- Everton beats Newcastle 3-0 after 2 penalties from Barkley Updated: Feb-03-16 5:47 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Ross Barkley marked his 100th appearance in the English Premier League by converting two late penalties to complete Everton's 3-0 win over relegation-threatened Newcastle on Wednesday.
- Transfer deadline day: Mid-ranking Everton, Stoke spend $45M Updated: Feb-01-16 6:57 pm
LONDON - The heaviest spending as European football's transfer window closed on Monday was not by traditional powers but mid-ranking English clubs Stoke and Everton collectively paying around $45 million on two players.
- The Latest: Stoke signs $26m Imbula in winter's biggest deal Updated: Feb-01-16 6:03 pm
LONDON - The Latest on European soccer transfer deadline day (all times local):
- De Bruyne confirms 10 week layoff with injury Updated: Jan-28-16 4:50 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City midfielder Kevin De Bruyne says he'll be out for action for approximately 10 weeks after injuring his ankle and knee in Manchester City's League Cup semifinal win over Everton on Wednesday.
- City star De Bruyne damages medial ligament in right knee Updated: Jan-27-16 5:35 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini says Kevin De Bruyne damaged the medial ligament in his right knee in the win over Everton in their English League Cup semifinal match on Wednesday.
- Successful start for Guidolin as Swansea beats Everton 2-1 Updated: Jan-24-16 10:53 am
LIVERPOOL, England - Francesco Guidolin enjoyed a winning start as Swansea head coach on Sunday when the Welsh club won 2-1 at Everton in the Premier League.
- West Ham sign defender Byram from Leeds Updated: Jan-20-16 9:21 am
LONDON - West Ham has signed defender Sam Byram from Leeds for an undisclosed fee.
- Chelsea striker Costa's shin injury assessed in hospital Updated: Jan-16-16 3:25 pm
LONDON - Chelsea is sweating on the fitness of Diego Costa after the striker went to hospital for a shin injury to be assessed.
- Chelsea 3 Everton 3: Terry nets in 8th minute of injury time Updated: Jan-16-16 12:23 pm
LONDON - John Terry scored in the eighth minute of stoppage time to prevent Chelsea losing for the first time under Guus Hiddink on Saturday, recovering a 3-3 draw against Everton to complete an engrossing second half.
- Manchester City stays third in Premier League after draw Updated: Jan-13-16 6:14 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City was denied a late penalty as it remained third in the Premier League after a goalless home draw with Everton on Wednesday.