- Closer Look: $2B in road projects threatened by stalemate Updated: Jun-26-16 9:44 am
EDINBURG, Illinois - As a first-year superintendent in the Edinburg schools, Fred Lamkey got an education he didn't expect: Traveling Illinois 29, which in various spots has been torn up for 15 years.
- Chicago-to-Moline passenger rail project resurrected Updated: Jun-22-16 4:16 pm
MOLINE, Illinois - Illinois transportation officials say a Chicago-to-Moline passenger rail project has been resurrected.
- Roads to be repaved at Starved Rock State Park Updated: Jun-21-16 10:46 pm
OGLESBY, Illinois - Work could be underway soon to repave miles of often-bumpy roads in Starved Rock State Park.
- US 30 bridge in Joliet to close for repairs Updated: Jun-17-16 10:50 pm
JOLIET, Illinois - The state of Illinois will close the U.S. 30 bridge over the Des Plaines River beginning July 5 for painting and cleaning.
- Business leaders urge temporary budget for highway building Updated: Jun-09-16 1:09 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Business leaders warn that lack of action on an Illinois state budget jeopardizes nearly $2 billion in road and bridge construction this summer.