- Leicester upstaging the big names in English Premier League Updated: Nov-26-15 11:44 am
MANCHESTER, England - A glance at the top of Europe's big leagues tells a mostly familiar story after a third of the season.
- Liverpool beats Man City 4-1 in best showing under Klopp Updated: Nov-21-15 5:56 pm
Liverpool produced its best performance since the arrival of new manager Juergen Klopp to beat Premier League title chasers Manchester City 4-1 on Saturday.
- Vardy ties scoring record as England honors Paris victims Updated: Nov-21-15 2:25 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Jamie Vardy tied the Premier League record for scoring in consecutive games to help Leicester climb surprisingly to the top of the standings on Saturday, when English football paid tribute to the victims of the Paris attacks.
- Minister: Heysel-type tragedy avoided at Stade de France Updated: Nov-17-15 1:24 pm
PARIS - Security officials at the Stade de France were praised by French sports minister Patrick Kanner on Tuesday for foiling bombers and preventing a major tragedy last week.
- Crystal Palace beats Liverpool 2-1 to hand Klopp 1st loss Updated: Nov-08-15 1:37 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Crystal Palace beat Liverpool 2-1 Sunday in the Premier League to hand new Reds manager Juergen Klopp his first loss in his seventh game in charge.
- Napoli and 3 others through to Europa League last 32 Updated: Nov-05-15 6:13 pm
Napoli was one of four teams to reach the knockout stages of the Europa League in Thursday's matches, cruising into the last 32 with a 5-0 victory over FC Midtjylland.
- Tottenham defender Dier named in England squad Updated: Nov-05-15 10:16 am
LONDON - Tottenham defender Eric Dier has been named in the England squad ahead of international friendlies against Spain and France.
- Quotes from voters in this week's AP Global Football 10 Updated: Nov-03-15 12:59 pm
LONDON - Quotes from voters in this week's Associated Press Global Football 10
- Crisis for Mourinho after Chelsea's 3-1 loss to Liverpool Updated: Oct-31-15 12:48 pm
LONDON - Juergen Klopp's first statement win with Liverpool left Jose Mourinho facing more questions about his future at Chelsea.