- Agbonlahor quits as captain of relegated Aston Villa Updated: Apr-28-16 12:04 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Gabby Agbonlahor has quit as Aston Villa captain and apologized for his off-field conduct.
- Bargain-buys, cast-offs driving Leicester's pursuit of title Updated: Apr-28-16 11:13 am
LEICESTER, England - They are the bargain-buys and cast-offs from bigger clubs now on the verge of becoming Premier League champions.
- More turmoil for relegated Aston Villa as directors quit Updated: Apr-18-16 12:19 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Aston Villa's turmoil has mounted with the sudden resignation of two directors after the club's relegation from the Premier League was confirmed.
- Aston Villa relegated after loss against Man United Updated: Apr-16-16 11:59 am
MANCHESTER, England - Aston Villa was relegated for the first time since 1987 after a 1-0 loss against Manchester United on Saturday in the English Premier League.
- Leicester's hometown broadcaster is at a loss for words Updated: Apr-16-16 9:53 am
NEW YORK - Arlo White still has the program from the first match he went to at Filbert Street, when he was 5 and his father took him to Leicester's 1-1 draw against Stoke in an April 1979 second-division match.
- Wayne Rooney could play more minutes against Aston Villa Updated: Apr-15-16 7:40 am
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal says Wayne Rooney "should play more minutes" against Aston Villa on Saturday as the striker returns from injury.
- Kasey Keller recalls a special time at Leicester City Updated: Apr-13-16 1:04 pm
SEATTLE - The last time Leicester City was making this much noise in the Premier League, Kasey Keller was the man in goal for the Foxes.
- Beleaguered Villa scraps end-of-season awards Updated: Apr-13-16 8:25 am
BIRMINGHAM, England - On the verge of relegation after a miserable year in the English Premier League, Aston Villa says it will not be holding its annual player of the season awards.
- Palace beats Norwich 1-0, virtually safe in Premier League Updated: Apr-09-16 12:09 pm
LONDON - Crystal Palace collected its first win of 2016 by beating Norwich 1-0 in the English Premier League on Saturday, boosting its hopes of preserving its top-flight status and keeping last-place Aston Villa up for at least another week.
- Aston Villa relegation near-certainty after Bournemouth loss Updated: Apr-09-16 12:04 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Aston Villa's relegation from the English Premier league was all but confirmed Saturday after a 2-1 loss against Bournemouth.
- American defender Matt Miazga makes winning Chelsea debut Updated: Apr-02-16 11:20 am
LONDON - American defender Matt Miazga made a successful Chelsea debut as the team routed Aston Villa 4-0 in the English Premier League.
- Debut goal for Pato as Chelsea thrashes Villa Updated: Apr-02-16 10:37 am
BIRMINGHAM, England - Alexandre Pato scored in his debut as Chelsea defeated 10-man, managerless Aston Villa 4-0 in a dominant display Saturday in the English Premier League.