- NFL acknowledges game clock error in Steelers-Chargers game Updated: Oct-13-15 1:56 pm
For the second week in a row, the NFL is acknowledging an officiating error during a nationally televised game.
- Bell's 1-yard TD run at buzzer lifts Steelers over Chargers Updated: Oct-13-15 3:27 am
SAN DIEGO - Mike Tomlin and Le'Veon Bell knew exactly what had to happen.
- Bolts stunned by Pittsburgh in front of pro-Steelers crowd Updated: Oct-13-15 1:03 am
- Bell's 1-yard TD run at buzzer lifts Steelers over Chargers Updated: Oct-13-15 12:48 am
SAN DIEGO - Five seconds left, down by three points and the ball inside the 1.
- Chargers TE Antonio Gates to make his season debut Updated: Oct-12-15 7:45 pm
SAN DIEGO - Tight end Antonio Gates has been added to the San Diego Chargers' active roster Monday after serving a four-game suspension for testing positive for a performance enhancing drug. Safety Adrian Phillips has been waived to make room for Gates.
- Steelers LB Ryan Shazier out against Chargers Updated: Oct-10-15 1:43 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier's injured right shoulder will force him to miss a third straight game.
- Chargers secondary working to get healthy Updated: Oct-09-15 6:24 pm
SAN DIEGO - That the Chargers' starting secondary was practicing on Friday is a good sign. Because it's in for a big test on Monday night.
- Steelers hoping for more from passing game against Chargers Updated: Oct-07-15 7:36 pm
PITTSBURGH - The catch was difficult. Well, difficult for most receivers not named Antonio Brown.
- Gates returns to Chargers after 4-game PED suspension Updated: Oct-07-15 7:36 pm
SAN DIEGO - As he served a four-game suspension for testing positive for performance-enhancing drugs, Antonio Gates followed San Diego Chargers games through score updates on his cellphone.
- Browns' Joe Haden on criticism: 'If I'm hurt, I'm hurt.' Updated: Oct-07-15 6:31 pm
BEREA, Ohio - The hurt Browns cornerback Joe Haden felt was deeper than any radiating in his body.
- Browns' Pettine: 'We're not going to hit the panic button' Updated: Oct-05-15 7:44 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Browns general manager Ray Farmer was back in his office Monday after serving a four-game NFL suspension.
- Protecting Rivers paramount, say beat up offensive linemen Updated: Sep-28-15 9:50 pm
SAN DIEGO - A number of offensive linemen for the San Diego Chargers were forced out of Sunday's ugly 31-14 loss at Minnesota.
- Peterson, Vikings trample banged-up Chargers 31-14 Updated: Sep-27-15 6:22 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Adrian Peterson wasn't in peak shape two games into this comeback season, so he showed up at Minnesota's practice facility on his day off this week for a series of 100-yard sprints, 18 in all.
- Chargers guard Fluker hopes to play Sunday vs Vikings Updated: Sep-25-15 9:43 pm
SAN DIEGO - Chargers right guard D.J. Fluker hopes to be back in the lineup Sunday on the road against the Minnesota Vikings.
- Vikings LG Brandon Fusco questionable with concussion Updated: Sep-25-15 4:26 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Minnesota Vikings left guard Brandon Fusco is questionable for the game against San Diego on Sunday.
- Chargers visit to Vikings reminds Peterson of rushing record Updated: Sep-25-15 3:39 am
- McCoy defends decision not to use timeouts before halftime Updated: Sep-21-15 9:25 pm
SAN DIEGO - Chargers coach Mike McCoy is defending his decision not to use his final two timeouts at the end of the first half of Sunday's loss at Cincinnati and at least get the ball back and take a few shots down the field with Philip Rivers and his talented receivers.
- Balanced Bengals offense sets up 24-19 win over Chargers Updated: Sep-21-15 2:16 am
CINCINNATI - The Bengals weren't about to let it happen again.
- Dalton throws for 3 TDs, Bengals beat Chargers 24-19 Updated: Sep-20-15 5:48 pm
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton throws three touchdown passes, each to a different receiver. Jeremy Hill gets benched for fumbling twice, and his backup runs for 123 yards.
- Jones, Fluker, Addae listed as doubtful for Chargers Updated: Sep-19-15 1:40 am
SAN DIEGO - Receiver-returner Jacoby Jones, guard D.J. Fluker and safety Jahleel Addae of the San Diego Chargers are listed as doubtful for Sunday's game at Cincinnati.
- Grubman: San Diego, St. Louis won't make stadium pitches Updated: Sep-15-15 7:08 pm
SAN DIEGO - The NFL's point man on Los Angeles said he has decided that officials from San Diego and St. Louis who are trying to keep their NFL teams won't make presentations on their stadium plans at the owners meeting next month.
- Lions have plenty to correct after second-half fade Updated: Sep-14-15 7:46 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - If Detroit's season opener against San Diego had ended a bit differently, Ameer Abdullah might be the talk of the NFL.
- Rivers rallies Chargers to 33-28 victory over Lions Updated: Sep-14-15 2:54 am
SAN DIEGO - There's going to be uncertainty all season about the Chargers' future, whether it's in San Diego or in the Los Angeles area.
- NFL Today, Week 1 Updated: Sep-13-15 10:39 pm
- Rivers rallies Chargers to 33-28 victory over Lions Updated: Sep-13-15 8:45 pm
SAN DIEGO - This is why the San Diego Chargers gave Philip Rivers an $84 million contract extension during training camp.