- Investigation into ferry captains burned by laser continues Updated: Feb-10-16 2:02 pm
MUKILTEO, Washington - Washington State Patrol detectives are still investigating an incident in which two ferry captains were injured after a man aimed a high-powered laser into their eyes.
- Law enforcement hold drill on Washington state ferry Updated: Feb-10-16 11:13 am
SEATTLE - The Washington State Patrol plans to conduct drills on the Washington State Ferries vessel Hyak on Wednesday.
- Patrol: 2 killed in crashes involving up to 10 vehicles Updated: Feb-05-16 11:03 am
SNOQUALMIE PASS, Washington - The Washington State Patrol says two people have been killed in separate crashes involving up to 10 vehicles on Interstate 90 near Snoqualmie Pass.
- Lawmakers say pay raise due for Washington State Patrol Updated: Feb-01-16 8:37 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - Faced with reports of an unhappy and underpaid Washington State Patrol, lawmakers are trying to give patrol officers a pay raise and make other departmental upgrades to reverse an increasing shortage of troopers.
- Lawmakers propose a raise for Washington state patrol Updated: Jan-22-16 6:37 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - Lawmakers in Washington have proposed a pay raise for the state's patrol officers.
- Patrol investigates threats against Washington lawmaker Updated: Jan-17-16 4:13 pm
SPOKANE, Washington - The Washington State Patrol has confirmed it is investigating threats reportedly made against a state lawmaker who recently made headlines for visiting an Oregon wildlife refuge that's been occupied by armed protesters.
- Part of Highway 16 to be renamed after murdered trooper Updated: Jan-13-16 10:58 am
PORT ORCHARD, Washington - Part of Highway 16 in Kitsap County will be renamed to honor a Washington State Trooper who was killed during a traffic stop in 2012.