- Texas AG: Office has received more Planned Parenthood videos Updated: Jul-29-15 2:37 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said Wednesday that his office has received video taken in a Planned Parenthood clinic he says is consistent with other stealthily recorded footage that has Republicans again taking on the biggest abortion provider in the U.S.
- State officials: Abbott's budget vetoes may be invalid Updated: Jul-21-15 8:59 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Line-items vetoes made by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott are being questioned by state budget officials, who said Tuesday that the new Republican governor appeared to cut spending in ways that are beyond his constitutional power.
- Texas AG figures in federal securities probe Updated: Jul-07-15 9:37 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, whose admitted violations of state securities laws will go before a grand jury this month, has also figured in a federal investigation of a Dallas-area technology company suspected of defrauding investors.
- Texas AG fills several top jobs without public postings Updated: Jul-04-15 3:12 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton's office hired several people from his campaign and elsewhere before they submitted applications or the jobs were posted publicly, as required by state law.
- Texas AG spokesman says case is 'political hit-job' in media Updated: Jul-02-15 8:29 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Special prosecutors heading the investigation of Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton says a Paxton spokesman's statement calling the investigation a "political hit-job" ignores the facts of the case.
- 5th Circuit tells courts to issue same-sex marriage rulings Updated: Jul-01-15 10:43 pm
JACKSON, Mississippi - A federal appeals court Wednesday instructed judges in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas to wrap up gay marriage cases in their states in line with last week's U.S. Supreme Court ruling.