- State Patrol says speed may be factor in fatal crash Updated: Jun-21-16 11:31 am
SPOKANE, Washington - Witnesses to a crash that killed a high school student and seriously injured another person told investigators that the car that struck them likely was going more than 100 mph.
- Spokane man arrested in crash that killed teen Updated: Jun-19-16 4:05 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - A Spokane man has been arrested in a crash that killed one teen and severely injured another.
- Authorities: 2 killed in crash on Interstate 5 near Lacey Updated: Jun-15-16 1:16 am
LACEY, Washington - Authorities say two people were killed in a crash involving 10 vehicles on Interstate 5 near Lacey, closing all northbound lanes for hours.
- Washington officer pleads not guilty to excessive force Updated: Jun-03-16 10:46 am
SEATTLE - A police officer in Washington state repeatedly accused of using excessive force pleaded not guilty to a federal criminal charge that he pepper-sprayed a man who was under arrest and restrained in a hospital gurney.
- Washington Capitol to hold two-day active threat drill Updated: Jun-01-16 1:36 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - State officials will be running a two-day "active threat" readiness drill at the Capitol campus.