- House scores 19, No. 25 Texas A&M beats No. 10 Gonzaga 62-61 Updated: Nov-26-15 4:39 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Texas A&M knew it would need to play tough underneath the basket to compete with the size of No. 10 Gonzaga.
- Turk helps Loyola of Chicago beat San Diego 67-57 in Alaska Updated: Nov-26-15 3:59 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Devon Turk scored 25 points with six rebounds and Loyola of Chicago knocked off San Diego 67-57 in the Great Alaska Shootout.
- UC Santa Barbara beats San Francisco 68-61 Updated: Nov-26-15 1:05 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Gabe Vincent scored 18 first-half points with four 3-pointers and UC Santa Barbara held on to beat San Francisco 68-61 on Wednesday night after leading by 25 at halftime.
- Loyola Marymount holds on to beat CS Northridge 82-80 in OT Updated: Nov-25-15 11:39 pm
LOS ANGELES - Joshua Spiers scored five of his 24 points in overtime and Loyola Marymount held on to beat Cal State Northridge 82-80 on Wednesday night.
- Emery leads BYU past Mississippi Valley 75-68 Updated: Nov-25-15 11:16 pm
PROVO, Utah - Nick Emery had 18 points and seven assists and BYU held off Mississippi Valley State 75-68 Wednesday night.
- Drake 3rd in Gulf Coast Showcase; beats Pepperdine 69-53 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:24 pm
ESTERO, Florida - Reed Timmer had 21 points with five assists, and Drake pulled away in the second half to beat Pepperdine 69-53 in the third-place game of the Gulf Coast Showcase on Wednesday night.
- No. 10 Gonzaga rolls past Washington 80-64 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-25-15 4:01 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - The Gonzaga-Washington rivalry is back, accompanied by the sound of whistles.
- Washington cruises past Division II Golden Eagles 74-57 Updated: Nov-25-15 2:04 am
PULLMAN, Washington - Cal State-Los Angeles agreed to play Washington State largely for the paycheck, but it was the Cougars who cashed in big on the basketball court Tuesday evening.
- Portland hits 15 3-pointers in 97-65 win over Alcorn State Updated: Nov-25-15 12:20 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - D'Marques Tyson made six 3-pointers and scored 20 points, leading four bench players in double figures as Portland rolled to a 97-65 win over Alcorn State on Tuesday night.
- Langston hits winner, Murray St. beats Pepperdine 59-55 Updated: Nov-24-15 8:30 pm
ESTERO, Florida - Wayne Langston scored 17, including the game-winning jumper with 53 seconds left, to help Murray State beat Pepperdine 59-55 in the Gulf Coast Showcase on Tuesday night.
- No. 10 Gonzaga heads field of rivals at Battle 4 Atlantis Updated: Nov-24-15 2:51 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - No one had to explain to Texas coach Shaka Smart about what to expect in this week's Battle 4 Atlantis tournament.
- Shepard, Hemsley lead SDSU to 79-54 win vs East Carolina Updated: Nov-24-15 12:53 am
SAN DIEGO - Winston Shepard and the rest of the San Diego State Aztecs got the message from coach Steve Fisher.
- Pacific beats Notre Dame de Namur 79-44 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:47 am
STOCKTON, California - Jacob Lampkin had 12 points and nine rebounds, and Tonko Vuko added 11 points and six rebounds as Pacific defeated Division II Notre Dame de Namur 79-44 on Monday night.
- Nelson has 20 points, UC Irvine beats Santa Clara 79-61 Updated: Nov-24-15 12:23 am
IRVINE, California - Luke Nelson nailed 4 of 5 from long range for 20 points to lead UC Irvine to a dominating 79-61 win over Santa Clara in the opening of the Wooden Legacy on Monday night.
- Pepperdine beats Duquesne 84-70 in Gulf Coast Showcase Updated: Nov-23-15 4:44 pm
ESTERO, Florida - Stacy Davis scored 21 points and grabbed 15 rebounds and Pepperdine scored an 84-70 victory over Duquesne on Monday in the first round of the Gulf Coast Showcase.
- Rahon's 24 sparks St. Mary's past Stanford Updated: Nov-23-15 1:25 am
MORAGA, California - Joe Rahon scored a season-high 24 points and helped spark a big run in the second half to lead Saint Mary's California to a 78-61 win over Stanford on Sunday night.
- Wintering sparks Portland past Abilene Christian, 87-57 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:29 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Alec Wintering scored 17 points and sparked Portland to an 87-57 victory over Abilene Christian on Sunday night in the first round of the Corpus Christie Coastal Classic.
- Loyola Marymount eases past Antelope Valley for 86-62 win Updated: Nov-22-15 8:34 pm
LOS ANGELES - Steven Haney sank a pair of 3-pointers and finished with 14 points to lead Loyola Marymount past Antelope Valley for an 86-62 win Sunday.
- Coleman lifts Nevada over Pacific 85-82 in 2OT Updated: Nov-22-15 1:44 am
STOCKTON, California - Marqueze Coleman scored 31 points including the go-ahead jumper with 1:22 left in the second overtime of Nevada's 85-82 win over Pacific on Saturday night.
- Hagins scores 14 as Little Rock stuns San Diego St. 49-43 Updated: Nov-22-15 1:24 am
SAN DIEGO - First-year Little Rock coach Chris Beard was reading San Diego State's game notes on Saturday morning and he finally had to put them down.
- Watson, Derksen help San Francisco beat UC Riverside 58-57 Updated: Nov-22-15 12:36 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Devin Watson hit four free throws in the final 43 seconds and hit Tim Derksen for a layup with 3.7 seconds left to lift San Francisco over UC Riverside 58-57 Saturday night.
- Sabonis leads No. 10 Gonzaga over Mount St. Mary's 101-56 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:47 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - Gonzaga coach Mark Few watched the No. 10 Bulldogs build big leads over Mount St. Mary's in the first half, only to see the visitors claw back into the game.
- Brooks leads Cal State Fullerton over San Diego 67-55 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:37 pm
FULLERTON, California - Malcolm Brooks scored 16 points and Cal State Fullerton beat San Diego 67-55 on Saturday night.
- Colorado balance sinks Portland 85-64 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:25 am
BOULDER, Colorado - George King and Josh Fortune shared a redshirt season last year, pushing each other to get better. They've both gotten off to a strong start now that they're playing again.
- Emery helps pace BYU to 97-56 win against Adams State Updated: Nov-20-15 11:50 pm
PROVO, Utah - Nick Emery scored 20 points, shooting 9 for 14 from the field, and BYU pulled away in the second half to beat Division II Adams State 97-56 Friday night.