- Over to you, Spurs: Leicester 2 points away from EPL title Updated: May-01-16 3:05 pm
MANCHESTER, England - One chance gone for Leicester in its attempt to clinch a first English league title.
- Everton beats Bournemouth 2-1 as Martinez faces protests Updated: Apr-30-16 4:02 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Defender Leighton Baines' first goal since 2014 gave Everton a 2-1 victory against Bournemouth in the English Premier League on Saturday but it was not enough to prevent growing opposition to manager Roberto Martinez.
- Martial scores late to send Man United into FA Cup final Updated: Apr-23-16 5:53 pm
LONDON - Anthony Martial darted through the Everton defense, slotted in Manchester United's winner and continued his run past the Wembley Stadium stewards before launching himself into the crowd.
- Liverpool routs Everton 4-0 but striker Origi is carried off Updated: Apr-20-16 5:35 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool striker Divock Origi scored before being carried off on a stretcher as Everton was overwhelmed 4-0 in Wednesday's Merseyside derby.
- Sturridge shines as Liverpool beats Bournemouth 2-1 in EPL Updated: Apr-17-16 11:56 am
BOURNEMOUTH, England - When he's not injured, Daniel Sturridge is making a strong case to feature for England at the European Championship, scoring one goal and setting up Roberto Firmino for the opener, in Liverpool's 2-1 victory at Bournemouth in the English Premier League on Sunday.
- Everton fan confronts Martinez after draw with Southampton Updated: Apr-16-16 12:24 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - A disgruntled Everton fan confronted manager Roberto Martinez on the field after a 1-1 draw with Southampton in the Premier League on Saturday.
- Crystal Palace held 0-0 by 10-man Everton Updated: Apr-13-16 6:04 pm
LONDON - Crystal Palace failed in its bid to secure back-to-back wins in the English Premier League and move further away from the relegation zone after being held to a 0-0 draw by 10-man Everton on Wednesday.
- Man United beats Everton 1-0 after Bobby Charlton is honored Updated: Apr-03-16 6:18 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Anthony Martial kept Manchester United a point behind neighbor Manchester City in the quest for Champions League qualification on Sunday, clinching a 1-0 victory over Everton.