- Bale, Ronaldo ease pressure on Benitez in Madrid win Updated: Nov-29-15 6:19 pm
Real Madrid coach Rafa Benitez got some breathing space Sunday when Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo scored at Eibar to end a two-game losing streak in the Spanish league.
- Arsenal held 1-1 by Norwich as Sanchez comes off injured Updated: Nov-29-15 2:15 pm
NORWICH, England - Arsenal dropped more points and added more names to its injury list on Sunday as it was held to a 1-1 draw at Norwich and forward Alexis Sanchez limped off with a hamstring problem.
- Leicester upstaging the big names in English Premier League Updated: Nov-26-15 11:44 am
MANCHESTER, England - A glance at the top of Europe's big leagues tells a mostly familiar story after a third of the season.
- UEFA confirms steroid positive test in Dinamo Zagreb case Updated: Nov-26-15 8:43 am
NYON, Switzerland - UEFA has confirmed that Dinamo Zagreb midfielder Arijan Ademi was banned after testing positive for the anabolic steroid stanozolol.
- Arsenal's Champs League hopes alive with 3-0 win over Zagreb Updated: Nov-24-15 6:22 pm
LONDON - Arsenal received a Champions League lifeline courtesy of Alexis Sanchez's double and assistance from Bayern Munich on Tuesday.
- A draw would see both Bayern and Olympiakos advance Updated: Nov-23-15 7:49 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - With the public still jittery after the Paris attacks and the security alert in Belgium, misbehaving fans are the last thing any football club would want right now.
- Brace for Kane as Tottenham beats West Ham in easy 4-1 win Updated: Nov-22-15 3:34 pm
LONDON - England striker Harry Kane scored twice as Tottenham brushed aside London rival West Ham in a convincing 4-1 victory at White Hart Lane on Sunday.
- West Brom beats Arsenal 2-1 in Premier League Updated: Nov-21-15 12:18 pm
BIRMINGHAM, England - Arsenal was beaten 2-1 by West Bromwich Albion in the Premier League on Saturday and lost two more players to injuries on a day when everything went wrong for the Gunners.
- UEFA bans Dinamo Zagreb's Ademi for 4 years for doping Updated: Nov-21-15 8:25 am
NYON, Switzerland - UEFA says it banned Dinamo Zagreb midfielder Arijan Ademi for four years after he tested positive for doping at a Champions League match.
- Stadiums on red alert as football resumes after Paris terror Updated: Nov-19-15 11:31 am
PARIS - Fear and trepidation, rather than excitement and thrills, may grip fans when Europe's domestic soccer leagues resume this weekend in the wake of deadly terror attacks in Paris.
- Neymar and Bayern Munich lead AP Global Football 10 Updated: Nov-10-15 10:41 am
LONDON - Neymar and Bayern Munich returned to the top of the Associated Press Global Football 10 on Tuesday.
- Gibbs rescues point for Arsenal in 1-1 derby draw vs Spurs Updated: Nov-08-15 2:11 pm
LONDON - Kieran Gibbs was Arsenal's unlikely rescue act after coming off the bench in the north London derby on Sunday, scoring his second-ever Premier League goal to recover a 1-1 draw against Tottenham.
- France coach Deschamps leaves out Valbuena amid Benzema case Updated: Nov-05-15 10:05 am
PARIS - France coach Didier Deschamps left out winger Mathieu Valbuena for friendly matches against Germany and England amid an ongoing police investigation involving international teammate Karim Benzema.
- Bayern hammers Arsenal 5-1 in Champions League Updated: Nov-04-15 6:47 pm
MUNICH - Thomas Mueller scored two goals as Bayern Munich hammered Arsenal 5-1 on Wednesday to close in on a place in the knockout stage of the Champions League.