- Pelicans snap 4-game skid with easy win over Wolves Updated: Feb-08-16 11:56 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Mired in a four-game losing streak and sinking further out of contention in the Western Conference, the New Orleans Pelicans were in desperate need of a confidence builder.
- Walker scores 30 as Hornets beat Bulls, 108-91 Updated: Feb-08-16 10:45 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Hornets are finally close to being 100 percent healthy again, and are working their way back into the Eastern Conference playoff picture.
- Batum's 26 points, 11 rebounds lead Hornets past Wizards Updated: Feb-06-16 10:38 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Charlotte Hornets guard Nicolas Batum is finally healthy, after dealing with an injured toe the past four weeks.
- Irving, James lead Cavaliers past Pelicans 99-84 Updated: Feb-06-16 10:02 pm
- Whiteside gets triple-double as Heat hold off Hornets Updated: Feb-05-16 11:16 pm
- Resurgent Kobe Bryant leads Lakers past Pelicans, 99-96 Updated: Feb-05-16 2:20 am
NEW ORLEANS - Kobe Bryant kept his right arm extended upward, his hand dangling as he held his follow-through on a 3-point shot with a minute to go.
- Aldridge scores season-high 36, Spurs beat Pelicans 110-97 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:33 am
SAN ANTONIO - LaMarcus Aldridge and Kawhi Leonard have sought a balance between respecting San Antonio's Big Three and completely taking over the Spurs.
- Lin scores 24 as Hornets rally to beat Cavaliers 1 Updated: Feb-03-16 11:17 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Even without their leading scorer, the Charlotte Hornets finally found a way to beat LeBron James.
- Hornets G Walker sits out game vs Cavs with sore knee Updated: Feb-03-16 5:56 pm
- Randolph, Green lead Grizzlies past Pelicans, 110-95 Updated: Feb-02-16 12:31 am
NEW ORLEANS - Zach Randolph used his size and leverage to frustrate the New Orleans Pelicans in the paint. Jeff Green scored from all over the court.
- Pelicans guard Evans ruled out vs. Memphis Updated: Feb-01-16 8:02 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Pelicans guard Tyreke Evans has been ruled out for New Orleans' matchup with the Memphis Grizzlies, marking the third straight game he has missed because of right knee tendinitis.
- Hornets' Kidd-Gilchrist returns against Trail Blazers Updated: Jan-30-16 2:04 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Charlotte Hornets forward Michael Kidd-Gilchrist made his return after missing nearly four months with a shoulder injury.
- Pelicans' Davis, Evans out; Kings coach Karl out sick Updated: Jan-28-16 7:12 pm
NEW ORLEANS - New Orleans Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry says starting forward Anthony Davis and starting point guard Tyreke Evans will sit out Thursday night's game against Sacramento.
- Hood scores 24 as Jazz defeat Hornets 102-73 Updated: Jan-28-16 12:26 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Kemba Walker had a career night with 52 points when Charlotte beat Utah in double overtime last week.
- Cousins scores 56, sets Sacramento record in double-OT loss Updated: Jan-26-16 3:34 am
SACRAMENTO, California - The only thing that stopped DeMarcus Cousins from scoring on Monday night was his sixth foul.
- Harden and Ariza lead Rockets to 112-111 win over Pelicans Updated: Jan-26-16 12:09 am
NEW ORLEANS - Trevor Ariza bothered the New Orleans Pelicans with his defense. He beat them with his offense.
- Anthony Davis leaves game with concussion Updated: Jan-25-16 9:56 pm
NEW ORLEANS - New Orleans Pelicans All-Star forward Anthony Davis suffered a concussion Monday night after he collided with teammate Tyreke Evans late in the first half.
- Anderson shoots way to 23 points, Pelicans beat Bucks 116-99 Updated: Jan-23-16 11:07 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Ryan Anderson felt sick during warmups prior to the Pelicans' game Saturday night against Milwaukee.
- Lin, Walker lead Hornets past Knicks 97-84 Updated: Jan-23-16 10:41 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Jeremy Lin loosened up the New York Knicks and Kemba Walker provided the knockout punch.
- Hornets C Zeller out again, could be 'out for a little bit' Updated: Jan-23-16 6:35 pm
- Walker leads Hornets to 120-116 OT win over Magic Updated: Jan-22-16 11:33 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Trailing by 15 points after the third quarter, the Charlotte Hornets figured their chances were slim with Kemba Walker on the floor, and perhaps none without him.
- Davis, Evans lead Pelicans past Pistons, 115-99 Updated: Jan-22-16 12:25 am
NEW ORLEANS - Sprinting for a loose ball, Anthony Davis found himself attempting to leap the first three rows of seats along the sideline and was flooded with memories of the lower back injury he wound up with the last time he did something like that.
- Closed-door appeal court arguments held on Benson competency Updated: Jan-21-16 5:11 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The daughter and grandchildren of 88-year-old Tom Benson went to a Louisiana appeal court Thursday with their fight to have the owner of the NFL's Saints and the NBA's Pelicans declared legally incompetent.
- The Latest: No immediate ruling in Benson competency case Updated: Jan-21-16 3:53 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The latest in the effort by the daughter and grandchildren of Saints and Pelicans owner Tom Benson to reverse a judge's ruling that Benson is competent to run business empire. All times are local:
- Durant's 26 points lead Thunder past Hornets Updated: Jan-21-16 12:36 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook put on a quite a show with his unselfish play - again.