- Whiteside gets triple-double as Heat hold off Hornets Updated: Feb-05-16 11:16 pm
- Millsap, Horford pace Hawks past Pacers 102-96 Updated: Feb-05-16 10:57 pm
ATLANTA - Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer wasn't terribly concerned that his team gave up 19 offensive rebounds.
- Wall's triple-double leads Wizards to 106-94 win over 76ers Updated: Feb-05-16 10:56 pm
WASHINGTON - Wizards coach Randy Wittman loved John Wall's defensive rebounding. Philadelphia coach Brett Brown compared Wall to a Maserati.
- Paul, Jordan power Clippers past Magic 107-93 Updated: Feb-05-16 10:49 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The Los Angeles Clippers' best players made their usual contributions Friday night. Lance Stephenson provided just enough of a boost late to ensure yet another victory.
- Postponed Jazz-Wizards game rescheduled for Feb. 18 Updated: Feb-05-16 4:32 pm
- Wade's bounce-back, Bosh's 20 lead Heat over Mavericks 93-90 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:14 am
DALLAS - After matching the worst shooting half of his career in the first 24 minutes against Dallas, Dwyane Wade missed his first shot of the third quarter.
- Curry lights up Wizards for Warriors' 8th straight win Updated: Feb-04-16 12:12 am
WASHINGTON - Following one of his worst offensive games this season, reigning NBA MVP Stephen Curry stopped thinking about basketball and recalibrated his mind. It worked out just fine.
- Durant's buzzer-beater lifts Thunder over Magic, 117-114 Updated: Feb-03-16 11:54 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - With the ball in Kevin Durant's hands in the final seconds, Oklahoma City coach Billy Donovan didn't call a timeout. Instead, he let one of his superstars do his thing.
- Lin scores 24 as Hornets rally to beat Cavaliers 1 Updated: Feb-03-16 11:17 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Even without their leading scorer, the Charlotte Hornets finally found a way to beat LeBron James.
- Hardaway, Scott lead Atlanta Hawks in rout of 76ers, 124-86 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:21 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Hawks prepared for lowly Philadelphia just like any other team. As a result of that focus, Atlanta routed the 76ers once again.
- Mavs' Williams out against Heat after injuring hip at Hawks Updated: Feb-03-16 7:36 pm
DALLAS - Mavericks point guard Deron Williams will be out against Miami on Wednesday night after injuring his right hip in the previous game at Atlanta.
- Hornets G Walker sits out game vs Cavs with sore knee Updated: Feb-03-16 5:56 pm
- Harden's 26 points lead Rockets over Heat 115-102 Updated: Feb-02-16 11:49 pm
HOUSTON - James Harden has long been known as a great scorer.
- Westbrook's triple-double leads Thunder past Wizards, 114-98 Updated: Feb-02-16 3:39 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook doesn't feel comfortable taking credit for his triple-doubles.
- Aldridge scores 28 as Spurs beat Magic 107-92 Updated: Feb-02-16 12:28 am
SAN ANTONIO - LaMarcus Aldridge set the tone for the San Antonio Spurs, and helped them remain undefeated at home this season.
- Teague scores season-high 32, Hawks breeze past Mavs Updated: Feb-01-16 11:49 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks say they're a better team when Jeff Teague is on his game offensively.
- Stoudemire giving Heat a lift when they've needed it most Updated: Feb-01-16 5:16 pm
MIAMI - This is what the Miami Heat envisioned when they got Amare Stoudemire to agree to a free agent deal last summer. In short, they would use him when needed.
- Hornets' Kidd-Gilchrist returns against Trail Blazers Updated: Jan-30-16 2:04 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Charlotte Hornets forward Michael Kidd-Gilchrist made his return after missing nearly four months with a shoulder injury.
- Klay Thompson's big scoring night leads Warriors past Mavs Updated: Jan-28-16 1:55 am
OAKLAND, California - More often than not, Klay Thompson takes a backseat to NBA MVP Stephen Curry without a complaint.
- Hood scores 24 as Jazz defeat Hornets 102-73 Updated: Jan-28-16 12:26 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Kemba Walker had a career night with 52 points when Charlotte beat Utah in double overtime last week.
- Clippers win again without Griffin, beating Hawks 85-83 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:56 pm
ATLANTA - Amid all sorts of distractions, the Los Angeles Clippers just keep on winning.
- Lowry scores 29 to lead Raptors to 106-89 win over Wizards Updated: Jan-26-16 11:59 pm
TORONTO - Kyle Lowry had a vintage performance in the Toronto Raptors ninth straight victory but the focus was on the All-Star starter's injured left wrist.
- Antetokounmpo dunks 8 times, Bucks beat Magic in Kidd return Updated: Jan-26-16 11:56 pm
MILWAUKEE - Jason Kidd spent a lot of time walking the sidelines in his first game back as coach of Milwaukee. It wasn't because he didn't like what he saw, but more because of orders from his doctor.
- Wade and Bosh each score 27, Heat beat Nets 102-98 Updated: Jan-26-16 11:15 pm
NEW YORK - With the game on the line, Miami's dynamic duo of Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh carried the Heat to a win.
- Kidd returns to Bucks sideline Updated: Jan-26-16 8:22 pm