- Chelsea, Man United in 2nd stalemate; Arsenal rises to 3rd Updated: Feb-07-16 5:30 pm
LONDON - A second stalemate of the season between Chelsea and Manchester United saw the fallen powers slip further from relevance in this unusual Premier League season.
- Costa scores late as Chelsea holds Man United to a 1-1 draw Updated: Feb-07-16 2:26 pm
LONDON - Chelsea striker Diego Costa struck in stoppage time against Manchester United to maintain his scoring streak under interim manager Guus Hiddink, ensuring a 1-1 stalemate in Sunday's meeting of fallen Premier League powers.
- PSV beats Utrecht to stay atop the Dutch Eredivisie Updated: Feb-07-16 1:02 pm
- Chelsea held to 0-0 draw by Watford in Premier League Updated: Feb-03-16 5:57 pm
WATFORD, England - Chelsea failed to turn sustained late pressure into a goal in a 0-0 draw at Watford in the English Premier League on Wednesday.
- Chelsea omits Falcao from Champions League squad; Pato in Updated: Feb-03-16 3:02 pm
LONDON - Radamel Falcao has been omitted from Chelsea's Champions League squad for the knockout stage, continuing the Colombia striker's miserable spell at the English Premier League club.
- Jackson Martinez to join Chinese side Guangzhou Evergrande Updated: Feb-03-16 1:04 am
BEIJING - Guangzhou Evergrande of the Chinese Super League said Wednesday it has signed Atletico Madrid striker Jackson Martinez for a new record sum in the Asian transfer market.
- Interview: Infantino consults Platini during FIFA campaign Updated: Feb-01-16 6:58 pm
LONDON - Although banished from power in world football, Michel Platini remains a guiding voice for Gianni Infantino as the FIFA presidential campaign enters the final stretch.
- John Terry to leave Chelsea at end of the season Updated: Feb-01-16 8:14 am
LONDON - Chelsea captain John Terry will leave the English Premier League champion at the end of the season after the club he has served since the age of 14 told him it would not be renewing his contract.
- Ramires leaves Chelsea for China; Pato arrives in London Updated: Jan-27-16 1:56 pm
LONDON - Brazil midfielder Ramires left Chelsea on Wednesday as compatriot Alexandre Pato arrived in London to join with the Premier League champions.
- Zenit St. Petersburg signs Russia wing-back Zhirkov Updated: Jan-26-16 7:27 am
MOSCOW - Zenit St. Petersburg says it has signed Russia wing-back Yuri Zhirkov, with the ex-Chelsea player set to join in the summer.
- Chelsea damages Arsenal's title push by winning derby 1-0 Updated: Jan-24-16 3:05 pm
LONDON - Long resigned to surrendering the trophy, Chelsea made its impact on the top of the table Sunday by inflicting 10-man Arsenal's first home loss since the opening day of the Premier League season.
- In UEFA power vacuum, clubs discuss Champions League revamp Updated: Jan-23-16 11:43 am
LONDON - European football's power vacuum is being seen as an opportunity by clubs to have a big say in overhauling its richest competition.
- Chelsea's Papy Djilobodji joins Werder Bremen on loan Updated: Jan-21-16 8:56 am
BREMEN, Germany - Chelsea defender Papy Djilobodji has joined Werder Bremen on loan until the end of the season.
- PSG coach Laurent Blanc already focusing on Chelsea match Updated: Jan-21-16 7:39 am
PARIS - Paris Saint-Germain's quest for a fourth straight league title is proving so easy that coach Laurent Blanc is already looking ahead to the Champions League game against Chelsea next month.
- Chelsea striker Costa's shin injury assessed in hospital Updated: Jan-16-16 3:25 pm
LONDON - Chelsea is sweating on the fitness of Diego Costa after the striker went to hospital for a shin injury to be assessed.
- Chelsea 3 Everton 3: Terry nets in 8th minute of injury time Updated: Jan-16-16 12:23 pm
LONDON - John Terry scored in the eighth minute of stoppage time to prevent Chelsea losing for the first time under Guus Hiddink on Saturday, recovering a 3-3 draw against Everton to complete an engrossing second half.
- Hiddink says ailing champions Chelsea in relegation battle Updated: Jan-15-16 12:35 pm
LONDON - Chelsea manager Guus Hiddink has mentioned a word never heard at Chelsea in the Premier League era: Relegation.
- Chelsea concedes late to draw 2-2 with West Brom in EPL Updated: Jan-13-16 6:19 pm
LONDON - Chelsea remained unbeaten under new coach Guus Hiddink after conceding a late equalizer to draw 2-2 at home to West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League on Wednesday.