- Talks falter for new Chargers stadium in San Diego Updated: Jun-17-15 7:45 pm
SAN DIEGO - Mayor Kevin Faulconer on Wednesday questioned whether the Chargers were serious about staying in San Diego as the strained relationship between the city and the NFL team hit a new low amid negotiations over a new stadium.
- Weddle works with Chargers while statements linger Updated: Jun-17-15 6:05 pm
SAN DIEGO - Chargers coach Mike McCoy is focusing on the future and not All-Pro safety Eric Weddle.
- Chargers reject San Diego election on new stadium Updated: Jun-16-15 9:55 pm
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Chargers on Tuesday shot down Mayor Kevin Faulconer's trial balloon to hold a citywide election this year on financing for a new stadium, dealing a blow to the city's efforts to stop the team from moving to Los Angeles.
- Chargers retiring LaDainian Tomlinson's No. 21 Updated: Jun-11-15 7:20 pm
SAN DIEGO - No one will wear No. 21 for the San Diego Chargers again.
- No Eric Weddle at Chargers practice again Updated: Jun-08-15 5:28 pm
SAN DIEGO - Another Chargers practice, another day without Eric Weddle.
- Chargers' Fluker goes from homeless to graduate, NFL starter Updated: Jun-04-15 4:43 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - D.J. Fluker had bouts of anger sometimes, wondering how God let him and his family wind up homeless, five people sleeping shoehorned into a car.
- Knee injuries to 2 prized picks have NFL teams concerned Updated: Jun-03-15 2:30 pm
DENVER - NFL teams are reviewing the way they handle rookie minicamps after season-ending knee injuries to two prized picks less than a week after all the hugs and handshakes of draft night.
- Right side, left side doesn't matter to Chargers lineman Updated: Jun-01-15 7:21 pm
SAN DIEGO - Chargers lineman D.J. Fluker took the podium, but not before taking some advice.