- Indicted Texas attorney general rode tea party to power Updated: Aug-04-15 7:37 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - That newly indicted Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton may have broken securities law isn't news to voters who elected him: Blistering TV attack ads during the 2014 elections reminded them that the Republican had already admitted that.
- Texas attorney general accused of lying to investors Updated: Aug-03-15 7:27 pm
McKINNEY, Texas - Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton had an investment opportunity: a tech startup making data servers. He told people he had put his own money into Servergy Inc., according to prosecutors, and helped persuade a state lawmaker and another wealthy businessman to buy more than $100,000 in shares.
- Q&A: A look at the indictment of Texas' attorney general Updated: Aug-03-15 7:20 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is charged with three felony counts of securities fraud in an indictment unsealed Monday. Here's a closer look at what the case against him means.
- The Latest: Defense lawyer says Texas AG to plead not guilty Updated: Aug-03-15 3:27 pm
McKINNEY, Texas - The latest on Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, who has been charged with felony securities fraud (all times local):
- Texas AG: Office has received more Planned Parenthood videos Updated: Jul-29-15 2:37 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said Wednesday that his office has received video taken in a Planned Parenthood clinic he says is consistent with other stealthily recorded footage that has Republicans again taking on the biggest abortion provider in the U.S.
- State officials: Abbott's budget vetoes may be invalid Updated: Jul-21-15 8:59 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Line-items vetoes made by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott are being questioned by state budget officials, who said Tuesday that the new Republican governor appeared to cut spending in ways that are beyond his constitutional power.