- Ohio attorney general inadvertently reveals run for governor Updated: May-26-16 12:56 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Mike DeWine, the state attorney general and a former U.S. senator, confirmed Thursday what political prognosticators have reported for months: He's running for governor.
- The Latest: Ohio to appeal judge's ruling on early voting Updated: May-24-16 4:56 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Latest on a federal judge's decision related to voting laws in Ohio (all times local):
- Of 13,700 Ohio rape kits sent for DNA testing, 10,700 done Updated: May-11-16 12:36 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Forensic scientists in Ohio have tested hundreds more sexual assault kits for DNA this spring under an initiative to check for evidence from previously untested kits.
- Last of 3 funerals for 8 slain Ohio family members held Updated: May-03-16 6:33 pm
WEST PORTSMOUTH, Ohio - Traffic stopped for miles as black hearses left a church and snaked past mobile homes, weathered shops and green fields, leading a procession of mourners in more than 150 vehicles.
- Ohio Medicaid gets $25M from Pfizer drug discount settlement Updated: Apr-28-16 8:39 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state attorney general says Ohio's Medicaid program will get nearly $25 million from drugmaker Pfizer Inc.'s payments to resolve allegations that one of its companies didn't give Medicaid the same discounts it provided to private buyers of a heartburn treatment.