- Minnesota names O'Brien to coaching staff Updated: Nov-30-15 10:10 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota has added Dan O'Brien to its coaching staff as a co-special teams coordinator and assistant defensive backs coach.
- Minnesota coach fires offensive coordinator, QB coach Updated: Nov-29-15 11:52 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota coach Tracy Claeys fired offensive coordinator Matt Limegrover and quarterbacks coach Jim Zebrowski on Sunday, acting swiftly and decisively as he embarks on his first offseason as a head coach.
- Rutgers fires coach Flood and AD Hermann after 4-8 failure Updated: Nov-29-15 8:25 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Rutgers fired football coach Kyle Flood and athletic director Julie Hermann on Sunday, stripping the athletic department of its most prominent employees after a season that was a failure on and off the field.
- Boilermakers to make coaching staff changes in 2016 Updated: Nov-29-15 5:18 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A dismal season has prompted Purdue coach Darrell Hazell to change directions.
- Penn State fires offensive coordinator Donovan Updated: Nov-29-15 2:01 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State has fired offensive coordinator John Donovan and will begin a national search to find his replacement, the athletic department announced Sunday.
- PLAYOFF PULSE: Final 4 field falls into place for committee Updated: Nov-29-15 2:18 am
The College Football Playoff selection committee is set up to have a pretty easy championship weekend.
- Too many bowls? At least 2 losing teams will play in bowls Updated: Nov-28-15 9:56 pm
OK, maybe there are too many bowls.
- Nittany Lions routed by No. 6 Michigan State 55-16 Updated: Nov-28-15 9:31 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - The first drive of the game looked promising for Penn State until Christian Hackenberg was intercepted in the end zone.
- No. 17 Northwestern beats Illinois 24-14 for 10th win Updated: Nov-28-15 9:29 pm
CHICAGO - After Northwestern's 10th victory of the season, coach Pat Fitzgerald took the blame for last year's disappointing loss to Illinois, and then took aim at the College Football Playoff Committee.
- Illinois loses 24-14 to No. 17 Northwestern at Soldier Field Updated: Nov-28-15 9:07 pm
CHICAGO - Bill Cubit was the voice of optimism on Saturday.
- Michigan State takes division with 55-16 rout of Penn State Updated: Nov-28-15 8:53 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Connor Cook began waving his arms, motioning for the crowd to yell louder.
- Minnesota run over in 12th straight loss to Wisconsin, 31-21 Updated: Nov-28-15 8:44 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - More than anything on Saturday, the Minnesota Golden Gophers were hoping to walk out of TCF Bank Stadium with Paul Bunyan's Axe, a coveted trophy they have not held since 2003.
- Wisconsin beats Minnesota for 12th straight time, 31-21 Updated: Nov-28-15 8:32 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - There was no mad dash for Paul Bunyan's Axe, just a casual stroll over to the trophy. The Badgers knew where to find it.
- Buckeyes beat Michigan 42-13, but lose spot in title game Updated: Nov-28-15 7:42 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Ohio State crushed its rival and cruised home, crossing the border and hoping for the best.
- Iowa's Canzeri grateful he's able to be part of 12-0 season Updated: Nov-28-15 7:08 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - This incredible football season unfolding for third-ranked Iowa has left Jordan Canzeri in a reflective mood.
- Rutgers loses to Maryland 46-41; Flood's status uncertain Updated: Nov-28-15 6:09 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - The biggest question facing Rutgers after a four-win season is the status of coach Kyle Flood.
- Purdue's mistakes prove costly in 54-36 loss to Indiana Updated: Nov-28-15 6:09 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue coach Darrell Hazell didn't need a stat sheet or a film session to understand what went wrong Saturday.
- No. 12 Michigan routed 42-13 by No. 8 Ohio State Updated: Nov-28-15 5:58 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Jim Harbaugh has revived Michigan's football program. He still has work to do to help the Wolverines beat their rivals.
- Ross' 80-yard run gives Maryland 46-41 win over Rutgers Updated: Nov-28-15 5:38 pm
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Riding an eight-game losing streak in a season that saw their coach get fired, the Maryland Terps could easily have given up trailing by 21 points late in the first half of the finale against Rutgers.
- Indiana bowls over Purdue 54-36 to claim Old Oaken Bucket Updated: Nov-28-15 5:38 pm
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Indiana coach Kevin Wilson gave Nate Sudfeld a five-star rating.
- Cubit agrees to 2-year deal to be Illinois' coach Updated: Nov-28-15 4:54 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - A few hours before Illinois took the field to close out its season against Northwestern on Saturday, the school announced interim coach Bill Cubit agreed to a two-year contract to become head coach.
- Cook starts for Michigan State with division on the line Updated: Nov-28-15 3:45 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Connor Cook returned to the lineup for No. 6 Michigan State, starting Saturday's game against Penn State after missing last weekend's victory with a shoulder injury.
- No. 12 Michigan QB Rudock injured against No. 8 Ohio State Updated: Nov-28-15 3:21 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - No. 12 Michigan quarterback Jake Rudock has been knocked out of the game against No. 8 Ohio State on Saturday.
- Chad Carr honored with moment of silence before The Game Updated: Nov-28-15 1:38 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Chad Carr was honored with a moment of silence before No. 12 Michigan played No. 8 Ohio State on Saturday.
- Huskers lose 28-20 to No. 3 Hawkeyes, wait to hear bowl fate Updated: Nov-27-15 9:00 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The undisciplined play that hamstrung Nebraska earlier in the season returned in a big way against Iowa and might have cost the Cornhuskers a chance to play in a bowl in Mike Riley's first season as coach.