 45-14 loss to K-State Updated: Nov-28-15 8:31 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - David Beaty arrived at Kansas confident he could turn things around if his team was smarter than its opponent, won the turnover battles and dominated on special teams.
- K-State special teams send Wildcats to 45-14 win over Kansas Updated: Nov-28-15 8:27 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Being a Kansas kid, quarterback Joe Hubener put a little extra emphasis on leading Kansas State past the rival Jayhawks in the annual Sunflower Showdown on Saturday.
- Iowa State's Paul Rhoads shares hugs, tears after final game Updated: Nov-28-15 5:11 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Paul Rhoads put on a construction worker's hard hat with the Iowa State logo, exchanged well wishes with West Virginia's Dana Holgorsen on the field and jogged to the visitor's locker room one last time.
- Howard leads West Virginia over Iowa State 30-6 Updated: Nov-28-15 4:59 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - West Virginia's defense is reaching its peak late in the season.
- Boykin, No. 15 TCU beat No. 7 Baylor 28-21 in double OT Updated: Nov-28-15 2:28 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - Trevone Boykin had quite a closing act in his final home game for No. 15 TCU.
- No. 7 Baylor denied Big 12 shot after 2OT loss at No. 15 TCU Updated: Nov-28-15 2:28 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - Devin Chafin accounted for every Baylor touchdown, including a 4-yard catch in the first overtime.
- Oklahoma QB Mayfield expected to play vs Oklahoma St Updated: Nov-27-15 4:25 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops says quarterback Baker Mayfield is expected to play Saturday against Oklahoma State after sustaining a concussion a week ago.
- Washington leads Texas Tech in wild win over Texas 48-45 Updated: Nov-27-15 12:50 am
AUSTIN, Texas - Once again the Texas Tech Red Raiders were piling up points only to watch their defense wilt as an opponent matched them touchdown for touchdown.
- Texas starting QB Heard knocked out of game with head injury Updated: Nov-26-15 9:06 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas starting quarterback Jerrod Heard was knocked out of the Longhorns' game against Texas Tech in the second quarter Thursday night with a head injury and will not return.
- Oklahoma State manages two-quarterback system Updated: Nov-26-15 2:26 am
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy often has said he's not in favor of two-quarterback systems.
- No. 7 Baylor down to 3rd QB in Big 12 title, playoff pursuit Updated: Nov-25-15 4:07 pm
WACO, Texas - Chris Johnson was catching passes instead of throwing them for No. 7 Baylor until about a month ago.
- No. 5 Oklahoma's defense is Big 12's best Updated: Nov-25-15 3:01 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma's defense quietly has become the Big 12's best under defensive coordinator Mike Stoops.
- AP Picks: Feast of major implications for Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-25-15 1:01 am
Every team in the AP Top 25 is playing this weekend in a total of 18 games. All these games will be:
- Oklahoma up to 3rd, Iowa 4th in playoff rankings; ND 6th Updated: Nov-25-15 12:48 am
Oklahoma moved into third and Iowa was fourth in the College Football Playoff rankings as Notre Dame slipped to No. 6 on Tuesday night.
- No. 15 TCU making future gains despite Big 12 elimination Updated: Nov-24-15 8:18 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - No. 15 TCU won't repeat as Big 12 champion. Its dual-threat quarterback is still hopping around on a sore ankle and the starting senior center and star receiver are out.
- Drango, Garnett, Robinson finalists for Outland Trophy Updated: Nov-24-15 6:13 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Offensive linemen Spencer Drango of Baylor and Joshua Garnett of Stanford and defensive lineman A'Shawn Robinson of Alabama are the finalists for the Outland Trophy.
- WVU to open 2016 Big 12 schedule against Kansas State Updated: Nov-24-15 3:16 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - West Virginia will open the 2016 Big 12 football schedule at home against Kansas State on Oct. 1.
- Gundy: 1-loss Big 12 champ deserves strong playoff look Updated: Nov-23-15 7:01 pm
Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy figures there is no reason to be lobbying for a playoff spot if his No. 9 Cowboys rebound from their lone loss to beat Oklahoma for a possible Big 12 title.
- Big 12 title still possible, Oklahoma St looking to rebound Updated: Nov-23-15 6:17 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Oklahoma State has plenty of reason to be disappointed.
- Texas coach Charlie Strong: 'I don't run from anything' Updated: Nov-23-15 5:23 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Charlie Strong has spent weeks dismissing rumors he might leave Texas to chase the open job at Miami.
- Iowa St's Pollard says results led to Rhoads' dismissal Updated: Nov-23-15 4:58 pm
AMES, Iowa - Athletic director Jamie Pollard had hoped that Paul Rhoads would spend the rest of his career coaching at Iowa State.
- Quarterback questions for contenders going into big games Updated: Nov-23-15 3:16 pm
The Big 12 championship could be decided by backup quarterbacks - as could a few other rivalry games this weekend.
- QB Stidham questionable for No. 7 Baylor vs. TCU Updated: Nov-23-15 3:16 pm
WACO, Texas - Freshman quarterback Jarrett Stidham is questionable for No. 7 Baylor's game Friday at No. 15 TCU.
- Oklahoma QB Mayfield works toward playing vs Oklahoma St Updated: Nov-23-15 1:27 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield will do some light work at practice Monday, and hopes to play in Saturday's pivotal game against Oklahoma State after he was sidelined following a blow to the head in a win over TCU.
- WVU drinking policies at games working - officials Updated: Nov-23-15 7:13 am
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Police and school officials say policies aimed at reducing binge drinking at West Virginia University football games are achieving their goals.