- Records: Close contact between Ohio AG, anti-abortion group Updated: Feb-03-16 12:49 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's top law enforcer is in close contact with the anti-abortion group Ohio Right to Life, whose president sent a text message complimenting the press coverage after investigative findings were released against Planned Parenthood, state records show.
- Ohio prosecutor seeks new law on police use-of-force probes Updated: Feb-01-16 6:37 pm
CLEVELAND - A county prosecutor in Cleveland wants the Ohio Legislature to amend state laws to allow the Ohio attorney general to present deadly police use-of-force cases to grand juries.
- More than 100 Ohio human trafficking investigations in 2015 Updated: Jan-25-16 5:33 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - More than 200 victims of human trafficking including a few girls younger than 13 were identified by Ohio investigators last year, according to an annual report released Monday by the Attorney General's office.
- Ohio AG to ask lawmakers for background check system funding Updated: Jan-25-16 3:06 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - As he aims to replace Ohio's computerized background check system, Attorney General Mike DeWine is awaiting bids for the job and preparing to ask lawmakers to approve funding for it.
- Ohio AG issues 3rd rejection to medical marijuana group Updated: Jan-22-16 5:40 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Attorney General Mike DeWine has, for a third time, rejected one group's effort to get a medical marijuana question on Ohio's ballot.