- Vardy suspended for Leicester game at Manchester United Updated: Apr-26-16 4:26 am
LONDON - Leicester striker Jamie Vardy has been banned for an extra game and will miss Sunday's trip to Manchester United, where the Foxes could clinch the English Premier League title.
- Leicester's Vardy accepts FA charge, awaits decision on ban Updated: Apr-21-16 2:23 pm
LEICESTER, England - Leicester striker Jamie Vardy accepted an English Football Association improper conduct charge on Thursday over his reaction to being sent off against West Ham.
- Leicester's Vardy backed by Hodgson as he faces extended ban Updated: Apr-20-16 6:56 pm
LONDON - England coach Roy Hodgson backed Jamie Vardy on Wednesday, saying the Leicester striker did not dive in the incident that led to him being sent off last weekend and sympathizing with his angry response to the referee.
- West Ham eases to victory over 2nd-string Watford Updated: Apr-20-16 6:52 pm
LONDON - Mark Noble scored two penalties to help West Ham beat a second-string Watford side 3-1 on Wednesday and maintain its bid for European football when the club moves to the Olympic Stadium next season.
- Leicester's Vardy charged by FA over reaction to red card Updated: Apr-18-16 5:56 pm
LONDON - Jamie Vardy faces having his mandatory one-match ban lengthened, potentially ruling the striker out of more of Leicester's title run-in, after he was charged Monday by the English Football Association over his angry reaction to a red card.
- Spurs cut Leicester's lead to 5 points by crushing Stoke 4-0 Updated: Apr-18-16 5:51 pm
STOKE, England - Harry Kane and Dele Alli both scored twice Monday as Tottenham crushed Stoke 4-0 with a devastating attacking display to close the gap on Premier League leader Leicester to five points.
- Vardy fury, 2 penalties as Leicester's charge to title slows Updated: Apr-17-16 3:03 pm
LEICESTER, England - Leicester striker Jamie Vardy was bemused and then furious, jabbing his right finger toward the referee who had just brandished the red card.
- Man United beats West Ham 2-1 to reach FA Cup semifinals Updated: Apr-13-16 4:08 pm
LONDON - Goals from teenage striker Marcus Rashford and midfielder Marouane Fellaini gave Manchester United a 2-1 victory over West Ham on Wednesday and a place in the semifinals of the FA Cup.
- 3 Leicester stars on England's Player of the Year shortlist Updated: Apr-13-16 8:23 am
LONDON - Three Leicester players have been nominated by their peers for England's player of the year award, after helping their team to the brink of the most unlikely Premier League title win in a generation.
- Carroll hat trick dampens Arsenal title dreams in 3-3 draw Updated: Apr-09-16 11:09 am
LONDON - West Ham striker Andy Carroll scored an eight-minute hat trick to dampen Arsenal's slim Premier League title hopes in a London derby roller coaster that finally ended 3-3 Saturday.