- White scores 21, Shields hurt as Huskers beat Rutgers 87-63 Updated: Feb-06-16 6:33 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska ended its three-game losing streak with a 87-63 win over Rutgers on Saturday, but that meant very little to the Cornhuskers after team leader Shavon Shields was injured and taken out of the arena on a stretcher in the second half.
- New Rutgers athletic director inherits program at low point Updated: Feb-04-16 12:41 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Rutgers' new athletic director is unsparing when asked how he plans to turn around a program after a series of embarrassing developments on and off the field.
- Hill scores 32, Illinois beats Rutgers 110-101 in 3OT Updated: Feb-03-16 10:33 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - For all their struggles in the Big Ten Conference this year, this was one of those games that players from Rutgers and Illinois are not going to forget.
- Finke likely out, Nunn questionable for Illini at Rutgers Updated: Feb-02-16 4:17 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois coach John Groce said the team may be without two of its starters when it faces Rutgers on Wednesday.
- Michigan keeps Rutgers winless in Big 10 with 68-57 victory Updated: Jan-27-16 10:27 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - It was a night of firsts for Michigan's John Beilein.
- Jok has a career-high 29 as No. 9 Iowa beats Rutgers Updated: Jan-21-16 9:59 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - With Rutgers coming off its worst home loss, Iowa junior guard Peter Jok understood that the No. 9 Hawkeyes were going to be pushed a little by the struggling Scarlet Knights.
- Rutgers University plans to raise $100M for sports venues Updated: Jan-20-16 8:55 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Rutgers University has announced plans to raise $100 million for new or expanded athletic facilities.
- No. 22 Purdue rolls over injury ravaged Rutgers Updated: Jan-18-16 10:27 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - No. 22 Purdue did just what it had to do against injury-ravaged and undersized Rutgers.
- Freshman Lyle's triple-double leads Ohio State past Rutgers Updated: Jan-13-16 10:16 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - JaQuan Lyle did his part in the first half to keep Ohio State in the game against Rutgers on Wednesday night with a double-double, even though the Buckeyes trailed by two.