- Global reaction to Sepp Blatter's decision to resign Updated: Jun-02-15 6:17 pm
Reaction from around the globe to Sepp Blatter's sudden announcement Tuesday that he will step down as FIFA president amid a corruption scandal:
- Ghana, Nigeria lead African challenge at Under-20 World Cup Updated: May-28-15 10:03 pm
CAPE TOWN, South Africa - While Africa's senior teams have struggled to make an impact at the World Cup, the juniors have had considerable success.
- Need a favorite? Can't go wrong with Argentina, Brazil Updated: May-28-15 9:45 pm
RIO DE JANEIRO - If you're trying to pick a winner in the Under-20 World Cup, you may not need to look much further than Latin America.
- Liverpool's decline leaves Rodgers' future in jeopardy Updated: May-25-15 8:03 am
As subscribers to the "Moneyball" approach, Liverpool's American owners like to do their business based on cold, hard statistics.
- Hull relegated, Newcastle survives on final day of season Updated: May-24-15 5:35 pm
LONDON - Hull was relegated and Newcastle ensured its survival as the Premier League season ended with a series of farewells on Sunday.
- Lampard scores for Man City in Premier League farewell Updated: May-24-15 2:14 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Frank Lampard wrapped up his Premier League career by scoring in Manchester City's 2-0 win over Southampton on Sunday on the last day of the season.
- The Latest: 2nd halves underway, Spurs set for Europa League Updated: May-24-15 11:12 am
LONDON - 4:03 p.m.
- Paul-Georges Ntep receives 1st call with France Updated: May-22-15 9:23 am
PARIS - Rennes forward Paul-Georges Ntep was called up for the first time by France on Friday for upcoming friendlies against Belgium and Albania.
- Hull and Newcastle fighting for survival on final day Updated: May-21-15 10:11 am
MANCHESTER, England - The Premier League is set for an afternoon of goodbyes on Sunday - to either Hull or Newcastle as the relegation places are decided and to two of English soccer's top midfielders.
- Austin completes remarkable rise to England squad Updated: May-21-15 8:38 am
LONDON - Charlie Austin completed his remarkable rise from bricklayer to the England squad in the space of six years when he was called up by his country for the first time on Thursday.
- Allardyce ponders future at West Ham Updated: May-20-15 6:53 pm
LONDON - West Ham manager Sam Allardyce shifts his bulk uneasily, watching from the bench as his team loses its grip on the last home match of the season. After Saturday's 2-1 defeat to Everton a 'Big Sam Out' banner is unraveled in the stands, and a fate is potentially sealed.
- Sinclair completes permanent move to Villa from Man City Updated: May-19-15 3:46 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Scott Sinclair has completed his permanent move to Aston Villa from Manchester City on a four-year deal after a successful loan spell.
- QPR hires manager who oversaw relegation from Premier League Updated: May-19-15 12:30 pm
- Platini: UEFA looking to ease rules on club spending Updated: May-18-15 12:27 pm
GENEVA - UEFA is preparing to ease rules which limit how much Europe's top clubs spend on player transfers and wages.
- Barcelona wins Spanish title, Man United looking at 4th Updated: May-17-15 7:50 pm
Barcelona clinched its 23rd Spanish league title on Sunday thanks to Lionel Messi.
- Barcelona wins Spanish title, Man United looking at 4th Updated: May-17-15 6:32 pm
Barcelona clinched its 23rd Spanish league title on Sunday thanks to - who else - Lionel Messi.
- How Barcelona won its 23rd Spanish league title Updated: May-17-15 3:33 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - With Lionel Messi back to his very best, Barcelona brushed aside legal troubles and Real Madrid's vigorous challenge to win the Spanish league title in Sunday's penultimate round. The Catalan club could still go on to win a treble, having reached the final of the Champions League and Copa del Rey.
- Arsenal relies on late own-goal to draw 1-1 at Man United Updated: May-17-15 2:59 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Arsenal relied on a late own-goal to draw 1-1 at Manchester United in the Premier League on Sunday and stay in control of the race for automatic qualification for the Champions League.
- Bony scores on return to Swansea as Man City wins 4-2 Updated: May-17-15 11:01 am
SWANSEA, Wales - Wilfried Bony scored on his return to former club Swansea to cap Manchester City's 4-2 win in the Premier League on Sunday that guaranteed the team a place in the group stage of the Champions League next season.
- FC Tokyo signs 13-year-old Barcelona prospect Updated: May-15-15 3:18 am
TOKYO - Japanese club FC Tokyo has signed 13-year-old prospect Takefusa Kubo from Barcelona.
- FIFA observers to monitor racism at World Cup qualifiers Updated: May-12-15 11:20 am
LONDON - Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure spoke of the anguish felt by footballers subjected to racism on Tuesday as FIFA committed to deploying observers at qualifying matches for the 2018 World Cup to uncover abuse.
- QPR relegated from Premier League after 6-0 loss at Man City Updated: May-10-15 12:18 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Queens Park Rangers was relegated from the Premier League on Sunday following a 6-0 loss at Manchester City as Sergio Aguero scored a hat trick.
- Barcelona nears Liga title after Madrid slips Updated: May-09-15 6:26 pm
- Villa close to safety after 1-0 win over West Ham Updated: May-09-15 12:09 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Tom Cleverley scored for the third straight game to earn Aston Villa a 1-0 win over West Ham that pushed his team further away from the Premier League's relegation zone on Saturday.
- Van Gaal: United signed Depay from under noses of PSG Updated: May-08-15 8:09 am
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal was forced to personally intervene to clinch the signing of Memphis Depay ahead of schedule to prevent the Netherlands winger from joining Paris Saint-Germain.