- Gonzaga tied for first after 92-63 win over Loyola Marymount Updated: Feb-05-16 1:36 am
LOS ANGELES - Domantas Sabonis had 21 points and 11 rebounds and Gonzaga moved into first-place in the West Coast Conference with a 92-63 victory over Loyola Marymount on Thursday night.
- Portland holds off Pepperdine 73-70 Updated: Feb-05-16 1:32 am
MALIBU, California - Alec Wintering scored 19 points, including the go-ahead 3-pointer with 57 seconds left, D'Marques Tyson added 16 and Portland held on for a 73-70 win over Pepperdine on Thursday night.
- Perfect Pusica leads San Diego past Pacific 54-43 Updated: Feb-05-16 12:21 am
SAN DIEGO - Vasa Pusica made all eight shots from the field, was 3 for 3 on free throws and scored 19 points to lead San Diego past Pacific 54-43 Thursday night.
- BYU knocks off St. Mary's 70-59 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:54 pm
PROVO, Utah - Chase Fischer scored 19 points, Kyle Collinsworth added 17, and BYU knocked St. Mary's out of first place in the West Coast Conference, 70-59, on Thursday night.
- Hemsley, Aztecs hold off CSU 69-67 for 10th straight win Updated: Feb-03-16 2:14 am
SAN DIEGO - With about three minutes to go, Colorado State's bench was buzzing because the Rams were in position to hand San Diego State its first Mountain West Conference loss.
- Derksen, Watson power San Francisco past NAIA Menlo 100-68 Updated: Feb-03-16 12:04 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Tim Derksen and Devin Watson combined for 46 points as the University of San Francisco took a break from West Coast Conference play to post a 100-68 defeat of Menlo, an NAIA school, on Tuesday night.
- San Francisco has 6 in double figures, beats Portland 87-76 Updated: Jan-29-16 12:18 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Ronnie Boyce III scored 19 points, Tim Derksen added 16 and San Francisco beat Portland 87-76 on Thursday night.
- Wiltjer scores 35, Gonzaga coasts past Santa Clara 84-67 Updated: Jan-28-16 11:30 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - Kyle Wiltjer made 7 of 10 from 3-point range with 35 points and Gonzaga beat Santa Clara 84-67 to sweep the season series on Thursday night.
- Gonzaga struggling after opening in Top 10 Updated: Jan-28-16 2:58 am
SPOKANE, Washington - Gonzaga began the season ranked in the Top 10 and was expected to ride the imposing front court of Kyle Wiltjer, Domantas Sabonis and Przemek Karnowski deep into the NCAA Tournament.
- Saint Mary's beats Portland 89-74, stays in 1st place in WCC Updated: Jan-24-16 1:24 am
MORAGA, California - Dane Pineau had 20 points and 13 rebounds and Saint Mary's held its one-game lead for first place in the West Coast Conference with an 89-74 win over Portland on Saturday night.
- Murray helps lift Pepperdine past BYU 71-65 Updated: Jan-23-16 10:19 pm
MALIBU, California - Lamond Murray Jr. scored 20 points while Jett Raines finished with 18 as Pepperdine beat Brigham Young 71-65 Saturday.
- Shrigley returns as San Diego St. runs past Utah St. 70-55 Updated: Jan-23-16 9:30 pm
SAN DIEGO - San Diego State got an added bonus as it beat Utah State 70-55 Saturday for its seventh straight victory to open Mountain West Conference play.
- Jacko rallies Loyola Marymount past San Diego 67-63 Updated: Jan-23-16 8:14 pm
LOS ANGELES - Adom Jacko scored 17 of his 23 points in the second half and Loyola Marymount defeated San Diego 67-63 on Saturday.
- Wiltjer, McClellan lead Gonzaga past Pacific 71-61 Updated: Jan-23-16 6:26 pm
STOCKTON, California - Kyle Wiltjer scored 23 points, fueling a late run that lifted Gonzaga to a 71-61 win over Pacific on Saturday.
- Saint Mary's snaps 8-game losing streak to Gonzaga 70-67 Updated: Jan-22-16 1:31 am
MORAGA, California - Evan Fitzner scored 20 points and Saint Mary's survived a late mental error to beat Gonzaga 70-67 for sole possession of first place in the West Coast Conference.
- San Francisco beats Santa Clara 74-61 Updated: Jan-22-16 1:26 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Devin Watson had 17 of his 22 points in the second half to help San Francisco rally past Santa Clara for a 74-61 win on Thursday night.
- Collinsworth's 10th triple-double lifts BYU past LMU 91-80 Updated: Jan-22-16 1:21 am
LOS ANGELES - Nick Emery scored 24 points, Chase Fisher added 20, Kyle Collinsworth had his 10th career triple-double and BYU took control in the second half Thursday night to defeat Loyola Marymount 91-80.
- Pacific holds off Portland in 70-61 win Updated: Jan-22-16 12:40 am
STOCKTON, California - Ray Bowles scored 19 points, including a trio of 3-pointers, and Pacific held off Portland for a 70-61 win Thursday night.
- Pepperdine cruises to 76-58 victory over San Diego Updated: Jan-21-16 11:37 pm
MALIBU, California - Lamond Murray Jr. scored 21 points, and Stacy Davis added 18 with 10 rebounds to lead Pepperdine to a 76-58 victory over San Diego on Thursday night.
- Sacred Heart pulls away late, beats Mount St. Mary's 76-71 Updated: Jan-21-16 10:16 pm
FAIRFIELD, Connecticut - Cane Broome scored 24 points, and Tevin Falzon added 15 with two key 3-pointers late to help Sacred Heart beat Mount St. Mary's 76-71 on Thursday night.
- Pepperdine cruises to 98-84 win over San Francisco Updated: Jan-17-16 2:05 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Lamond Murray Jr. scored 29 points and hauled in nine rebounds to lead Pepperdine to a 98-84 win over San Francisco on Saturday.
- Brown, Loyola Marymount beat Santa Clara 76-66 Updated: Jan-17-16 1:14 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Brandon Brown had 22 points and nine assists on Saturday night and Loyola Marymount beat Santa Clara 76-66.
- Kobre scores 15 points as Pacific routs Bethesda, 88-30 Updated: Jan-16-16 11:52 pm
STOCKTON, California - Alec Kobre scored 15 points and Pacific routed Bethesda University, 88-30 in a non-conference game Saturday night.
- Wiltjer leads No. 25 Gonzaga over San Diego 88-52 Updated: Jan-16-16 10:52 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - Like most teams, San Diego focused on stopping Gonzaga forwards Kyle Wiltjer and Domantas Sabonis on Saturday night.
- Wiltjer leads No. 25 Gonzaga over San Diego 88-52 Updated: Jan-16-16 10:35 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - A one-point home loss to BYU that made Gonzaga players "sick to our stomachs" was not something Coach Mark Few wanted to repeat.