- Rams rise in AP power rankings; Pats, Pack, Broncos 1-2-3 Updated: Oct-06-15 5:49 pm
- Derek Wolfe returns to league's top-ranked defense Updated: Oct-05-15 6:08 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Denver Broncos defensive end Derek Wolfe returned to work Monday after serving his four-game suspension and declared he was "like a caged animal right now," ready to rejoin the NFL's top-ranked defense.
- Broncos show fans that defense can be fun to watch, too Updated: Oct-05-15 4:30 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Broncos fans are adjusting from the old aerial fireworks show and realizing that points are indeed precious in the NFL and that defense is pretty fun to watch, too.
- Defense saves the day in Denver; Broncos beat Vikings 23-20 Updated: Oct-05-15 8:13 am
DENVER - Broncos safety T.J. Ward swept around the end untouched and took a swipe at Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater.
- Broncos' Latimer joins fight against cancer in honor of dad Updated: Oct-03-15 11:47 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - When Denver Broncos receiver Cody Latimer was 11, his father was diagnosed with colon cancer.
- Broncos sign tackle Tyler Polumbus to bolster line Updated: Oct-01-15 10:01 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Tyler Polumbus is back among familiar faces and doesn't have to ask for directions, either.
- DeMarcus Ware wins his 1st Defensive Player of Month honor Updated: Oct-01-15 12:30 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Denver Broncos outside linebacker DeMarcus Ware has won the first Defensive Player of the Month honor of his 11-year career.
- Bruton delivers on promise to be defensive factor Updated: Oct-01-15 1:55 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - David Bruton Jr. is delivering on his pledge to make a mark on Denver's defense in his seventh NFL season after being typecast as a special teams ace since coming out of Notre Dame in 2009.
- Manning harkens to 'Bad News Bears' in talking Broncos Updated: Sep-30-15 8:16 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - If there's one thing Peyton Manning's been watching longer than game film, it's the 1976 classic "Bad News Bears."
- Packers among best at making defenses pay for 'free plays' Updated: Sep-29-15 6:37 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A defensive penalty is called just before the quarterback snaps the ball.
- Broncos find comfort zone in pistol formation Updated: Sep-28-15 5:47 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - A meeting of the minds has led to a happy medium.
- Lions coach Caldwell sticking with Lombardi to call plays Updated: Sep-28-15 5:19 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Detroit Lions coach Jim Caldwell had to look back a ways to point out how well his winless team was doing on offense. Back to when games didn't count.
- Manning, Broncos still unbeaten after win over Lions Updated: Sep-28-15 2:34 am
DETROIT - Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos are undefeated, even though they haven't exactly wowed anybody offensively.
- Peyton Manning throws 2 TD passes, Broncos beat Lions 24-12 Updated: Sep-28-15 2:13 am
DETROIT - Peyton Manning was cool and confident, lofting passes to teammates as if they were buddies in his backyard.
- Peyton Manning pulling a Ferris Bueller on Wednesdays Updated: Sep-24-15 7:13 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Two years ago, Peyton Manning's high ankle sprain forced him to miss mid-week practices on a regular basis for the first time in his career.
- Anderson takes fantasy football owners to task Updated: Sep-24-15 3:29 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - C.J. Anderson wonders if the guy running the craps table catches this much grief.
- Thomas chasing Johnson's mark but focused more on W-L record Updated: Sep-23-15 8:12 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Demaryius Thomas still thinks he can break Calvin Johnson's single-season yardage record, slow start and all.
- Injured Lions QB Stafford throws at practice for Broncos Updated: Sep-23-15 5:16 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Matthew Stafford took snaps and threw at practice as if it was just another day at work.
- Anunike's return gives Broncos yet another pass-rusher Updated: Sep-23-15 1:40 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos' powerful pass-rush is about to get even better. And deeper.
- Kubiak: a better ground game will open Denver's offense Updated: Sep-21-15 5:25 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - After a long weekend to think things over, Gary Kubiak came to the same conclusion: The Denver Broncos' running game stinks.
- Chiefs get back to work after disastrous loss to Denver Updated: Sep-21-15 2:45 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - In less than 10 seconds of game time, the Kansas City Chiefs went from having a celebratory long weekend to having one they would have preferred be as short as possible.
- McNichols, Young lead Boise State past Idaho State, 52-0 Updated: Sep-19-15 1:53 am
BOISE, Idaho - Jeremy McNichols rushed for three touchdowns and Kelsey Young added two more as Boise State cruised to a 52-0 victory over Idaho State Friday night.
- Kubiak says good ground game remains goal, foundation Updated: Sep-18-15 6:14 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Elway said there'd be days like this.
- Chiefs star Jamaal Charles takes responsibility for loss Updated: Sep-18-15 11:07 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Jamaal Charles had touched the ball more than 1,500 times in his Kansas City Chiefs career, between the times he was given it in the backfield and the times he had hauled in a pass.
- Manning proves he still has it in comeback win over Chiefs Updated: Sep-18-15 4:01 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - All those doubters who kept saying that Peyton Manning was washed up, that his arm strength was depleted and his drive for championships diminished?