- Victory goes top in A-League as fans stage walkout Updated: Nov-28-15 4:32 pm
SYDNEY - The Melbourne Victory played through a staged walkout by fans to beat Adelaide United 2-1 and move atop the A-League in the eighth round on Saturday.
- Villa loses 3-2 to Watford, rooted at foot of Premier League Updated: Nov-28-15 12:16 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Aston Villa matched the club's longest run without a victory by losing 3-2 to Watford on Saturday to remain adrift in last place in the English Premier League.
- Everton thrash last-placed Aston Villa 4-0 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:53 am
LIVERPOOL, England - Everton thrashed bottom-placed Aston Villa 4-0 in the Premier League on Saturday with Romelu Lukaku and Ross Barkley each scoring two goals.
- Howard, Guzan comfortable with Klinsmann rotation plan Updated: Nov-10-15 12:48 pm
MIAMI SHORES, Florida - Tim Howard spent eight years as the top goalkeeper for the U.S. national team. Brad Guzan took over for a year during Howard's sabbatical.
- Villa holds Man City 0-0 to end 7-game losing run Updated: Nov-08-15 11:26 am
BIRMINGHAM, England - Aston Villa marked Remi Garde's first game in charge by frustrating Manchester City 0-0 to end a seven-game losing streak in a meeting of the bottom and top teams in the Premier League on Sunday.
- Manchester United beat West Brom 2-0 in the EPL Updated: Nov-07-15 1:09 pm
MACHESTER, England - Manchester United provisionally moved within one point of the English Premier League summit after beating West Bromwich Albion 2-0 on Saturday.
- Spurs beat Villa to underline task facing new manager Garde Updated: Nov-02-15 8:35 pm
LONDON - Within hours of being hired as Aston Villa manager, Remi Garde witnessed the magnitude of his task on Monday when Tottenham handed his new team a ninth loss in 11 Premier League games to leave it stranded at the bottom.
- Aston Villa hires Remi Garde as 5th manager in 5 years Updated: Nov-02-15 5:21 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Aston Villa hired Remi Garde as its fifth manager in five years on Monday, tasking him with keeping the last-place team in the Premier League.