- Brazil, Argentina win to boost World Cup qualifying chances Updated: Nov-17-15 9:18 pm
SALVADOR, Brazil - Brazil revived its World Cup qualifying campaign with a 3-0 win over Peru on Tuesday.
- Euro 2016 chief pledges to protect fans after Paris attacks Updated: Nov-15-15 12:29 pm
PARIS - Nervous fans planning to attend next year's European soccer championship in 10 cities across France got a guarantee Sunday from the president of the organizing committee that security will come above everything.
- Argentina, Brazil draw 1-1 in classic World Cup qualifier Updated: Nov-13-15 11:50 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Argentina and Brazil drew 1-1 in their much-awaited World Cup qualifier on Friday, with neither of the traditional South American powers able to secure the victory needed to kick-start their slow start to the 2018 qualifying campaign.
- The Latest: Top officials heading to Paris concert hall Updated: Nov-13-15 7:28 pm
PARIS - The latest on shootings and explosions in Paris. (all times local):
- Rain washes out Argentina vs. Brazil; set for Friday Updated: Nov-12-15 6:57 pm
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Argentina's highly-anticipated 2018 World Cup qualifier against Brazil was postponed on Thursday because of torrential rain and is now scheduled for Friday.
- Tevez a doubt for Argentina World Cup qualifier vs. Brazil Updated: Nov-09-15 10:38 am
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Argentina forward Carlos Tevez is a doubt for Thursday's key World Cup qualifier against Brazil in Buenos Aires with an injured left knee.
- Brazil adds Gabriel Paulista, Douglas Santos for qualifiers Updated: Nov-06-15 11:45 am
RIO DE JANEIRO - Brazil has added Arsenal defender Gabriel Paulista and winger Douglas Santos of Brazilian club Atletico Mineiro to the squad for upcoming World Cup qualifiers this month against Argentina and Peru.
- Brazil's Marin agrees to be extradited in FIFA bribery case Updated: Oct-28-15 9:39 am
GENEVA - The head of organizing the 2014 World Cup in Brazil has agreed to be extradited to the United States in the FIFA bribery case.
- US women beat Brazil 3-1 in World Cup victory tour game Updated: Oct-25-15 8:10 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - If professional women's soccer fever is about to descend on Orlando, the city got a great first taste of it.