- Talib, Jackson, Webb fined for Super Bowl infractions Updated: Feb-12-16 5:37 pm
Denver Broncos fiery cornerback Aqib Talib's taunting and face mask fouls proved costlier five days later than they did in Super Bowl 50.
- Broncos basking in glory of first title since '99 Updated: Feb-12-16 4:04 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - While general manager John Elway maps out plans to keep his team intact, the Denver Broncos are enjoying the spoils of their Super Bowl victory.
- Thousands of absent students on day of Broncos parade Updated: Feb-11-16 11:59 pm
DENVER - More than a quarter of students enrolled at Denver and Jeffco schools were reported to have missed classes when the city celebrated the Denver Broncos' Super Bowl parade.
- Correction: Super Bowl-Broncos Parade story Updated: Feb-10-16 6:57 pm
DENVER - In a story Feb. 9 about Denver celebrating the Broncos Super Bowl victory, The Associated Press erroneously reported the name of a fan and several of her relatives. The fan was Dorothy Ayze, not Ayce. Her daughter is Judy Klade, not Judy Ayce. Her granddaughter is Amanda Skenadore, not Amanda Ayce.
- Obama congratulates Broncos on Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-09-16 5:55 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama says via Twitter that he has passed along his congratulations to the Denver Broncos for winning the Super Bowl.
- The Latest: Broncos fans stream out of downtown after parade Updated: Feb-09-16 4:53 pm
DENVER - The Latest on the Denver Broncos' Super Bowl victory parade (all times local):
- Broncos revel in parade amid questions about Manning, Miller Updated: Feb-09-16 4:38 pm
DENVER - It took John Elway 15 years to experience a parade as a quarterback. As an executive, only five.
- Newton defends actions at Super Bowl: 'I will not conform' Updated: Feb-09-16 1:40 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton isn't apologizing for acting like a "sore loser" after the Super Bowl.
- Party like it's 1999: Denver to celebrate another Super Bowl Updated: Feb-08-16 6:25 pm
DENVER - Denver's getting ready to party like it's 1999.
- Denver Broncos return home with Lombardi Trophy Updated: Feb-08-16 6:02 pm
DENVER - The Denver Broncos are home with the Lombardi Trophy, marking the final touchdown of the 2015 season.
- Will Osweiler step in as Peyton steps out in Denver? Updated: Feb-08-16 4:08 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - One of the biggest winners from the Super Bowl didn't even take a snap.
- Miller awaits offseason filled with fun, financial reward Updated: Feb-08-16 3:51 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - On top of his game and now the world, Von Miller's docket is quickly filling up.
- Bronco fans celebrate Super Bowl win in Denver streets Updated: Feb-08-16 9:53 am
DENVER - Thousands of Broncos fans celebrated Denver's Super Bowl victory over the Carolina Panthers in downtown streets and amateur fireworks lit up the sky around town. Police reported some arrests but no major damage or injuries.
- Dominant D carries Manning, Broncos to 24-10 Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-08-16 4:02 am
SANTA CLARA, California - With his prolific passing and complete control of the game at the line of scrimmage, Peyton Manning helped usher in the NFL's wide-open era of high-scoring offenses and pass-happy game plans.
- Offbeat humor and upbeat messages dominate Super Bowl 50 ads Updated: Feb-08-16 3:31 am
NEW YORK - From a strange creature called "Puppymonkeybaby" to a tear-inducing Audi ad, Super Bowl ads ran the gamut this year from offbeat humor to heartfelt messages.
- Aqib Talib calls Levi's Stadium turf "terrible" Updated: Feb-08-16 2:30 am
SANTA CLARA, California - T.J. Ward slipped twice on the same play.
- No masterpiece, but Manning rides off with a win Updated: Feb-08-16 12:34 am
SANTA CLARA, California - The best thing for Peyton Manning is that he won the Super Bowl.
- Column: As ugly as it was, it was beautiful for Manning Updated: Feb-08-16 12:24 am
SANTA CLARA, California - A sea of Denver Broncos had just chased a beleaguered Cam Newton around his own end zone one more time, and Carolina coach Ron Rivera had seen enough.
- Broncos D dominates Panthers in 24-10 Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-08-16 12:03 am
SANTA CLARA, California - A reborn Orange Crush might have sent Peyton Manning into retirement with a Super ending to his career.
- The Latest: Broncos beat Panthers to win Super Bowl Updated: Feb-07-16 10:26 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The Latest on Super Bowl Sunday from AP reporters covering the game, the telecast, the commercials and fans around the world (All times local):
- Broncos take 13-7 halftime lead over Panthers in Super Bowl Updated: Feb-07-16 8:35 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Malik Jackson recovered a fumble in the end zone for a touchdown and Jordan Norwood set up another Denver score with the longest punt return in Super Bowl history and the Broncos took a 13-7 halftime lead over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
- Super Bowl's Broncos, Panthers excel at defense differently Updated: Feb-07-16 2:33 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Sometime late last season or early this season - depends on whom you ask - Josh Norman and the Carolina Panthers' other defensive backs were heading toward a drill as part of their weekly "Turnover Circuit," when assistant coach Eric Washington yelled out a spur-of-the-moment greeting.
- Ryan Reynolds torn about picking between Manning, Newton Updated: Feb-06-16 10:09 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Ryan Reynolds will be watching Sunday's Super Bowl - he's just not sure which team he wants to win.
- Denver's Wade Phillips wins assistant coach award Updated: Feb-06-16 8:02 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Denver Broncos defensive coordinator Wade Phillips has won The Associated Press NFL Assistant Coach of the Year award.
- Despite troubles aplenty, NFL and Super Bowl popular as ever Updated: Feb-06-16 1:27 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The headlines hit in a persistent stream this season, and the onslaught only grew steadier as the Super Bowl approached.