- Andrus, Desmond help lead Rangers to 10-3 win over Red Sox Updated: Jun-26-16 2:01 am
- Red Sox knuckle under with mistakes in 10-3 loss at Texas Updated: Jun-26-16 1:48 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Boston knuckleballer Steven Wright's AL-leading ERA didn't take too much of a hit even after giving up a career-high eight runs.
- Rays' skid reaches 10 with doubleheader loss to Orioles Updated: Jun-25-16 11:50 pm
BALTIMORE - The only thing worse than spending 12 hours at the ballpark for a day-night doubleheader is walking away with a pair of losses.
- Orioles hit 4 HRs to beat Rays 8-6 for doubleheader sweep Updated: Jun-25-16 11:22 pm
- Blue Jays overcome 7 solo homers, hold off White Sox 10-8 Updated: Jun-25-16 7:16 pm
CHICAGO - Knuckleballer R.A. Dickey called it "bizarro world." Manager John Gibbons broke into a hearty laugh.
- White Sox hit 7 homers - all solo - lose to Blue Jays 10-8 Updated: Jun-25-16 7:03 pm
CHICAGO - Seven home runs was not enough for the Chicago White Sox.
- Bullpen brilliant again as Yankees edge Twins 2-1 Updated: Jun-25-16 6:48 pm
NEW YORK - For the third straight game, Yankees manager Joe Girardi rolled out all three rocket arms that make up the back end of his bullpen.
- Struggling Twins get 3 hits, shut down by Yanks in 2-1 loss Updated: Jun-25-16 6:46 pm
NEW YORK - Maybe the Minnesota Twins will get a respite Sunday from that daunting trio in the Yankees' bullpen. With the worst record in the majors, they sure could use a break.
- Yankees activate 1B Mark Teixeira from DL, cut Ike Davis Updated: Jun-25-16 6:42 pm
NEW YORK - Now that Mark Teixeira is back in their lineup, the New York Yankees can only hope he remains healthy enough to stay there.
- Rangers reinstate Griffin to start vs Red Sox; Lewis to DL Updated: Jun-25-16 5:34 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Right-hander A.J. Griffin has been reinstated from the 15-day disabled list by the Texas Rangers to start Saturday night's game against Boston.
- Byung Ho Park learning two new languages in MLB rookie year Updated: Jun-25-16 1:58 pm
NEW YORK - Byung Ho Park is trying to learn not one, but two new languages in his first MLB season.
- Rangers bullpen falters in 9th as Red Sox rally for 8-7 win Updated: Jun-25-16 1:45 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Manager Jeff Banister had already decided to give his workhorse closer some extended rest following an off day for the Texas Rangers.
- Blue Jays load bases in 9th, lose 3-2 to White Sox Updated: Jun-25-16 1:23 am
CHICAGO - The Toronto Blue Jays loaded the bases in the ninth inning with the heart of their order coming to the plate.
- White Sox pitching coach Cooper ejected from game Updated: Jun-25-16 12:14 am
CHICAGO - White Sox pitching coach Don Cooper was ejected from Friday's game against the Toronto Blue Jays.
- Red Sox OF Young's hamstring injury not as bad as feared Updated: Jun-24-16 8:28 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Red Sox left fielder Chris Young is sore and on the disabled list because of a strained right hamstring, but manager John Farrell said Friday that the injury isn't as bad as the team initially feared.
- Rays get Oswaldo Arcia from Twins to bolster ailing outfield Updated: Jun-24-16 5:53 pm
- Red Sox beat White Sox 8-7 in 10 innings, avert 4-game sweep Updated: Jun-23-16 9:03 pm
- Castro's walkoff homer leads Yankees to 9-8 win over Rockies Updated: Jun-22-16 11:50 pm
NEW YORK - Starlin Castro had never hit a walkoff home run at any level of baseball.
- Johnson hit hard in Padres' 7-2 loss to Orioles Updated: Jun-22-16 11:23 pm
BALTIMORE - Erik Johnson's ERA is high, and so is his confidence.
- Jimenez bounces back to help Orioles beat Padres 7-2 Updated: Jun-22-16 10:58 pm
BALTIMORE - Given a reprieve from his unwanted role as a long reliever, Ubaldo Jimenez wasn't necessarily looking to work his way back into the Baltimore Orioles starting rotation.
- Bauer, Kipnis lead Indians to 6-1 win over Rays Updated: Jun-22-16 10:55 pm
CLEVELAND - Trevor Bauer doesn't think going the distance should be rare for a starting pitcher.
- Blue Jays snap Diamondbacks' 5-game streak with 5-2 victory Updated: Jun-22-16 9:17 pm
TORONTO - In his first appearance in Toronto, Arizona Diamondbacks left-hander Robbie Ray didn't have to wait long for a taste of the explosive Blue Jays' lineup.
- Blue Jays snap Diamondbacks' 5-game streak with 5-2 victory Updated: Jun-22-16 9:06 pm
- Rockies waste late 4-run lead in 9-8 loss to Yankees Updated: Jun-22-16 7:01 pm
NEW YORK - The Rockies' offense gave them the lead, and the bullpen gave it back.
- Bullpen falters in Orioles' 10-7 loss to Padres Updated: Jun-22-16 12:51 am