- Oklahoma attorney general challenges EPA's clean-air plan Updated: Jul-01-15 9:22 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A plan by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to reduce emissions from coal-fired power plants would threaten the reliability and affordability of electricity and cause substantial economic injury to the state, Attorney General Scott Pruitt claims in a federal lawsuit filed Wednesday.
- After ruling, Oklahoma prepared to carry out 3 executions Updated: Jun-29-15 3:56 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma's attorney general requested execution dates for three death row inmates Monday, just hours after the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the use of one of the drugs the state uses in its lethal injection protocol.
- 2 Oklahoma nursing home caretakers plead guilty of crimes Updated: Jun-20-15 3:22 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Two women have pleaded guilty in separate cases handled by an Oklahoma attorney general's office unit that investigates improper and illegal acts inside facilities accepting Medicaid funds to care for the elderly, disabled and people with special needs.
- Okla. AG hosting annual Oklahoma Victim Assistance Academy Updated: Jun-19-15 3:26 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Attorney General Scott Pruitt is hosting the annual Oklahoma Victim Assistance Academy at the University of Central Oklahoma.
- Pruitt taps former GOP lawmaker as top assistant Updated: Jun-18-15 6:49 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt has hired a former Republican legislator and secretary of state as his top assistant.
- AG: Former children's counselor pleads guilty to 11 counts Updated: Jun-18-15 4:23 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A former children's counselor has pleaded guilty to 11 counts of Medicaid fraud.