- George scores 40, Pacers make 19 3s to beat Wizards 123-106 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:01 pm
WASHINGTON - Indiana forward Paul George thinks his team doesn't get enough attention.
- Pacers G Hill expected to return Tuesday against Wizards Updated: Nov-24-15 6:16 pm
WASHINGTON - Pacers guard George Hill is expected to return Tuesday night against Washington after missing three games with an upper respiratory infection.
- Miles scores 21, leads Pacers to 123-86 win over Bucks Updated: Nov-21-15 11:24 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - C.J. Miles made sure Indiana put things away early in the second half.
- George leads Pacers past winless 76ers, 112-85 Updated: Nov-18-15 10:33 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Paul George and the Indiana Pacers didn't take the winless 76ers lightly, and it showed.
- Butler, Bulls hold on for 96-95 win over Pacers Updated: Nov-16-15 11:40 pm
CHICAGO - With the final seconds ticking away, they stared each other down one last time, Paul George with the ball, and Jimmy Butler right in front of him.
- Pacers rookie Myles Turner out 6 weeks after thumb surgery Updated: Nov-16-15 7:07 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Pacers center Myles Turner is expected to miss six weeks after surgery Monday to repair a chip fracture in his left thumb.
- French players work through heavy hearts after Paris attacks Updated: Nov-14-15 8:38 pm
TORONTO - Pelicans center Alexis Ajinca admitted he had a hard time focusing on basketball Friday night.
- George scores 29, Pacers beat Wolves for 6th win in 7 games Updated: Nov-14-15 12:24 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Paul George continues to pour it on opponents, and Monta Ellis appears to be settling into his new role with the Pacers.
- Injured thumb will keep Pacers' top draft pick out 4 weeks Updated: Nov-12-15 3:55 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Pacers expect rookie center Myles Turner to miss at least four weeks with a chip fracture in his left thumb.
- George's double-double leads Pacers to 102-91 win Updated: Nov-11-15 10:53 pm
BOSTON - Paul George has been on a solid run offensively. He takes more pride, though, in what he's giving his team defensively.
- Indianapolis board OKs Pacers' plans for practice facility Updated: Nov-10-15 9:57 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis' Capital Improvement Board has given its unanimous approval to a contract allowing the Indiana Pacers to build a $50 million practice facility.
- George scores 27 to lead Pacers past Magic 97-84 Updated: Nov-09-15 10:49 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Paul George looks like he's back to his old self.
- James scores 29 despite bruised quad as Cavs beat Pacers Updated: Nov-08-15 9:01 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James with a sore leg was about as effective as LeBron James at full health.
- LeBron James to play against Pacers despite quad injury Updated: Nov-08-15 3:47 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James is playing in the Cavaliers' game against Indiana despite a bruised left quad.
- Paul George scores 36 points to help Pacers move to 3-3 Updated: Nov-06-15 11:55 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - It hasn't taken long for Paul George to get his legs back under him. After breaking his right leg on Aug. 1, 2014, and missing all but six games last season, George is quickly returning to his All-Star form.
- Pacers honor favorite 'uncle' at Mel Daniels' memorial Updated: Nov-05-15 6:09 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Mel Daniels' former teammates will always remember him as a fighter.
- George scores 26 to lead the Pacers past Celtics, 100-98 Updated: Nov-04-15 11:28 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - George Hill said the difference during the Pacers' last two games was obvious.
- Pacers get first win, hand Pistons first loss this season Updated: Nov-03-15 11:23 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Indiana Pacers were looking for anything that could spark them to their first win of the season.
- Favors leads Jazz to easy 97-76 win over Pacers Updated: Oct-31-15 11:46 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Utah Jazz are doing just fine on the road.
- Mel Daniels, Hall of Fame center with Pacers, dies at 71 Updated: Oct-30-15 9:41 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Mel Daniels, the Hall of Fame center who helped the Indiana Pacers win three American Basketball Association titles, died Friday. He was 71.
- Pacers player has creepiest apartment in the NBA Updated: Oct-30-15 1:54 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - If the skulls in the bathroom and the spiders in the bedroom aren't hair-raising enough, there's the Chucky doll standing in the hallway, staring with that bulging eye and sinister smile. If all of that isn't eerie enough, maybe the boa constrictor slithering about is.
- Gasol fuels Grizzlies' late push to get past Pacers 112-103 Updated: Oct-29-15 11:04 pm
- NBA fines Paul George for criticizing refs after opener Updated: Oct-29-15 7:17 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Pacers forward Paul George was fined $10,000 by the NBA on Thursday for publicly criticizing the officials.
- DeRozan scores 25, Lowry has 23, Raptors beat Pacers 106-99 Updated: Oct-28-15 10:31 pm
- Pacers waive Douglas, Petteway to reach roster limit Updated: Oct-26-15 4:55 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana waived veteran guard Toney Douglas and rookie forward Terran Petteway on Monday to get down to the NBA's 15-player roster limit.