- Bonam scores 18 as Utah beats Washington 90-82 Updated: Feb-11-16 12:08 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah coach Larry Krystkowiak addressed the play of Lorenzo Bonam and others during a team meeting this week. The Utes were coming off consecutive losses and Bonam was benched in a loss to Oregon on Sunday.
- Utah coach Krystkowiak says time to put 'big boy pants' on Updated: Feb-09-16 6:52 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah coach Larry Krystkowiak had an enlightened moment during yoga Monday morning. The word "compassion" is a concept he often uses with his team and in the way he's built the program, but the yoga instructor gave Krystkowiak another definition.
- Dubious record: Washington may see most players foul out Updated: Feb-09-16 5:52 pm
SEATTLE - Along with a renewed excitement around the surprising success this season for Washington has come a soundtrack.
- Brooks scores 30 as No. 16 Oregon beats Utah 76-66 Updated: Feb-07-16 7:40 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Any campaign for Oregon's Dillon Brooks as Pac-12 player of the year might have to start with an endorsement from a coach outside his own camp.
- Payton leads Oregon State past Colorado 60-56 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:34 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State coach Wayne Tinkle pointed to his team's guts and mental toughness, despite the Beavers getting crushed on the glass against Colorado.
- Sun Devils coast past Washington State, 67-55 Updated: Feb-06-16 8:47 pm
PULLMAN, Washington - Tra Holder scored 16 points to lead Arizona State past Washington State 67-55 on Saturday afternoon.
- Anderson leads No. 23 Arizona past Washington 77-72 Updated: Feb-06-16 8:17 pm
SEATTLE - Before Ryan Anderson could escape back into Arizona's locker room, Lorenzo Romar made sure to get his attention.
- Mathews, Brown lead California past Stanford 76-61 Updated: Feb-06-16 7:20 pm
BERKELEY, California - Kameron Rooks can finally say he's back on track. After missing a year to a knee injury, the redshirt sophomore put together a complete game, recording his first career double-double.
- USC athletic director Pat Haden to step down in June Updated: Feb-05-16 5:44 pm
LOS ANGELES - The University of Southern California hired Pat Haden to guide its storied athletic department through the toughest time in its history.
- Correction: UCLA-USC story Updated: Feb-05-16 12:43 pm
LOS ANGELES - In a story Feb. 4 about the UCLA-USC game, The Associated Press erroneously reported the final score. Southern California beat UCLA 80-61.
- Payton powers Oregon State past Utah 71-69 Updated: Feb-05-16 2:28 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State freshman Stephen Thompson Jr. said that when he caught the ball with 2.2 seconds left, he tried to get as close to the basket as possible.
- Cook leads No. 16 Oregon past Colorado 76-56 Updated: Feb-05-16 1:49 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon is off to its best start in conference play in 14 seasons, but the toughest person to sell on the No. 16 Ducks being the Pac-12's best team might be their own coach.
- Murray scores 34, Washington holds off Arizona St 95-83 Updated: Feb-04-16 2:52 am
SEATTLE - Despite all the whistles and stoppages of play, Washington's Dejounte Murray would not be stopped.
- Anderson leads No. 23 Arizona to 79-64 win over Cougars Updated: Feb-04-16 1:39 am
PULLMAN, Washington - Ryan Anderson brought back memories of Arizona greats of the past.
- Andrews putting together star season for surprising Huskies Updated: Feb-02-16 6:14 pm
SEATTLE - When Andrew Andrews reflects on the path of his career at Washington, he thinks about a mirror.
- Boucher's career-high 26 lead No. 23 Oregon past Arizona St Updated: Feb-01-16 12:58 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Chris Boucher is in just his fourth year of organized basketball, and Sunday night was the best yet for Oregon's 6-foot-10 stringbean forward.
- Balance leads USSC to 81-71 win over Washington State Updated: Jan-29-16 1:47 am
LOS ANGELES - Fans at home were embarrassingly hard to come by in previous years for Southern California. Now they are showing up in bunches, and the Trojans are rewarding them.
- Andrews hits winning FTs in Washington's 86-84 win over UCLA Updated: Jan-29-16 1:32 am
LOS ANGELES - Andrew Andrews shot-faked Tony Parker into a costly foul with three seconds remaining, putting Andrews on the free throw line. Slowed by three fouls in the first half, the Huskies star hit the go-ahead foul shots that allowed his team to remain tied atop the Pac-12 standings.
- Oleka's 17 helps Sun Devils blow out Beavers, 86-6 Updated: Jan-29-16 12:12 am
TEMPE, Arizona - The player who defends the opponent's biggest scoring threat at guard for Arizona State is typically senior Gerry Blakes. But coach Bobby Hurley opted to try point guard Tra Holder on Oregon State star Gary Payton II Thursday night.
- Brooks, Oregon end Arizona's 49-game home win streak Updated: Jan-28-16 11:25 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Dillon Brooks scored 24 points and No. 23 Oregon ended Arizona's 49-game home winning streak with an 83-75 victory over the No. 18 Wildcats on Thursday night.
- Poeltl powers Utah over California 73-64 Updated: Jan-28-16 2:24 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Jakob Poeltl says he'll do whatever it takes to get Utah a win. He doesn't care if it means scoring points, passing the ball or grabbing rebounds.
- King, Fortune lead Colorado to 91-75 win over Stanford Updated: Jan-28-16 12:21 am
BOULDER, Colorado - Colorado big man and leading scorer Josh Scott was under the weather. On top of that, he was under constant watch.
- Poeltl, Utah holds off Washington in overtime 80-75 Updated: Jan-25-16 12:03 am
SEATTLE - In the bigger picture of what Larry Krystkowiak has built at Utah it might not seem like much of an accomplishment.
- No. 11 Oregon State women grind out 61-47 win over Colorado Updated: Jan-24-16 7:20 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Ruth Hamblin scored Oregon State's first 10 points and finished with 20, and the 11th-ranked Beavers defeated Colorado 61-47 on Sunday.
- No. 21 USC too soft in paint, falls to Oregon State 85-70 Updated: Jan-24-16 7:06 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Southern California coach Andy Enfield says his team needs to focus on defense, especially after giving up 50 points in the paint to Oregon State on Sunday.