- 2 collisions leave 1 dead, others injured, traffic backed up Updated: Jul-04-15 2:49 pm
TUMWATER, Washington - A two-car crash on Interstate 5 left one person dead near Tumwater and then several others were injured in a second crash near the first site.
- State police believe arsonist responsible for SW Va fires Updated: Jul-02-15 3:02 am
ABINGDON, Virginia - Virginia State Police believe an arsonist is responsible for fires that have destroyed 18 vehicles and damaged a school outbuilding in Washington County in the past month.
- Man shot near I-5/I-90 intersection in Seattle Updated: Jun-26-15 3:53 pm
SEATTLE - Authorities say a man was shot near the intersection of Interstate 5 and Interstate 90 in Seattle.
- Driver pulled over by trooper runs into traffic, struck Updated: Jun-21-15 2:43 pm
SEATAC, Washington - The Washington State Patrol says a driver who was pulled over by a trooper near Seattle-Tacoma International Airport was struck and killed after running into traffic.
- State Patrol: Sleepy driver caused crash that killed 2 Updated: Jun-19-15 9:17 pm
MARYSVILLE, Washington - The Washington State Patrol says a 62-year-old driver who fell asleep at the wheel caused a Jan. 2 crash that killed two people on a state highway near Marysville.
- Audit: State's criminal history database missing information Updated: Jun-15-15 7:50 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - A recent audit of Washington state's criminal history database found numerous examples of missing records related to the outcomes of thousands of cases, the Washington state Auditor's Office said in a report Monday.
- Driver arrested in fatal Wash. crash held on $200,000 bail Updated: Jun-12-15 1:01 am
BELLINGHAM, Washington - A Washington man arrested in a traffic crash that killed two high school students and injured two others out walking during gym class was not impaired by drugs at the time, his lawyer said Thursday.
- State Patrol: Motorcyclist killed by sleepy driver on I-405 Updated: Jun-08-15 11:04 am
BOTHELL, Washington - The Washington State Patrol says a sleepy driver caused the death of a motorcycle rider early Monday morning on Interstate 405 near Bothell.