- Brown, Williams help New Mexico break 2-game skid, 74-58 Updated: Feb-13-16 9:52 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - It perhaps wasn't the best game for New Mexico's Cullen Neal - he fouled out late in the second half after scoring six points.
- UNM basketball coach's son, player harassed, threatened Updated: Feb-12-16 2:19 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - University of New Mexico basketball coach Craig Neal says his son, who also plays as a point guard on his father's team, has been harassed and threatened online.
- Utah State beats New Mexico 80-72 to end 5-game skid Updated: Feb-10-16 12:31 am
LOGAN, Utah - Chris Smith scored 19 points, including 7 of 8 free throws, and Utah State beat New Mexico 80-72 on Tuesday night, ending a five-game skid.
- Hemsley leads SDSU to 78-71 OT win vs New Mexico Updated: Feb-07-16 2:44 am
SAN DIEGO - San Diego State's 10-game winning streak to open Mountain West Conference play seemed all but over when New Mexico took a five-point lead with 21.1 seconds to play.
- New Mexico downs UNLV 87-83 behind Williams' 29 points Updated: Feb-02-16 11:54 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The inside battle between New Mexico's Tim Williams and UNLV's Stephen Zimmerman Jr. was pretty even until the final six minutes of the game.
- New Mexico downs Air Force 84-55 Updated: Jan-28-16 12:09 am
ALBURQUERQUE, New Mexico - As the New Mexico team prepared to head down the steep ramp toward the Pit floor before Wednesday night's game with Air Force, one of the Lobos players, yelled, "Let's push this lead to 15. Then let's push it to 20."
- Correction: New Mexico-San Jose St story Updated: Jan-25-16 5:56 pm
SAN JOSE, California - In a story Jan. 23 about the men's college basketball game between New Mexico and San Jose State, The Associated Press incorrectly referred to The University of New Mexico as New Mexico State University.
- Wyoming holds off New Mexico 70-68 Updated: Jan-16-16 7:40 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Coming off consecutive sub-par games, Wyoming guard Josh Adams was due for a break out performance.