- Chargers QB Philip Rivers limited in practice on Monday Updated: Aug-31-15 5:47 pm
SAN DIEGO - Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers was a limited participant in practice Monday, two days after heading into the locker room early after hitting his throwing hand on a defender late in the second quarter of the Chargers' preseason game against the Seahawks.
- Hauschka kicks 60-yard field goal to give Seahawks 16-15 win Updated: Aug-30-15 12:50 am
SAN DIEGO - Facing a 60-yard field goal attempt on a steamy evening with 16 seconds left and his Seattle Seahawks trailing by two, Steven Hauschka's mindset was to just swing away.
- Wilson says he did not have a concussion in NFC title game Updated: Aug-27-15 7:05 pm
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson said Thursday he did not suffer a concussion in the NFC championship game against Green Bay, a day after comments in an article in Rolling Stone indicated Wilson may have suffered a head injury.
- Ex-soccer player Josh Lambo hopes to make Chargers as kicker Updated: Aug-24-15 7:48 pm
SAN DIEGO - Josh Lambo's soccer career ended sooner than he would have liked, so he turned to football.
- Oxford's Metcalf learns from a pro - his dad Updated: Aug-24-15 8:41 am
- Rookie Johnson has strong debut, Chargers win on final FG Updated: Aug-23-15 2:35 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - David Johnson needed a couple of plays to realize that life as an NFL running back is a lot different than it was at Northern Iowa.
- Chargers break camp; Rivers expects better division result Updated: Aug-20-15 7:48 pm
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Chargers broke training camp on Thursday, saying they'd accomplished what they set out to do under the hot summer sun.
- Los Angeles stadium could bring shift in NFL divisions Updated: Aug-17-15 9:09 pm
- Rivers: Commitment from Chargers outweighs uncertainty Updated: Aug-17-15 6:59 pm
SAN DIEGO - Philip Rivers will be the San Diego Chargers' quarterback through 2019, he said Monday, "wherever we are."
- Chargers announce 4-year extension for Philip Rivers Updated: Aug-16-15 12:42 am
SAN DIEGO - Philip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers have agreed to a four-year contract extension.
- McFadden finally joining race to replace Murray in Dallas Updated: Aug-15-15 9:48 pm
OXNARD, California - Darren McFadden is ready to give Joseph Randle a run for the job of replacing NFL rushing champion DeMarco Murray in Dallas.
- Rams' Bates has MCL knee sprain Updated: Aug-15-15 8:53 pm
UNDATED - St. Louis Rams special teams player Daren Bates will be out about a month with a MCL knee sprain sustained in the preseason opener.
- At guard, Fluker out of his element for Chargers Updated: Aug-15-15 4:57 pm
SAN DIEGO - D.J. Fluker was out of his element in the San Diego Chargers' preseason opener.
- Woodhead scores TD in return to Bolts, who beat 'Boys 17-7 Updated: Aug-14-15 2:02 am
SAN DIEGO - It didn't take long for Danny Woodhead to remind the San Diego Chargers and their fans of what they missed most of the 2014 season.
- Rams extend California trip for workouts with Cowboys Updated: Aug-13-15 7:29 pm
ST. LOUIS - Spending extra time in California practicing against the Cowboys might seem as if it's an ominous sign to St. Louis Rams fans fearful their team will leave for the West Coast after this season.
- NFL owners hear presentations for Los Angeles stadiums Updated: Aug-11-15 7:36 pm
SCHAUMBURG, Illinois - Three NFL teams. Billions of dollars in play. One big opportunity.
- Holding pattern with starters opens doors for young Cowboys Updated: Aug-09-15 10:56 pm
OXNARD, California - Dez Bryant tops a list Dallas starters unlikely to return to practice until after the preseason opener at San Diego.
- Stevie Johnson fitting in well with Chargers Updated: Aug-05-15 9:14 pm
SAN DIEGO - Stevie Johnson is fitting in well with quarterback Philip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers.
- Rookie RB Gordon back at Chargers practice Updated: Aug-03-15 4:42 pm
SAN DIEGO - Chargers running back Melvin Gordon returned to practice Monday, one day after not working.