- Utah Supreme Court says father can't challenge adoption Updated: Aug-19-15 1:19 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Supreme Court has ruled that an unmarried father, whose child was placed for adoption without his knowledge, forfeited his parental rights by not filing a paternity action under a deal he agreed to with his son's mother.
- Term limits group takes fight to Utah Supreme Court Updated: Aug-19-15 11:35 am
SALT LAKE CITY - A group seeking term limits has asked the Utah Supreme Court for help.
- $3 million verdict tossed in prescription drug overdose suit Updated: Aug-13-15 5:02 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Supreme Court has overturned a $3 million verdict in a wrongful death suit against a doctor accused of prescribing a lethal amount of prescription drugs.
- Utah Supreme Court reverses dismissal of sex abuse case Updated: Aug-12-15 5:05 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Supreme Court has ruled that a judge erred when dismissing a child sex abuse case more than two years ago.
- Woman raped by jail inmate loses lawsuit appeal Updated: Aug-07-15 12:08 pm
PROVO, Utah - The Utah Supreme Court has ruled that Utah County and its sheriff's office are not liable for the violent rape of a woman who was left for dead along the Provo River Trail in 2010.
- Judge throws out lawsuit challenging gang injunction Updated: Aug-05-15 5:05 am
OGDEN, Utah - A judge has thrown out a lawsuit that attempted to overturn criminal convictions against a man for violating a gang injunction that was later ruled illegal by the Utah supreme court.