- Smoak's 2 HRs lead Blue Jays over Rangers 3-1 in 10 innings Updated: May-04-16 12:45 am
TORONTO - The Texas Rangers had seemed on course for victory most of Tuesday night courtesy of Rougned Odor's first career leadoff home run on Marco Estrada's second pitch of the game.
- Red Sox shut down by Quintana in 4-1 loss to White Sox Updated: May-04-16 12:40 am
CHICAGO - The Boston Red Sox are still searching for answers when it comes to Jose Quintana.
- Moore struggles, Rays fall to Dodgers 10-5 Updated: May-04-16 12:22 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Tampa Bay's Matt Moore understandably was disappointed.
- Quintana, White Sox beat Red Sox 4-1 for 3rd straight win Updated: May-04-16 12:17 am
CHICAGO - Jose Quintana supplied the pitching, Jose Abreu took care of the offense and the defense was there all night long.
- A-Rod hurt as Yankees' skid reaches 6 in 4-1 loss to Orioles Updated: May-03-16 11:29 pm
BALTIMORE - The New York Yankees might have to break out of their dreadful slump without the help of Alex Rodriguez.
- Orioles extend Yankees' skid to 6 games with 4-1 victory Updated: May-03-16 11:15 pm
BALTIMORE - The Baltimore Orioles put on a complete performance in three key facets of the game: power, pitching and defense.
- Smoak's 2 HRs lead Blue Jays over Rangers 3-1 in 10 innings Updated: May-03-16 11:01 pm
- Thompson homers, drives in 4 to lead Dodgers over Rays 10-5 Updated: May-03-16 10:33 pm
- Red Sox 3B Pablo Sandoval has season-ending shoulder surgery Updated: May-03-16 9:00 pm
CHICAGO - Pablo Sandoval's rocky second season with the Boston Red Sox was cut short by shoulder surgery on Tuesday.
- Orioles place SS JJ Hardy on DL with foot fracture Updated: May-03-16 5:01 pm
BALTIMORE - Shortstop J.J. Hardy was placed on the 15-day disabled list Tuesday by the Baltimore Orioles because of a hairline fracture in his left foot.
- Red Sox activate reliever Carson Smith off disabled list Updated: May-03-16 3:57 pm
CHICAGO - The Boston Red Sox have activated right-handed reliever Carson Smith off the 15-day disabled list.
- Slumping Blue Jays fall short again in 2-1 loss to Rangers Updated: May-02-16 11:37 pm
TORONTO - Expected to be an offensive force, the Toronto Blue Jays aren't getting enough out of their big bats.
- Red Sox 3B Pablo Sandoval to have surgery on left shoulder Updated: May-02-16 10:57 pm
BOSTON - Boston Red Sox third baseman Pablo Sandoval, a $95 million free agent who lost his starting job before going on the disabled list, will have exploratory surgery on his left shoulder to determine the source of the injury.
- Red Sox beat Yankees 8-7 to complete 3-game sweep Updated: May-02-16 12:41 am
BOSTON - Alex Rodriguez had already driven in four runs against David Price with a homer and a double.
- Jimenez no match for Sale as Orioles fall to White Sox 7-1 Updated: May-01-16 6:33 pm
- Sale stays unbeaten as White Sox beat Orioles 7-1 for split Updated: May-01-16 6:00 pm
BALTIMORE - Even when he's not at his best, Chris Sale is usually good enough to carry the Chicago White Sox to victory.
- Stroman allows 1 run, Blue Jays beat Rays 5-1 Updated: May-01-16 5:05 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Marcus Stroman gave himself and the Toronto Blue Jays a birthday gift.
- Largest number of Baltimore orioles spend winter in SC Updated: May-01-16 1:20 pm
ORANGEBURG, South Carolina - For the second year in row, a national survey shows that South Carolina had the largest number of orioles spend their winter there.
- Mistakes cost White Sox in 6-3 loss to Orioles Updated: Apr-29-16 11:08 pm
BALTIMORE - For the second straight game, mistakes proved to be costly for the Chicago White Sox.
- Buchholz, Red Sox struggle in 5-3 loss to Braves Updated: Apr-29-16 12:31 am
BOSTON - Clay Buchholz struggled with his control when he needed it most and his teammates' timing wasn't much better.
- Braves end 8-game slide, beat Red Sox 5-3 behind Markakis Updated: Apr-29-16 12:12 am
BOSTON - Atlanta hitters got to Clay Buchholz early and never let up as the Braves pieced together a rare victory.
- White Sox place closer Robertson on bereavement list Updated: Apr-28-16 6:05 pm
BALTIMORE - Chicago White Sox closer David Robertson will miss at least three games after being placed on the bereavement list before Thursday's series opener at Baltimore because of the death of his father-in-law.
- Windy City Surge: Cubs, White Sox have MLB's best records Updated: Apr-28-16 2:51 am
CHICAGO - Robin Ventura remembers the excitement in New York when the Mets and Yankees faced off in the World Series, and he can imagine what it would be like in Chicago if both teams made it.
- Rangers beat Yankees 3-2 despite A-Rod's 100th HR in stadium Updated: Apr-28-16 12:06 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Elvis Andrus had the game-winning RBI triple for the Texas Rangers on a night when their shortstop from more than a decade ago hit his 100th homer in the stadium.
- Braves' HR drought ends, losing streak doesn't in 9-4 loss Updated: Apr-27-16 11:54 pm
BOSTON - The power-starved Atlanta Braves finally hit one out. Now, they've just got to find a way to start winning some games again.