- Rogers commissioners want AG to remove indicted official Updated: Jul-27-15 5:38 pm
CLAREMORE, Oklahoma - Members of the Rogers County Commission voted Monday to ask Oklahoma's attorney general to take steps to remove an indicted colleague from office.
- Oklahoma attorney general charges woman over false claim Updated: Jul-15-15 5:01 pm
SHAWNEE, Oklahoma - A criminal charge has been filed against a Shawnee woman who allegedly obtained funds after falsely claiming to have cancer.
- Oklahoma attorney general files brief over Ten Commandments Updated: Jul-14-15 6:53 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt has filed another brief with the Oklahoma Supreme Court over the high court's decision to order a Ten Commandments monument removed from the Capitol grounds.
- Oklahoma attorney general sues EPA over waterway definition Updated: Jul-08-15 6:51 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt has filed another lawsuit against the Environmental Protection Agency, this time over the federal agency's plan to redefine the country's waterways.
- Oklahoma attorney general challenges EPA's clean-air plan Updated: Jul-01-15 9:22 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A plan by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to reduce emissions from coal-fired power plants would threaten the reliability and affordability of electricity and cause substantial economic injury to the state, Attorney General Scott Pruitt claims in a federal lawsuit filed Wednesday.