- Latest: AG's letter contradicts inmates autopsy report Updated: Oct-08-15 6:12 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The latest on problems the state of Oklahoma has had over executions (all times local):
- Oklahoma governor names ex-assistant AG as special adviser Updated: Oct-08-15 5:14 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Gov. Mary Fallin has named a former longtime assistant in the Oklahoma Attorney General's Office as her special adviser on child welfare and implementation of the Pinnacle Plan.
- The Latest: Oklahoma seeks to delay 3 executions amid probe Updated: Oct-01-15 3:25 pm
McALESTER, Oklahoma - The latest on the confusion over Oklahoma's supply of lethal injection drugs, which prompted Gov. Mary Fallin to issue a last-minute execution stay for Richard Glossip (all times local):
- Oklahoma attorney general takes role in Bush campaign Updated: Sep-29-15 10:54 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Republican presidential hopeful Jeb Bush says Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt will serve in a national role for his campaign in 2016.
- Oklahoma AG tells court Cole execution should move forward Updated: Sep-24-15 12:39 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt is urging a state appeals court to reject a death row inmate's request to halt his execution.