- Germany picks Liverpool's Emre Can for Euro qualifiers Updated: Aug-28-15 9:09 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - Germany coach Joachim Loew called up Liverpool midfielder Emre Can on Friday for the upcoming European Championship qualifying matches against Poland and Scotland.
- Chelsea missing Terry with captain's place under scrutiny Updated: Aug-27-15 3:12 pm
MANCHESTER, England - John Terry ended last season as still the best center back in the English Premier League.
- Juventus visits Roma looking for first Serie A points Updated: Aug-27-15 8:45 am
MILAN - After the shock of losing its opening Serie A match at home for the first time in its history, defending champion Juventus would have been hoping for an easy second match to get it up and running.
- Cech an asset this time for Arsenal in draw with Liverpool Updated: Aug-24-15 6:08 pm
LONDON - After Petr Cech's opening-day blunders proved so costly for Arsenal, the veteran goalkeeper demonstrated against Liverpool on Monday why he will be an asset rather than a liability for his new team.
- Sterling proving the difference for rampant Man City Updated: Aug-24-15 9:42 am
MANCHESTER, England - Raheem Sterling hasn't scored in his first three games for Manchester City. He is yet to complete 90 minutes. He's even been upstaged by many of his teammates.
- AC Milan in talks with Liverpool over Balotelli loan deal Updated: Aug-23-15 6:01 pm
MILAN - AC Milan's vice president says the club is in talks with Liverpool about bringing striker Mario Balotelli back to Serie A.
- Man City beats Everton 2-0 for 3rd straight league win Updated: Aug-23-15 2:15 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Manchester City secured a club record-equaling ninth straight league win in beating Everton 2-0 on Sunday, with second-half goals by Aleksandar Kolarov and Samir Nasri keeping the team top of the Premier League after three games.
- Premier League says Liverpool winner should not have stood Updated: Aug-21-15 10:18 am
LONDON - The Premier League has taken the unusual step of publicly saying Liverpool's winning goal against Bournemouth on Monday should have been disallowed.
- Liverpool beats Bournemouth 1-0 in Premier League Updated: Aug-17-15 5:36 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Christian Benteke scored his first Premier League goal for Liverpool on Monday to give his new team a 1-0 win over promoted Bournemouth in a game that was marked by two disputed refereeing decisions.
- Late strike from Coutinho gives Liverpool 1-0 win at Stoke Updated: Aug-09-15 2:56 pm
STOKE, England - Philippe Coutinho struck a superb late goal to give Liverpool a winning start to the new Premier League season with a barely-deserved 1-0 victory at Stoke on Sunday.
- Few changes at Chelsea for title defense as rivals spend big Updated: Aug-05-15 7:07 pm
After a summer of a sleaze at FIFA, it's time for an even richer force in world football to take center stage: The English Premier League.
- A guide to all 20 Premier League teams for the new season Updated: Aug-04-15 4:27 am
LONDON - A guide to all 20 Premier League teams ahead of the upcoming 2015-16 season, which starts Saturday:
- Liverpool hopes for new era with Henderson at the helm Updated: Aug-03-15 9:27 am
When Liverpool walks out against Stoke at the Britannia Stadium on the opening day of the season, a new man will lead the way.
- Man City loan out Jovetic, Liverpool sells Lambert Updated: Jul-31-15 2:18 pm
LONDON - Manchester City loaned Stevan Jovetic to Inter Milan and Liverpool sold Rickie Lambert to West Bromwich Albion on Friday, a week before the start of the new Premier League season.