- Ziggy Ansah fulfilling his promise for Lions Updated: Nov-27-15 5:46 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Growing up in Ghana, Ziggy Ansah did dream of becoming a sports star in North America.
- Eagles coach Chip Kelly stands by defensive coordinator Updated: Nov-27-15 12:49 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia Eagles head coach Chip Kelly didn't have any answers, except for one.
- Rout of Eagles gives Detroit another Thanksgiving victory Updated: Nov-27-15 2:23 am
DETROIT - After nearly a decade as Thanksgiving pushovers, the Detroit Lions have started playing their best in their holiday showcase.
- Spiraling Eagles drubbed again, 45-14 by Lions Updated: Nov-26-15 6:17 pm
DETROIT - Chip Kelly's third season as Philadelphia's coach is in danger of unraveling.
- Stafford throws 5 TD passes, Lions beat Eagles 45-14 Updated: Nov-26-15 5:51 pm
DETROIT - Matthew Stafford dropped back and perfectly lofted the ball where only Calvin Johnson could catch it.
- Carroll carted off; Peters, Quin also leave with injuries Updated: Nov-26-15 2:31 pm
DETROIT - Philadelphia Eagles cornerback Nolan Carroll was carted off in the second quarter of Thursday's game at Detroit with a broken right ankle.
- Eagles QB Sam Bradford out, Mark Sanchez in against Lions Updated: Nov-26-15 11:28 am
DETROIT - Eagles quarterback Sam Bradford is inactive for their Thanksgiving game against the Lions.
- Eagles still uncertain about starting QB for Thursday game Updated: Nov-24-15 3:13 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Eagles aren't sure or aren't saying who their quarterback will be less than two days before they're scheduled to face the Detroit Lions.
- Winston-led Buccaneers gaining confidence by the victory Updated: Nov-23-15 9:02 pm
TAMPA, Florida - A rare winning streak, a .500 record this deep into a season for the first time since 2012, and legitimate aspirations of creeping back into the NFC playoff race.
- Caldwell: No 'magic' behind better Detroit defense Updated: Nov-23-15 8:16 pm
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Jim Caldwell's demeanor rarely changed much when his team was losing game after game, so now that Detroit has won two in a row, he has nothing earth shattering to offer about how the Lions have become stronger defensively.
- Eagles quickly shift focus to Lions after bad loss Updated: Nov-23-15 5:08 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A short week gives the Philadelphia Eagles no time to dwell on a bad loss, and little time to figure out their problems.
- Giants had a good bye week with 2 NFC East foes losing Updated: Nov-23-15 3:23 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The bye week went better than expected for the New York Giants.
- Winston tosses 5 TD passes, Buccaneers beat Eagles 45-17 Updated: Nov-23-15 3:08 am
PHILADELPHIA - Jameis Winston and Doug Martin have put the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the playoff hunt a year after they were 2-14.
- Winston tosses 5 TD passes, Buccaneers beat Eagles 45-17 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:05 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Jameis Winston made all the right plays against the team he grew up rooting for.
- QB Mark Sanchez to start for Eagles against Tampa Bay Updated: Nov-20-15 3:33 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Mark Sanchez will start at quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles when they host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday in place of injured Sam Bradford.
- Bradford, Mathews, Peters could miss Bucs game Updated: Nov-19-15 4:08 pm
- Receivers not strong for Eagles despite high draft picks Updated: Nov-18-15 5:25 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Three high draft picks in the past two years haven't boosted the Eagles wide receivers the way they'd hoped.
- Eagles have rotation they want at inside linebacker Updated: Nov-17-15 4:41 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia Eagles defensive coordinator Bill Davis has one of those problems coaches like to have when it comes to his inside linebackers.
- Time of possession has turned into a meaningless stat Updated: Nov-17-15 4:12 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Control the ball, own the clock, win the game.
- Who needs Peyton Manning when you have Brock Osweiler Updated: Nov-17-15 3:32 am
Grab a clipboard, Peyton Manning. It's Brock Osweiler's time.
- Coming off road win, Dolphins finally return home this week Updated: Nov-16-15 5:59 pm
DAVIE, Florida - If the Miami Dolphins miss the playoffs for the seventh year in a row, which is likely, their fans will be able to offer firsthand feedback.
- Eagles hoping Mark Sanchez bails them out Updated: Nov-16-15 4:43 pm
PHILADELPHIA - November is turning into Sanchize time in Philadelphia.
- Dolphins rally to beat Eagles 20-19 Updated: Nov-16-15 2:46 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Ryan Tannehill heaved the ball in the air and thought the worst.
- Dolphins rally to beat Eagles 20-19 Updated: Nov-15-15 11:23 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Ndamukong Suh dominated, Chris McCain delivered a knockout blow and Reshad Jones made another big play.
- Latest from NFL: Pats WR Edelman out with a foot injury Updated: Nov-15-15 6:25 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 10th Sunday of the season (all times EST):