- Montana cyclist found dead on State Route 2 near Leavenworth Updated: Jul-28-15 1:08 pm
LEAVENWORTH, Washington - The Washington State Patrol is investigating the death of a 67-year-old bicyclist who was found on U.S. Highway 2, about 22 miles west of Leavenworth, Washington.
- Washington State Patrol considers larger academy class size Updated: Jul-28-15 6:16 am
SHELTON, Washington - The Washington State Patrol is considering an increase in class sizes at the academy in Shelton to combat a shortage of troopers.
- Officials: Driver of truck that crashed likely fell asleep Updated: Jul-24-15 4:25 pm
SEATTLE - The driver of a semi who crashed his truck, caused a fire, blocked traffic for four hours and sustained serious injuries likely fell asleep while driving.
- 4 killed in Washington when car collides head-on with semi Updated: Jul-23-15 9:44 am
DAVENPORT, Washington - A car on a Washington highway failed to negotiate a turn, crossed over the center line and slammed head-on into a semi-truck, killing four people, including an infant.
- Agency: No plans to switch median barriers after I-5 pileup Updated: Jul-21-15 7:53 pm
SEATTLE - The Washington Department of Transportation said Tuesday it has no immediate plans to switch from cable to concrete median barriers along a stretch of Interstate 5 where a dump truck carrying gravel plowed into oncoming traffic over the weekend.
- Brushfire closes I-90 in Grant County Updated: Jul-20-15 7:13 pm
EPHRATA, Washington - The Washington State Patrol has closed Interstate 90 in Grant County, east of the Columbia River, because of a brush fire.
- 54-year-old Oak Harbor man killed in dune buggy crash Updated: Jul-19-15 5:52 pm
LYMAN, Washington - The Washington State Patrol says a 54-year-old Oak Harbor man was killed in dune buggy crash east of Sedro-Woolley, Washington, on Saturday afternoon.
- Pedestrian struck, killed on I-90 near Issaquah Updated: Jul-15-15 7:18 pm
ISSAQUAH, Washington - The Washington State Patrol says a 53-year-old pedestrian was struck and killed by a vehicle when she tried to cross Interstate 90 in Issaquah during Wednesday's morning commute.
- 2 teens killed, 4 injured in head-on crash in Lewis County Updated: Jul-14-15 3:06 pm
ONALASKA, Washington - Two teens were killed and four others injured when a minivan collided head-on with a SUV in Lewis County.
- State Patrol says marijuana involved in July 4 fatal crash Updated: Jul-07-15 11:59 am
OLYMPIA, Washington - A Seattle man is accused of vehicular homicide and driving under the influence of marijuana in connection with a fatal crash in Tumwater.
- Possible charges against tractor driver in fatal crash Updated: Jul-07-15 6:19 am
YAKIMA, Washington - The Yakima County prosecutor will review the investigation of a fatal crash between a motorcycle and a spray rig attached to a tractor to see if criminal charges are warranted.
- 2 collisions leave 1 dead, others injured, traffic backed up Updated: Jul-04-15 2:49 pm
TUMWATER, Washington - A two-car crash on Interstate 5 left one person dead near Tumwater and then several others were injured in a second crash near the first site.
- State police believe arsonist responsible for SW Va fires Updated: Jul-02-15 3:02 am
ABINGDON, Virginia - Virginia State Police believe an arsonist is responsible for fires that have destroyed 18 vehicles and damaged a school outbuilding in Washington County in the past month.