- No. 11 Arizona falters late in 69-65 loss to Providence Updated: Nov-28-15 2:56 am
FULLERTON, California - Sean Miller had a feeling the Arizona Wildcats were due for a fall.
- Providence upsets No. 11 Arizona 69-65 in Wooden Legacy Updated: Nov-28-15 2:46 am
FULLERTON, California - With three starters in foul trouble, Providence had lost much of its firepower and the lead.
- Second-half spurt lifts Washington past Charlotte 71-66 Updated: Nov-28-15 12:44 am
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - After watching Charlotte continue to compete all the way through final buzzer during a 50-poiont loss to Michigan, Washington coach Lorenzo Romar made it a point to make sure his team didn't take the 49ers lightly.
- Poeltl scores 19 to lead Utah to 102-72 win over Idaho State Updated: Nov-27-15 11:55 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Idaho State knew it had a significant challenge in Jakob Poeltl, without a single player on its roster that could match the 7-foot center's all-around game. The Austrian center knew it, too.
- No. 14 Cal falls to Richmond for 2nd straight loss Updated: Nov-27-15 11:40 pm
LAS VEGAS - California arrived in Las Vegas undefeated and ranked 14th in the nation.
- Allen has 34 points, 12 rebounds, Richmond beats No. 14 Cal Updated: Nov-27-15 11:18 pm
LAS VEGAS - Richmond bounced back from a taxing loss to West Virginia - at No. 14 California's expense.
- Xavier beats USC to reach AdvoCare title game Updated: Nov-27-15 5:43 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Xavier looks ready to climb higher in the rankings.
- Allen's late layup gives Stanford 69-66 win over Arkansas Updated: Nov-27-15 3:58 pm
NEW YORK - By his admission, Johnny Dawkins "loves" the current iteration of the Stanford Cardinal.
- Spencer, Shepard lead San Diego St past No. 14 Cal 72-58 Updated: Nov-27-15 4:22 am
LAS VEGAS - All that Winston Shepard could do was smile.
- No. 11 Arizona escapes with 75-73 OT win over Santa Clara Updated: Nov-27-15 3:08 am
FULLERTON, California - It's the same fight song and the same packed stands at home games. It's just not the same tough-minded defensive team that college basketball has come to expect from Arizona.
- UCLA, Texas A&M among 8-team field for 2016 Wooden Legacy Updated: Nov-27-15 3:03 am
FULLERTON, California - UCLA is among the eight-team field announced for the 2016 Wooden Legacy tournament.
- Texas holds onto early lead, beats Washington 82-70 Updated: Nov-26-15 10:15 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - Texas is still far away from where it wants to be this season.
- Brunson scores 18 points, No. 8 Villanova beats Stanford Updated: Nov-26-15 7:54 pm
NEW YORK - Villanova struggled to score and rebound on Thursday night.
- Boatwright scores 22, USC beats No. 20 Wichita State Updated: Nov-26-15 5:16 pm
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Freshman Bennie Boatright had a career-high 22 points and USC beat No. 20 Wichita State 72-69 in a first-round game Thursday at the AdvoCare Invitational.
- Colorado handles Air Force 81-70 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:38 am
BOULDER, Colorado - It happened quickly in a tussle on the floor over a loose ball.
- Benjamin scores 25 as No. 21 Oregon beats Arkansas State Updated: Nov-25-15 11:32 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - This time, it was Dwayne Benjamin leading the way for No. 21 Oregon.
- Wake Forest uses free throws to beat UCLA 80-77 in Maui Updated: Nov-25-15 10:57 pm
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Wake Forest got two players back from suspension and lost one to the flu. As long as the Demon Deacons were at the free-throw line, everything was all right.
- No. 10 Gonzaga rolls past Washington 80-64 in Bahamas Updated: Nov-25-15 4:01 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - The Gonzaga-Washington rivalry is back, accompanied by the sound of whistles.
- Washington cruises past Division II Golden Eagles 74-57 Updated: Nov-25-15 2:04 am
PULLMAN, Washington - Cal State-Los Angeles agreed to play Washington State largely for the paycheck, but it was the Cougars who cashed in big on the basketball court Tuesday evening.
- No. 5 Kansas has no trouble beating UCLA 92-73 at Maui Updated: Nov-25-15 1:20 am
LAHAINA, Hawaii - Kansas gave itself a nice, easy path to the championship game of the Maui Jim Maui Invitational.
- Peters has double-double, Valparaiso beats Oregon St. 63-57 Updated: Nov-25-15 1:20 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - After a big road win over a Pac-12 opponent, Valparaiso guard Shane Hammink wasn't shy about the Crusaders' goal for the season.
- Marquette tops Arizona State in OT at Legends Classic 78-73 Updated: Nov-24-15 11:35 pm
NEW YORK - Henry Ellenson spent portions of Tuesday getting his shin wrapped.
- No. 10 Gonzaga heads field of rivals at Battle 4 Atlantis Updated: Nov-24-15 2:51 pm
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas - No one had to explain to Texas coach Shaka Smart about what to expect in this week's Battle 4 Atlantis tournament.
- Arizona State holds off NC State 79-76 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:56 am
NEW YORK - After dealing with a preseason foot injury and spraining his ankle last week, Savon Goodman was a force for Arizona State.
- Alford, Welsh lead UCLA past UNLV 77-75 at Maui Invitational Updated: Nov-24-15 3:02 am
LAHAINA, Hawaii - UCLA was nearly perfect from the free throw line and that got the Bruins a berth in the semifinals of the Maui Jim Maui Invitational.