- Rainy game ends at 2:44 a.m., Yankees lose to Rangers in 9th Updated: Jun-28-16 4:01 am
NEW YORK - Yankees manager Joe Girardi insisted the last out should have come well before midnight - let alone at 2:44 a.m., when the game finally ended.
- Rangers wrap up win at 2:44 a.m., outlast rain, Yankees Updated: Jun-28-16 3:36 am
NEW YORK - By the time Adrian Beltre stepped to the plate with the bases loaded well past midnight, Yankee Stadium was nearly deserted. So could he hear his 9-year-old son cheering for him to get a hit?
- Rangers-Yankees game delayed in 9th by rain, teams wait Updated: Jun-28-16 2:38 am
NEW YORK - A rain delay in the ninth inning at Yankee Stadium kept Texas and New York waiting past 2 a.m. before the game resumed.
- Rodriguez 'surprised' to again be out of Yankees lineup Updated: Jun-27-16 5:59 pm
NEW YORK - Yankees star Alex Rodriguez says he is "surprised" he is out of the lineup for the second day in a row.
- Yankees, StubHub strike deal, set resale ad price floor Updated: Jun-27-16 2:49 pm
NEW YORK - The Yankees and StubHub ended their squabble, announcing a sponsorship agreement Monday that sets an advertising minimum price for resale tickets.
- Duffey dominates for 8 innings, Twins hit 6 HRs to top Yanks Updated: Jun-26-16 3:49 pm
NEW YORK - Tyler Duffey set down the first 17 Yankees batters and wound up pitching two-hit ball for eight innings while the Minnesota Twins backed him with six home runs to beat New York 7-1 Sunday.
- Struggling Twins get 3 hits, shut down by Yanks in 2-1 loss Updated: Jun-25-16 6:46 pm
NEW YORK - Maybe the Minnesota Twins will get a respite Sunday from that daunting trio in the Yankees' bullpen. With the worst record in the majors, they sure could use a break.
- Yankees activate 1B Mark Teixeira from DL, cut Ike Davis Updated: Jun-25-16 6:42 pm
NEW YORK - Now that Mark Teixeira is back in their lineup, the New York Yankees can only hope he remains healthy enough to stay there.
- Byung Ho Park learning two new languages in MLB rookie year Updated: Jun-25-16 1:58 pm
NEW YORK - Byung Ho Park is trying to learn not one, but two new languages in his first MLB season.
- Castro's walkoff homer leads Yankees to 9-8 win over Rockies Updated: Jun-22-16 11:50 pm
NEW YORK - Starlin Castro had never hit a walkoff home run at any level of baseball.
- Rockies waste late 4-run lead in 9-8 loss to Yankees Updated: Jun-22-16 7:01 pm
NEW YORK - The Rockies' offense gave them the lead, and the bullpen gave it back.
- Nova, Yankees tagged by Rockies for 6th loss in 9 games Updated: Jun-22-16 12:08 am
NEW YORK - A few more games like this and Yankees general manager Brian Cashman will have his answer.
- Pregame ceremony at Yankee Stadium remembers Orlando victims Updated: Jun-21-16 11:32 pm
NEW YORK - A rainbow wreath was placed over home plate at Yankee Stadium by both managers before New York hosted the Colorado Rockies in remembrance of the shooting victims at a gay nightclub in Orlando.
- Santana pitches into 8th as Twins beat Yankees 7-4 Updated: Jun-19-16 6:33 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Ervin Santana received a standing ovation from many Twins fans when he was pulled from the game in the top of the eighth inning Sunday. He waved his glove in appreciation.
- Suzuki passes Rose's total as Marlins lose to Padres 6-3 Updated: Jun-15-16 9:27 pm
SAN DIEGO - With two hits Wednesday, Ichiro Suzuki raised his career total in the Japanese and North American major leagues to 4,257, passing Pete Rose's record Major League Baseball total.
- Arenado hits 20th homer, leads Rockies over Yankees 6-3 Updated: Jun-15-16 9:03 pm
DENVER - DJ LeMahieu turned what could have been a scary day into a good one for him and the Colorado Rockies.
- Rockies LF Parra leaves game against Yankees with leg injury Updated: Jun-14-16 9:36 pm
- Davis joins Yanks in Colorado; Girardi says he'll see action Updated: Jun-14-16 7:30 pm
DENVER - Ike Davis is feeling healthy again and ready to resume his career with the New York Yankees.
- Fulmer wins 5th straight start, leads Tigers over Yankees Updated: Jun-12-16 6:24 pm
NEW YORK - On an Old-Timers' Day at Yankee Stadium filled with Hall of Famers and World Series MVPs, the youngest player on the field by far was the biggest star.
- Not too old: Matsui hits long HR on Yankees' Old-Timers' Day Updated: Jun-12-16 2:35 pm
NEW YORK - Hideki Matsui took one more mighty swing at Yankee Stadium.
- Parmelee becomes 4th Yankees first baseman on disabled list Updated: Jun-10-16 7:37 pm
NEW YORK - Chris Parmelee is expected to miss at least a month after becoming the latest New York Yankees first baseman to get injured.
- Yankees beat Angels 6-3 for 4-game sweep, back at .500 Updated: Jun-10-16 12:15 am
NEW YORK - Getting back to .500 for only the second time since mid-April was costly for the New York Yankees.
- Yankees selling 'NO RUNS DMC' T-shirts for $39.99 Updated: Jun-09-16 11:25 pm
NEW YORK - The Yankees hope their relief trio of Dellin Betances, Andrew Miller and Aroldis Chapman make music at the cash registers.
- After rain, Orioles rally to beat Chapman and Yankees 3-1 Updated: Jun-05-16 7:36 pm
BALTIMORE - Matt Wieters was sitting around for more than five hours when Orioles manager Buck Showalter summoned him to handle an extremely difficult task: Go to plate as a pinch-hitter to face Aroldis Chapman, who regularly busts the radar gun at over 100 mph.
- Yankees 1B Teixeira goes on DL with right knee injury Updated: Jun-04-16 6:15 pm
BALTIMORE - Mark Teixeira will have to wait at least 15 days to break out of a slump that's dropped his batting average to .180.