- 2 killed after moped struck from behind by SUV on US 264 Updated: Oct-07-15 3:31 pm
SNOW HILL, North Carolina - The N.C. Highway Patrol says two people riding a moped were killed when they were struck from behind on U.S. 264 in eastern North Carolina.
- 2 die in wreck in Gaston County Updated: Sep-29-15 7:46 am
GASTONIA, North Carolina - A couple has died in a wreck in Gaston County.
- 3 die in wreck on Interstate 40 near Asheville Updated: Sep-29-15 7:23 am
OTEEN, North Carolina - An Old Fort couple and their 10-month-old son have died in a wreck on Interstate 40 east of Asheville.
- 26 migrant workers hut, 2 seriously in US 64 bus crash Updated: Sep-21-15 11:43 am
TARBORO, North Carolina - The North Carolina Highway Patrol says 26 migrant workers have been hurt after the bus they were in was rear-ended by a tractor trailer on U.S. 64 in Edgecombe County.
- Motorist trying to elude police officer struck, killed Updated: Sep-16-15 5:26 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The N.C. Highway Patrol says a man attempting to flee from a police officer attempting to make a traffic stop on Interstate 95 was struck and killed by a tractor-trailer.
- Motorist charged after causing 18-wheeler to roll over Updated: Sep-16-15 2:11 pm
COLUMBUS, North Carolina - The N.C. Highway Patrol has charged a Polk County man with driving while intoxicated and reckless driving after troopers say he caused a tractor-trailer to go off Interstate 26 and roll over.
- No charges filed in connection with Amtrak crash in Virginia Updated: Sep-11-15 3:58 pm
- Amtrak train hits tractor-trailer in Virginia; none hurt Updated: Sep-10-15 5:33 pm
SKIPPERS, Virginia - An Amtrak train that travels between North Carolina and New York hit a tractor-trailer Thursday, splitting the trailer in half and leaving the driver with minor injuries, but no passengers or crew members on board were hurt, officials said.