- Spurs sign Austria defender Wimmer from Cologne Updated: May-29-15 6:00 am
LONDON - Austria center back Kevin Wimmer has joined Tottenham on a five-year deal from German club Cologne as the English Premier League side moved to improve its leaky defense.
- Underdog Villa aims to spring a surprise in FA Cup final Updated: May-29-15 2:45 am
Aston Villa is one win away from ending a 19-year wait for a major trophy and it's all getting a bit too much for the second in line to the British throne.
- Hull relegated, Newcastle survives on final day of season Updated: May-24-15 5:35 pm
LONDON - Hull was relegated and Newcastle ensured its survival as the Premier League season ended with a series of farewells on Sunday.
- Spurs in Europa League, beats Everton 1-0 Updated: May-24-15 12:17 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Tottenham qualified for the Europa League after beating Everton 1-0 in the Premier League on Sunday, with Harry Kane scoring the winner with his 21st goal in a breakthrough season.
- The Latest: 2nd halves underway, Spurs set for Europa League Updated: May-24-15 11:12 am
LONDON - 4:03 p.m.
- Hull and Newcastle fighting for survival on final day Updated: May-21-15 10:11 am
MANCHESTER, England - The Premier League is set for an afternoon of goodbyes on Sunday - to either Hull or Newcastle as the relegation places are decided and to two of English soccer's top midfielders.
- Austin completes remarkable rise to England squad Updated: May-21-15 8:38 am
LONDON - Charlie Austin completed his remarkable rise from bricklayer to the England squad in the space of six years when he was called up by his country for the first time on Thursday.
- Kane picked by England U21s despite burnout fears Updated: May-20-15 9:24 am
LONDON - Tottenham striker Harry Kane was selected in England's squad on Wednesday for the European Under-21 Championship despite concerns by his club that he is facing burnout after playing 52 games in a breakthrough season.
- Hull manager in shock at player's failed drugs test Updated: May-16-15 8:09 pm
HULL, England - Hull manager Steve Bruce said he was "shocked, saddened, disappointed and angry" after his midfielder Jake Livermore failed a drugs test.
- Hull closer to relegation after 2-0 loss at Spurs Updated: May-16-15 12:05 pm
- Tottenham friendly sparks dispute in Malaysia Updated: May-14-15 10:44 pm
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - An exhibition game between English Premier League club Tottenham and a Malaysian Select XI in Kuala Lumpur on May 27 has sparked criticism and even calls for a boycott for compromising the national team's preparations for important upcoming matches as well as interrupting the local league.
- American goalkeeper Friedel to retire at end of season Updated: May-14-15 8:05 am
LONDON - Tottenham goalkeeper Brad Friedel will retire at the end of the Premier League season, closing a 23-year professional career to become a television announcer for Fox Sports in his native United States.
- Stoke beats Tottenham 3-0 in Premier League Updated: May-09-15 12:06 pm
STOKE, England - Tottenham's slim chances of securing a Champions League spot ended Saturday with a 3-0 loss at Stoke in the Premier League, continuing a late-season slump for the visitors.