- Wilshere mocks Spurs in FA Cup bus parade Updated: May-31-15 11:59 am
LONDON - England midfielder Jack Wilshere marred Arsenal's open-top bus parade to celebrate its victory in the FA Cup final by taking to the microphone to mock rival club Tottenham in a foul-mouthed outburst.
- Arsenal beats Aston Villa 4-0 to defend FA Cup title Updated: May-30-15 4:02 pm
LONDON - Theo Walcott ended a frustrating season by scoring the first goal as Arsenal won a record 12th FA Cup title Saturday with a dominant 4-0 victory over Aston Villa in the final at Wembley Stadium.
- Underdog Villa aims to spring a surprise in FA Cup final Updated: May-29-15 2:45 am
Aston Villa is one win away from ending a 19-year wait for a major trophy and it's all getting a bit too much for the second in line to the British throne.
- Need a favorite? Can't go wrong with Argentina, Brazil Updated: May-28-15 9:45 pm
RIO DE JANEIRO - If you're trying to pick a winner in the Under-20 World Cup, you may not need to look much further than Latin America.
- 5 Players to watch at the Under-20 World Cup Updated: May-28-15 12:57 pm
WELLINGTON, New Zealand - Five players to watch at the FIFA Under-20 World Cup, which kicks off Saturday in New Zealand:
- Walcott scores 3, Arsenal beats West Brom 4-1 Updated: May-24-15 1:42 pm
LONDON - Theo Walcott scored a first-half hat trick on a rare start for the England winger as Arsenal beat West Bromwich Albion 4-1 to secure third place in the Premier League and a direct berth in the Champions League group stage.
- The Latest: 2nd halves underway, Spurs set for Europa League Updated: May-24-15 11:12 am
LONDON - 4:03 p.m.
- Paul-Georges Ntep receives 1st call with France Updated: May-22-15 9:23 am
PARIS - Rennes forward Paul-Georges Ntep was called up for the first time by France on Friday for upcoming friendlies against Belgium and Albania.
- Hull and Newcastle fighting for survival on final day Updated: May-21-15 10:11 am
MANCHESTER, England - The Premier League is set for an afternoon of goodbyes on Sunday - to either Hull or Newcastle as the relegation places are decided and to two of English soccer's top midfielders.
- Austin completes remarkable rise to England squad Updated: May-21-15 8:38 am
LONDON - Charlie Austin completed his remarkable rise from bricklayer to the England squad in the space of six years when he was called up by his country for the first time on Thursday.
- Sunderland secures Premier League status with Arsenal draw Updated: May-20-15 5:45 pm
LONDON - Sunderland secured its Premier League survival on Wednesday by drawing 0-0 at Arsenal, denying the London club a chance to guarantee a place in the Champions League group stage.
- Arsenal's Gedion Zelalem plays 1st game with US Under-20s Updated: May-19-15 12:18 pm
Arsenal midfielder Gedion Zelalem made his debut for the U.S. national team program, entering in the 59th minute of the Under-20 team's 2-1 exhibition win at Australia on Tuesday.
- Barcelona wins Spanish title, Man United looking at 4th Updated: May-17-15 7:50 pm
Barcelona clinched its 23rd Spanish league title on Sunday thanks to Lionel Messi.
- Barcelona wins Spanish title, Man United looking at 4th Updated: May-17-15 6:32 pm
Barcelona clinched its 23rd Spanish league title on Sunday thanks to - who else - Lionel Messi.
- Arsenal relies on late own-goal to draw 1-1 at Man United Updated: May-17-15 2:59 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Arsenal relied on a late own-goal to draw 1-1 at Manchester United in the Premier League on Sunday and stay in control of the race for automatic qualification for the Champions League.
- Arsenal's Zelalem cleared by FIFA to play for US Updated: May-13-15 6:21 pm
CHICAGO - Arsenal midfielder Gedion Zelalem has been cleared by FIFA to play for the United States and has been added to the roster for the Under-20 World Cup next month.
- Swansea beats Arsenal 1-0 thanks to goal-line technology Updated: May-11-15 7:29 pm
LONDON - Bafetimbi Gomis gave Swansea an unexpected 1-0 victory over Arsenal on Monday when goal-line technology showed his late header had crossed the line to the surprise of both teams.
- Fellaini scores winner as Man United beats Palace 2-1 Updated: May-09-15 3:36 pm
LONDON - Marouane Fellaini headed in a late winner as Manchester United beat Crystal Palace 2-1 in the English Premier League on Saturday to move within touching distance of a return to the Champions League.
- Sanchez nets 2 as Arsenal beats Hull 3-1 in Premier League Updated: May-04-15 5:40 pm
HULL, England - Alexis Sanchez scored twice as Arsenal effectively secured Champions League football for an 18th straight year by beating Hull 3-1 Monday in the Premier League.