- Mitchell, Yankees lose 8-2 to White Sox Updated: Aug-02-15 12:18 am
CHICAGO - Bryan Mitchell's first start of the season was a rough one.
- Cabrera, Ramirez homer as White Sox beat Yankees 8-2 Updated: Aug-02-15 12:00 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago White Sox offense is coming around.
- Yankees recall Rumbelow, option Goody Updated: Aug-01-15 6:47 pm
CHICAGO - The New York Yankees recalled right-hander Nick Rumbelow from Scranton/Wilkes-Barre on Saturday and optioned right-hander Nick Goody to the Triple-A club.
- La Lob returns as White Sox lose to Yankees 13-6 Updated: Aug-01-15 1:51 am
CHICAGO - La Lob is back.
- Severino to get start with Yankees Updated: Jul-31-15 8:09 pm
CHICAGO - Touted pitching prospect Luis Severino will make his next start with the New York Yankees.
- The Latest: Cespedes, Haren, Revere traded at MLB's deadline Updated: Jul-31-15 5:04 pm
NEW YORK - Here are the latest developments as Major League Baseball hits a deadline Friday for trades where players do not first have to pass through waivers (all times Eastern):
- Hamilton's game-ending hit gives Texas 7-6 win over Yankees Updated: Jul-31-15 1:17 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Josh Hamilton's big swing in the first inning quickly got the Texas Rangers even after they fell in a 3-0 hole.
- Sabathia dehydrated after Yankees' 7-6 loss in Texas Updated: Jul-31-15 12:51 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - CC Sabathia was taken to the hospital with symptoms of dehydration after the New York Yankees' 7-6 loss at Texas on Thursday night. It was 101 degrees at the start of the game.
- Yankees get Ackley from Mariners in 3-player trade Updated: Jul-30-15 10:12 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Manager Joe Girardi has some more versatility on the Yankees bench after New York acquired Dustin Ackley from Seattle on Thursday.
- Pineda put on DL by Yankees; Sabathia takes his start Updated: Jul-30-15 4:16 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - New York Yankees right-hander Michael Pineda has been placed on the 15-day disabled list with a right flexor forearm muscle strain and was replaced by CC Sabathia for Thursday night's series finale at the Texas Rangers
- 3 Yankees minor league pitchers suspended for drug tests Updated: Jul-29-15 4:41 pm
NEW YORK - Three New York Yankees pitchers in the Dominican Summer League have been suspended 72 games each for positive tests under baseball's minor league drug program.
- From 5-run first for Rangers to 21-5 loss to Yankees Updated: Jul-29-15 1:30 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Everything was looking good for the Texas Rangers after a five-run first inning.
- Yankees post 11-run inning against Rangers Updated: Jul-28-15 10:17 pm
- Birthday bash: Alex Rodriguez homers on 40th birthday Updated: Jul-27-15 10:24 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Alex Rodriguez is hitting home runs in his 40s, just like he did as a teenager.
- Headley, Drew homer as Eovaldi, Yankees beat Twins 7-2 Updated: Jul-26-15 7:17 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The New York Yankees turned a rough start to their series in Minnesota into a sixth straight series win.
- Ellsbury, Headley lead Yankees to sweep of Orioles Updated: Jul-23-15 5:47 pm
NEW YORK - First, it was Brendan Ryan, then Mark Teixeira and Alex Rodriguez. To complete a sweep over Baltimore, the Yankees got big hits from Jacoby Ellsbury and Chase Headley.
- Teixeira homers in 8th, lifts Yankees over Mariners 2-1 Updated: Jul-19-15 5:32 pm
NEW YORK - Heading into the All-Star break Joe Girardi gave CC Sabathia a pep talk, telling the big lefty he needed to take on more of a leadership role as things heat up.
- Yankees activate Beltran from DL, send Refsnyder to Triple-A Updated: Jul-19-15 12:41 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Yankees have activated Carlos Beltran from the 15-day disabled list and inserted him into the starting lineup Sunday against Felix Hernandez and the Seattle Mariners.
- Yankees sign 1st-round pick James Kaprielian Updated: Jul-15-15 10:32 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Yankees have signed former UCLA right-hander James Kaprielian, the 16th overall pick in the June draft.
- MLB teams increase international spending, seeking edge Updated: Jul-12-15 7:17 pm
CINCINNATI - For all the talk about big-money contracts for major leaguers, the New York Yankees spent nearly $18.1 million on international amateurs during the last signing period.
- A-Rod breaks top 25 in hits, leads Yankees past Red Sox 8-6 Updated: Jul-12-15 6:42 pm
BOSTON - Alex Rodriguez had hit No. 3,020 to move into the top 25 on baseball's all-time list.
- Red Sox fan recovering after hit by foul ball at Fenway Updated: Jul-12-15 4:13 pm
BOSTON - A woman hit by a foul ball at Fenway Park during Friday night's Red Sox-New York Yankees game is recovering at home after getting three dozen stitches in her forehead.
- Red Sox DH Ortiz out of lineup with illness Updated: Jul-12-15 1:09 pm
BOSTON - Red Sox designated hitter David Ortiz is out of Sunday's lineup against the New York Yankees because of an upper respiratory illness.
- Red Sox RHP Buchholz leaves with elbow tightness Updated: Jul-10-15 8:57 pm
- After ride through night, Figueroa sparks Yanks over A's 6-2 Updated: Jul-09-15 7:54 pm
NEW YORK - Cole Figueroa was pooped.