- White Sox don't blow late lead - but still lose Updated: May-30-16 7:17 pm
NEW YORK - The Chicago White Sox did not blow another late lead.
- Harvey rediscovers form, leads Mets over White Sox 1-0 Updated: May-30-16 6:14 pm
NEW YORK - On the mound in the seventh inning for the first time this season, Matt Harvey gave up his first walk of the game and his second hit, leading to a sacrifice bunt and a second-and-third jam.
- With Austin Jackson hurt, White Sox bring up JB Shuck Updated: May-30-16 11:50 am
NEW YORK - With Austin Jackson bothered by turf toe, the Chicago White Sox recalled outfielder J.B. Shuck from Charlotte and optioned right-hander Tommy Kahnle to the Triple-A farm team.
- Familia falters in 9th again, Mets lose 4-2 to Dodgers Updated: May-30-16 1:53 am
NEW YORK - No sooner had the New York Mets climbed out of a hole against Clayton Kershaw than Jeurys Familia put them right back in a bind.
- Kershaw denied win but Gonzalez lifts Dodgers over Mets, 4-2 Updated: May-30-16 1:11 am
NEW YORK - Clayton Kershaw did just about everything except win. And when his Los Angeles Dodgers came out on top anyway, that was good enough for him.
- LEADING OFF: Harvey seeks fix, Royals rallying and rolling Updated: May-29-16 9:49 pm
A look at what's happening all around the majors Monday:
- White Sox bullpen fails again in 5-4 loss to Royals Updated: May-29-16 7:29 pm
- Royals rally again late to defeat White Sox 5-4 Updated: May-29-16 6:45 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - When Chicago White ace Chris Sale left with a two-run lead after seven innings, Kansas City first baseman Eric Hosmer had a message in the Royals dugout.
- Royals activate reliever Young from DL, option Flynn Updated: May-28-16 1:13 pm
- After beating Sale, Indians top Quintana, White Sox 4-3 Updated: May-25-16 6:52 pm
CHICAGO - Corey Kluber still is considered an ace in the Cleveland Indians' clubhouse.
- Ventura: Relievers, media pose threats to Bradley's streak Updated: May-23-16 4:29 pm
CHICAGO - Robin Ventura holds the longest hitting streak in major college baseball at 58 games. But the Chicago White Sox manager thinks Boston's Jackie Bradley Jr. faces many more obstacles as he tries to build on a 27-game streak.
- Indians' Joba Chamberlain (chest muscle) on disabled list Updated: May-23-16 3:57 pm
CHICAGO - The Cleveland Indians have placed reliever Joba Chamberlain on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left chest muscle, putting on hold his turnaround season.
- White Sox beat Royals 3-2 to avoid sweep Updated: May-22-16 6:45 pm
CHICAGO - The White Sox didn't completely break out of their offensive funk. But they scored just enough runs to win for the third time in 11 games.
- Raines hopeful he'll make Hall of Fame on 10th and last try Updated: May-20-16 8:27 pm
CHICAGO - Tim Raines is hopeful he'll make the Baseball Hall of Fame next year when he's on the ballot for the 10th and last time.
- White Sox edge Astros, 2-1; Sale dominates, moves to 9-0 Updated: May-19-16 11:52 pm
CHICAGO - White Sox ace Chris Sale is on a historic roll, but that's not the scary news for opponents.
- Struggling Astros bring up Evan Gattis and Colin Moran Updated: May-17-16 7:29 pm
CHICAGO - The struggling Houston Astros retooled their roster for the second straight day, adding catcher Evan Gattis and third baseman Colin Moran.
- Yankees wrap up successful homestand, top White Sox 7-5 Updated: May-15-16 5:48 pm
NEW YORK - More than a week after they wobbled back to the Bronx in last place, Chase Headley, Carlos Beltran and their New York teammates whooshed out of Yankee Stadium looking way more potent.
- Former big league pitcher Sammy Ellis dies at 75 Updated: May-15-16 2:05 pm
NEW YORK - Former major league pitcher Sammy Ellis, who became an All-Star with the Cincinnati Reds in 1965, has died. He was 75.
- Severino, hit hard again, headed to DL with triceps strain Updated: May-13-16 11:36 pm
NEW YORK - Yankees pitcher Luis Severino shook his right arm and headed to the dugout in the middle of the third inning after yet another lousy start.
- Yankees bring up Gary Sanchez to DH vs Sale, Quintana Updated: May-13-16 6:27 pm
- Fowler, Jackson spark Chicago's baseball teams Updated: May-12-16 2:41 pm
- Beltre makes up for rare error, Rangers beat White Sox 6-5 Updated: May-11-16 6:46 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Adrian Beltre and the Texas Rangers sure know how to make a comeback, or three.
- White Sox 3B Frazier gets hurt going into seats for popup Updated: May-11-16 4:24 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - White Sox third baseman Todd Frazier needed five stitches after cutting his lower lip when he fell hard into the seats while trying to catch a foul ball.
- Quintana leads White Sox over Twins 3-1 for 4th series sweep Updated: May-08-16 6:00 pm
CHICAGO - The White Sox are playing so well, they scored a run in the seventh inning while striking out four times.
- Twins' Tyler Duffey strikes out 4 batters in 7th inning Updated: May-08-16 4:32 pm
CHICAGO - Minnesota right-hander Tyler Duffey became the first Twins pitcher in nearly four years to strike out four batters in an inning.