- Jaguars' Ramsey has surgery, should return for training camp Updated: May-24-16 12:17 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Jacksonville Jaguars rookie cornerback Jalen Ramsey had surgery Tuesday to repair torn meniscus in his right knee, and the team expects him to be ready for training camp.
- Still plenty of air in 'Deflategate' court case Updated: May-23-16 7:44 pm
NEW YORK - Tom Brady's lawyers asked a federal appeals court for a new hearing before an expanded panel of judges, telling them on Monday that it is not just a silly dispute over underinflated footballs - it's the basic right to a fair process that is shared by all union workers.
- Indianapolis signs 2nd-round draft pick T.J. Green Updated: May-23-16 7:31 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indianapolis Colts said Monday that they have signed safety T.J. Green, their second-round draft pick.
- Saints add veteran receiver Brown, kicker Barth Updated: May-23-16 5:46 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Saints general manager Mickey Loomis says New Orleans has signed receiver Vincent Brown and kicker Connor Barth.
- Jaguars' Fowler returns, ready for bigger role after injury Updated: May-23-16 4:19 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Dante Fowler Jr. took a step right, quickly cut back inside offensive tackle Luke Joeckel and found himself on a collision course with the quarterback.
- Giants defensive tackle Damon Harrison buys mom a house Updated: May-23-16 4:05 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Damon Harrison hasn't played a game for the New York Giants and he has already started delivering.
- Browns cut veteran WR Brian Hartline Updated: May-23-16 3:36 pm
BEREA, Ohio - The Cleveland Browns cut veteran wide receiver Brian Hartline on Monday.
- Fitzpatrick wants reunion with Jets, has no plans to retire Updated: May-23-16 2:23 pm
NEW YORK - Free agent quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick, locked in a contract stalemate with the New York Jets, says he wants to return to the team and has no plans to retire.
- Jaguars lose rookie DE Woodard to torn Achilles tendon Updated: May-23-16 1:29 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars have lost another draft pick to injury.
- Titans agree to terms with 8th pick overall Jack Conklin Updated: May-23-16 11:20 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans have agreed to terms on a deal with offensive tackle Jack Conklin, the eighth overall pick in the draft.
- Former Browns center Tom DeLeone dies at age 65 Updated: May-22-16 6:01 pm
CLEVELAND - Tom DeLeone, the tough-nosed center who made two Pro Bowls during 11 seasons with the Cleveland Browns, has died. He was 65.
- Fan shares RGIII namesake with new Browns quarterback Updated: May-22-16 2:19 pm
CLEVELAND - A lifelong Cleveland Browns fan who has the same name as their new quarterback says it's been surreal to watch Robert Griffin III join his northeast Ohio team.
- Ex-NFL player launching site to honor Joplin tornado victim Updated: May-20-16 2:45 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Former Kansas City Chiefs long snapper Kendall Gammon is launching a social media site inspired by a Joplin tornado victim on the fifth anniversary of the deadly twister.
- Jets' Darrelle Revis fires longtime agents Updated: May-19-16 6:20 pm
NEW YORK - New York Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis, one of the NFL's highest-paid players among non-quarterbacks the past several years, has fired his longtime agents.
- Jaguars rookie Jalen Ramsey tears meniscus during workouts Updated: May-19-16 5:27 pm
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars have had little luck with first-round draft picks the past two seasons.
- 3 funds honoring late Buffalo Bills founder give out $250K Updated: May-19-16 9:59 am
DETROIT - Three new funds honoring the legacy of the late founder of the Buffalo Bills are giving out $250,000 in grants to Detroit-area organizations.
- Ex-NFL player chosen to be next Pittsburgh schools head Updated: May-19-16 6:27 am
PITTSBURGH - Officials say a former professional football player has been tapped to be the next superintendent of Pittsburgh Public Schools.
- Rookie Howard signs $6.1 million, 4-year deal with Dolphins Updated: May-18-16 6:03 pm
MIAMI - Rookie cornerback Xavien Howard has signed a $6.1 million, four-year contract with the Miami Dolphins, who took him in the second round of the draft last month.
- Browns' Haden sheds walking boot, eager for healthier season Updated: May-18-16 5:55 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Assigned to cover the NFL's best wide receivers every week, Browns cornerback Joe Haden knows challenges.
- Bengals have 2 draft picks left unsigned Updated: May-18-16 5:27 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals have two draft picks left unsigned - including first-round cornerback William Jackson III - after reaching a deal with guard Christian Westerman of Arizona State.
- Broncos still playing the Rodney Dangerfield card Updated: May-18-16 4:52 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - It's May. OTAs haven't started yet. Training camp isn't even on the horizon. So, it's a good time for NFL teams to talk some trash.
- Ex-running back Kevin Faulk voted into Patriots Hall of Fame Updated: May-18-16 1:50 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Former New England Patriots running back Kevin Faulk, who helped deliver three Super Bowl championships to the team in his 13-year career, has been voted by fans into the Patriots Hall of Fame.
- Patriots' Gronkowski not exactly a swan in 1st ballet lesson Updated: May-18-16 9:54 am
BOSTON - Don't look for Rob Gronkowski to spike his slippers in the end zone anytime soon.
- Broncos elect Elam, Fletcher, Lynch to Ring of Fame Updated: May-17-16 10:06 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Former Denver Broncos safety John Lynch used to look up from the grass at Sports Authority Field and glance at the names along the team's hallowed Ring of Fame.
- Steelers sign tight end David Johnson to 1-year deal Updated: May-17-16 9:00 pm
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Steelers bolstered their tight end depth on Tuesday, signing veteran David Johnson to a one-year deal.