- Western Michigan upsets No. 24 Toledo to give NIU division Updated: Nov-27-15 6:04 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - From 1-11 to a piece of a division title and the program's first victory against a ranked team, a lot has happened in the last three years for Western Michigan. The pinnacle came Friday.
- Ware joins Manning on the sideline again Updated: Nov-27-15 5:53 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Here's a bit of good news for Tom Brady and the New England Patriots, who are dealing with a reshuffled offensive line and rash of injuries at receiver:
- Tight end now one of Broncos' many strengths Updated: Nov-26-15 2:57 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Tight end has gone from a position of weakness to one of strength for the Denver Broncos. Credit the addition of Vernon Davis and the promotion of Brock Osweiler.
- Broncos bring in Christian Ponder to add depth at QB Updated: Nov-25-15 7:21 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Forget Brady vs. Manning XVII, which won't happen this weekend and maybe ever.
- Brady says despite no matchup, he still respects Peyton Updated: Nov-25-15 5:13 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Tom Brady is too busy concerning himself with what he calls "the best defense in the NFL" to spend much time thinking about missing another matchup with Peyton Manning.
- Manning's absence extended as he's fitted with walking cast Updated: Nov-24-15 10:28 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning will spend the next week in a walking cast and is expected to miss at least two more games with a torn plantar fascia in his left foot.
- Peko pops off, then protests his innocence Updated: Nov-23-15 6:11 pm
The Bengals were either busted or they got a bum rap.
- Manning seeking second opinion, Osweiler gets second start Updated: Nov-23-15 5:48 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Brock Osweiler is preparing for his second consecutive start for the Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning is seeking a second opinion on his injured left foot.
- Bears looking to regroup after missing chance to hit .500 Updated: Nov-23-15 5:44 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Cornerback Tracy Porter could sense the frustration in the Chicago Bears' locker room even if there were no major outbursts.
- Osweiler subs for Manning, leads Broncos over Bears 17-15 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:45 am
CHICAGO - Brock Osweiler sure looked ready to step in for Peyton Manning. The question is whether this is a short-term fix or long-term solution.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Latest from the NFL: Packers snap three-game skid Updated: Nov-22-15 8:00 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 11th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Bears come up short in 17-15 loss to Broncos Updated: Nov-22-15 6:49 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bears came into this one rolling along, looking to hit the .500 mark and give quarterback Jay Cutler and coach John Fox a win over their former team.
- Osweiler throws for 2 TDs, Broncos beat Bears 17-15 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:15 pm
CHICAGO - Brock Osweiler refused to let a day go to waste while he waited for his chance - and watched one of the game's greatest quarterbacks.
- Manning will stay back in Denver to continue rehab Updated: Nov-21-15 2:23 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning is staying back in Denver when the Broncos travel to Chicago this weekend so he can continue getting treatment on a variety of ailments. He has company in DeMarcus Ware, who's staying behind to keep rehabbing his bad back.
- Is No. 18's 18th NFL season coming to a premature end? Updated: Nov-20-15 3:23 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - What if this is it for Peyton Manning? While many of his teammates won't dare consider the notion, at least one prominent member of the Denver Broncos has considered the possibility that No. 18's 18th NFL season could come to a premature end.
- For Cutler, no strong feelings about facing Broncos Updated: Nov-19-15 6:34 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Maybe if more of his former teammates and coaches were still there, Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler would feel a twinge of nostalgia about Sunday's matchup against Denver.
- Teams finding ways to win without stellar QB play Updated: Nov-19-15 4:46 pm
You don't have to be the '85 Bears or the 2000 Ravens to win games without an elite quarterback.
- No Brock Osweiler jerseys for sale at Broncos pro shop Updated: Nov-19-15 3:01 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - As Brock Osweiler prepares for his first career start, there are no No. 17 jerseys for sale at the Denver Broncos' pro shop at their indoor practice facility.
- Both Fox and the Broncos play down their reunion Updated: Nov-19-15 1:18 am
- Who needs Peyton Manning when you have Brock Osweiler Updated: Nov-17-15 3:32 am
Grab a clipboard, Peyton Manning. It's Brock Osweiler's time.
- Kubiak sits Peyton Manning for Bears game Updated: Nov-17-15 12:37 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - On his 25th birthday, Brock Osweiler will make his first NFL start, replacing an injured Peyton Manning in the Broncos' much-anticipated game against the Chicago Bears.
- NFL: Broncos safety TJ Ward won't be suspended Updated: Nov-16-15 9:48 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Denver safety T.J. Ward won't be suspended over his ejection from the Broncos' loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Hasselbeck ready to take over as Colts quarterback after bye Updated: Nov-16-15 5:32 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Matt Hasselbeck called an audible when he heard about Andrew Luck's latest injury.
- Broncos, Seahawks, Packers Colts no longer elite Updated: Nov-16-15 3:46 pm
This isn't at all what the Broncos, Seahawks, Packers and Colts had in mind.