- Cameron cites 'problem' with Premier League ticket prices Updated: Feb-10-16 9:19 am
LONDON - British Prime Minister David Cameron has expressed concern about the price of tickets for Premier League games after Liverpool fans staged a mid-match walkout.
- West Ham beats Liverpool 2-1 to reach 5th round of FA Cup Updated: Feb-09-16 6:44 pm
LONDON - Angelo Ogbonna headed home a winning goal in stoppage time of extra time to give West Ham a dramatic 2-1 victory over Liverpool in their FA Cup fourth round replay on Tuesday.
- Leicester and Riyad Mahrez lead AP Global Football 10 Updated: Feb-09-16 2:59 pm
LONDON - Leicester and its playmaker Riyad Mahrez took leading honors in the Associated Press Global Football 10 on Tuesday after two Premier League wins in a week against Liverpool and Manchester City.
- Sunderland come from 2 down to draw 2-2 with Liverpool Updated: Feb-06-16 1:08 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Relegation-threatened Sunderland came from two goals down to draw 2-2 with Liverpool in the Premier League on Saturday with manager Juergen Klopp missing and many home fans having left before the visitors rescued a point.
- Klopp to miss Sunderland match with suspected appendicitis Updated: Feb-06-16 7:46 am
LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool says manager Juergen Klopp will miss Saturday's English Premier League match at home to Sunderland with a suspected bout of appendicitis.
- Vardy scores stunning opener, Leicester beats Liverpool 2-0 Updated: Feb-02-16 4:55 pm
LEICESTER, England - Jamie Vardy continued his prolific season by scoring two goals - including a looping volley from 25 meters - to guide Leicester to a 2-0 win over Liverpool on Tuesday, preserving the team's three-point lead in the Premier League.
- De Bruyne confirms 10 week layoff with injury Updated: Jan-28-16 4:50 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City midfielder Kevin De Bruyne says he'll be out for action for approximately 10 weeks after injuring his ankle and knee in Manchester City's League Cup semifinal win over Everton on Wednesday.
- Liverpool signs goalkeeper Mignolet to new contract Updated: Jan-18-16 12:46 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet has signed a new long-term contract with the Premier League club.
- Rooney scores again as Man United beats Liverpool 1-0 Updated: Jan-17-16 1:40 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - It was only three weeks ago that Manchester United was on an eight-match winless streak, Wayne Rooney was so out of form he was dropped to the bench, and manager Louis van Gaal appeared to be contemplating resigning.
- Arsenal midfielder Elneny could make swift weekend debut Updated: Jan-14-16 6:25 am
LONDON - Egypt midfielder Mohamed Elneny could make his Arsenal debut at Stoke on Sunday after completing his move to the Premier League from Swiss club FC Basel.
- Klopp goes wild as Liverpool salvages 3-3 draw vs Arsenal Updated: Jan-13-16 6:37 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - His eyes bulging and his teeth gritted, Liverpool manager Juergen Klopp sprinted along the touchline, gave a double fist pump and furiously beat his chest.
- Leicester reboots surprise title charge by beating Tottenham Updated: Jan-13-16 6:13 pm
LONDON - After a three-game winless run and goal drought exceeding six hours in the Premier League, Leicester reignited its title bid by displaying grit and resilience in grinding out a 1-0 victory over Tottenham on Wednesday.