- Rams QB Keenum still has to pass concussion protocol Updated: Nov-27-15 6:03 pm
ST. LOUIS - Unless Case Keenum passes the NFL concussion protocol Saturday, St. Louis will turn to benched starter Nick Foles at quarterback.
- Redskins could play twice in London next season Updated: Nov-25-15 8:00 pm
LONDON - The Washington Redskins could become the first NFL team to play two games in London in one season - in consecutive weeks, no less.
- Case Keenum returns to practice for Rams, still not cleared Updated: Nov-25-15 7:49 pm
ST. LOUIS - Case Keenum returned to St. Louis Rams practice on a limited basis after missing one workout because of a concussion.
- Rams WR Bailey has surgery after being shot in Florida Updated: Nov-25-15 7:41 pm
ST. LOUIS - Many St. Louis Rams players woke to the news that Stedman Bailey had been shot in the head.
- Steelers' Todman another ex-Panther hoping for a chance Updated: Nov-25-15 5:37 pm
- Dome operator: Rams must play in St. Louis, not London Updated: Nov-25-15 1:35 pm
ST. LOUIS - The NFL announced Wednesday that the Rams will play a home game in London next season and the operator of the Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis responded almost immediately by saying the team's lease agreement prohibits it.
- Gurley neutralized, Austin nonfactor lately for Rams Updated: Nov-24-15 8:02 pm
ST. LOUIS - The woebegone St. Louis Rams' offense might do well to get Tavon Austin more involved. It would be nice for all those kids up front to open a few holes for Todd Gurley, too.
- Keenum not cleared but Rams hopeful about Wednesday Updated: Nov-24-15 7:26 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams quarterback Case Keenum did not practice Tuesday while going through the NFL's concussion protocol, and coach Jeff Fisher is hopeful he'll be cleared Wednesday.
- NFL reviewing Keenum concussion procedures Updated: Nov-24-15 5:28 am
ST. LOUIS - The NFL is investigating whether correct concussion protocol was followed for Rams quarterback Case Keenum late in Sunday's loss at Baltimore.
- Offense dragging down Rams, who have lost 3 straight Updated: Nov-23-15 9:11 pm
ST. LOUIS - Not too long ago, the St. Louis Rams thought they were a playoff contender.
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 11: Rams QB stays in despite helmet slam Updated: Nov-23-15 4:20 am
For all of the NFL's insistence that it takes head injuries seriously, and for all of the new measures intended to ensure that players who might have a concussion will be pulled from games and checked thoroughly, there are still moments that show just how inconsistent any such policing can be.
- Rams, Ravens face quarterback issues over final six weeks Updated: Nov-23-15 2:44 am
BALTIMORE - At least the Rams still have options at quarterback. The Baltimore Ravens lost that luxury in the waning moments of a costly win over St. Louis.
- Ravens QB Joe Flacco out for the season with knee injury Updated: Nov-22-15 10:42 pm
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco will miss the remainder of the season after tearing ligaments in his left knee, and teammate Justin Forsett's season is over after he broke his right arm Sunday.
- Rams can't get offense going in 16-13 loss to Ravens Updated: Nov-22-15 6:36 pm
BALTIMORE - Jeff Fisher's plan to rejuvenate the St. Louis Rams' offense with Case Keenum didn't exactly go as expected.
- Ravens beat Rams 16-13, but lose Flacco for season Updated: Nov-22-15 6:21 pm
BALTIMORE - It's been this kind of season for the Baltimore Ravens: Even when they win, they lose.
- Ravens QB Flacco out for year with left knee injury Updated: Nov-22-15 5:08 pm
BALTIMORE - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco will miss the remainder of the season after tearing ligaments in his left knee.
- Ravens RB Forsett, Rams G Donnal out with injuries Updated: Nov-22-15 2:11 pm
BALTIMORE - Ravens running back Justin Forsett broke his right arm in the first quarter of Sunday's game against the Rams.
- Rams defensive end Robert Quinn ruled out for Baltimore game Updated: Nov-21-15 10:43 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis defensive end Robert Quinn has been ruled out for the Rams' game Sunday at Baltimore with injuries to his hip and back.
- Rams DEs Long, Quinn both listed as questionable Updated: Nov-20-15 5:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - Defensive end Chris Long is optimistic about returning to action after being out since Oct. 11 with a broken bone in his right knee.
- Rams center Barnes passes concussion protocol Updated: Nov-19-15 10:02 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams center Tim Barnes has been cleared from a concussion that limited him in practice earlier in the week.
- Penalties have been big problem for Rams tackle Robinson Updated: Nov-18-15 8:46 pm
ST. LOUIS - Penalties have been a big problem for St. Louis Rams offensive tackle Greg Robinson. The second overall pick last year is hard at work trying to avoid the flags.
- Chris Long practices, Barnes limited with concussion Updated: Nov-18-15 7:22 pm
ST. LOUIS - Defensive end Chris Long was a full participant in St. Louis Rams practice, making it likely he'll return after missing four games with a knee injury.
- Rams replace QB Foles with Keenum for Ravens game Updated: Nov-16-15 8:00 pm
St. Louis - Case Keenum will replace Nick Foles as the starting quarterback, St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher said Monday.
- Rams replace QB Foles with Keenum for Ravens game Updated: Nov-16-15 6:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - Case Keenum will replace Nick Foles as the starter, St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher said Monday.
- Miller, Langford lead big-play Bears in 37-13 win over Rams Updated: Nov-16-15 3:21 am
ST. LOUIS - The Chicago Bears have been looking for playmakers. They might have found an unlikely one in tight end Zach Miller.