- MN Supreme Court upholds payday lending law Updated: Oct-07-15 1:38 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Supreme Court has upheld the constitutionality of the state's payday lending law involving out-of-state, online lenders.
- Clinton's Minnesota "leadership council" nets big-name help Updated: Oct-05-15 10:32 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Both of Minnesota's U.S. senators as well as Gov. Mark Dayton have signed on to a state "leadership council" for Hillary Clinton's campaign for president.
- Police: Alcohol likely factor in motorcycle death Updated: Oct-03-15 12:33 pm
BROOKLYN PARK, Minnesota - Authorities believe alcohol played a role in the death of a motorcyclist from Maple Grove.
- Minnesotan changes plea to guilty in Islamic State case Updated: Oct-02-15 5:39 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A Minnesota man admitted Friday that he was threatening U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch when he fired off an angry tweet after federal prosecutors charged six men with conspiring to join the Islamic State group.
- Report: Bus subsidies raise conflict-of-interest questions Updated: Sep-30-15 2:08 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Two bus companies owned by Transportation Commissioner Charles Zelle received nearly all of the state subsidies paid in the first year of a program for rural bus service, according to a report published Wednesday.
- MnDOT testing drones as bridge inspectors Updated: Sep-29-15 8:26 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Department of Transportation has found drones to be reliably helpful in bridge inspections.
- Police: Driver arrested after St. Cloud pedestrian killed Updated: Sep-25-15 7:50 am
ST. CLOUD, Minnesota - A driver is accused of striking a pedestrian who died and fleeing the scene in St. Cloud.
- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials Updated: Sep-22-15 8:27 pm
Star Tribune, Sept. 22
- Motorists urged to safely share roads with farm machinery Updated: Sep-22-15 5:01 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Safety officials are urging motorists to safely share the road with farm equipment as the harvest gears up.
- 2 killed in car-dump truck collision in northern Minnesota Updated: Sep-21-15 4:27 pm
BRAHAM, Minnesota - Two people are dead after their car collided with a dump truck in northern Minnesota.
- Bicyclist struck, killed on I-94 in Minneapolis Updated: Sep-20-15 6:00 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota State Patrol says a bicyclist was struck and killed by a driver while riding in a traffic lane of Interstate 94 in Minneapolis.
- Abeler aims for return to Legislature in Senate run Updated: Sep-16-15 10:19 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A former Republican lawmaker is eyeing a return to the Legislature after just a year away.
- Coleman's son eyes state Senate seat for 2016 Updated: Sep-15-15 4:37 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Former U.S. Sen. Norm Coleman's son is looking to get a start in politics.
- Mary Pawlenty decides against run for Congress in Minnesota Updated: Sep-15-15 2:30 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Mary Pawlenty has ruled out a run for what will be an open congressional seat in Minnesota.
- Minnesota lawmaker calls for inquiry into VA brain exams Updated: Sep-10-15 3:15 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A lawmaker from Minnesota is pushing for a nationwide investigation into the Veterans Administration to determine how many unqualified personnel have performed traumatic brain injury exams.