- Mayor gives 'word' at rally touting stadium progress Updated: Sep-03-15 9:35 pm
ST. LOUIS - Mayor Francis Slay attended a rally touting progress of a task force to develop a new stadium on the downtown riverfront, giving fans his "word" there would be a new stadium and the Rams would be playing in it.
- Architects reveal plans for proposed St. Louis Rams stadium Updated: Sep-02-15 3:01 pm
ST. LOUIS - The architects for a proposed new stadium for the St. Louis Rams said they want it to serve as a public meeting place when football isn't being played.
- St. Louis Rams to practice at Scott Air Force Base Updated: Sep-02-15 5:23 am
SCOTT AIR FORCE BASE, Illinois - Twenty-two military personnel from Scott Air Force Base will join the St. Louis Rams on the practice field as the team prepares for the start of the NFL season.
- Case Keenum wins job as Rams backup QB Updated: Sep-01-15 5:39 pm
ST. LOUIS - When the Rams pulled off their blockbuster trade of Sam Bradford to the Eagles for Nick Foles back in the offseason, they also sent a seventh-round pick to the Texans to re-acquire Case Keenum.
- Chiefs tight end Kelce out with ankle injury Updated: Sep-01-15 5:10 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Tight end Travis Kelce will miss the Chiefs' preseason finale Thursday night against St. Louis after spraining his ankle in practice earlier this week.
- Rams still unsure who will start at center Updated: Aug-31-15 9:06 pm
ST. LOUIS - Heading into the preseason finale, the St. Louis Rams are unsettled at center.
- Penalties keep piling up for Rams Updated: Aug-30-15 6:53 pm
ST. LOUIS - Penalties remain an issue for the St. Louis Rams as the opener looms. They're 0-3 in the preseason after hurting themselves yet again.
- Mason uncertain for season opener Updated: Aug-30-15 5:35 pm
ST. LOUIS - Rams running back Tre Mason, the likely starter while Todd Gurley rehabs from knee surgery, has been ruled out of the preseason finale with a right hamstring injury.
- Luck gets first TD pass of preseason, Colts beat Rams 24-14 Updated: Aug-30-15 12:22 am
ST. LOUIS - Andrew Luck's first touchdown pass of the preseason helped get the Indianapolis Colts off to a fast start. The quarterback also took the blame for a lost fumble on his final play that handed over the lead.
- Purple Heart, Bronze Star recipient fights for Rams spot Updated: Aug-28-15 12:06 pm
ST. LOUIS - Long after the rest of the St. Louis Rams have left the practice field, Daniel Rodriguez drips with sweat, running dozens of extra pass routes with backup quarterback Austin Davis, who's also getting some extra work.
- Credit impact unclear amid fight over new St. Louis stadium Updated: Aug-27-15 7:50 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - It's unclear whether halting payments for the current St. Louis football stadium, or refusing to make them for a potential new stadium, would hurt the state's high credit rating, a state official told Missouri lawmakers Thursday.
- Rams WR Quick back from significant shoulder injury Updated: Aug-26-15 5:23 pm
ST. LOUIS - It's been a long road back for Brian Quick. The finish line is in sight for the St. Louis Rams wide receiver.
- RB Gurley back on field for Rams Updated: Aug-25-15 10:08 pm
ST. LOUIS - Rams rookie running back Todd Gurley didn't get a lot of reps during Tuesday's practice, but the No. 10 overall pick in the 2015 Draft took another step forward in his return from knee surgery.
- Titans beat Rams 27-14, spoiling coach Jeff Fisher's return Updated: Aug-24-15 12:16 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Marcus Mariota had every reason to struggle when the communicator device in the Tennessee quarterback's helmet quit working two plays into the first drive of his second preseason game.
- Rams cornerback Trumaine Johnson back at full strength Updated: Aug-20-15 9:53 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams cornerback Trumaine Johnson has worked hard to rebound from an injury-plagued season.
- Cowboys, Rams end practice early after fights break out Updated: Aug-18-15 11:23 pm
OXNARD, California - The Cowboys and St. Louis Rams cut short the second of two joint practices at training camp Tuesday after several fights broke out, including one where Dallas receiver Dez Bryant was punched in the face.
- LA Rams greats line up to cheer their team on the West Coast Updated: Aug-18-15 11:17 pm
OXNARD, California - The Rams' defensive line gathered around Rosey Grier on the practice field on a gorgeous California day. Robert Quinn, Aaron Donald and Chris Long listened intently to the last surviving member of the Fearsome Foursome as he made a few points about teamwork and togetherness.
- Romo a go for 2nd workout with Rams, making it 4 straight Updated: Aug-18-15 7:48 pm
OXNARD, California - Tony Romo had to wait until after Dallas' first joint practice with St. Louis to see if his surgically repaired back would feel good enough to make it through a second straight day with the Rams.
- Rams adjust secondary after losing EJ Gaines to foot injury Updated: Aug-17-15 11:39 pm
OXNARD, California - St. Louis Rams cornerback E.J. Gaines will miss the entire season with a foot injury, depriving the secondary of a probable starter.
- Cautious Cowboys sit Bryant, Smith in practices with Rams Updated: Aug-17-15 11:18 pm
OXNARD, California - Dez Bryant and Tyron Smith would likely be playing - and maybe even practicing - if the Dallas Cowboys were back home in the middle of the regular season.
- Big fan turnout greets Rams at their California workouts Updated: Aug-17-15 10:45 pm
OXNARD, California - The way their long-suffering Southern California fans see it, the Rams are considering restoration, not relocation.
- Rams' Bates has MCL knee sprain Updated: Aug-15-15 8:53 pm
UNDATED - St. Louis Rams special teams player Daren Bates will be out about a month with a MCL knee sprain sustained in the preseason opener.
- Carr to Cooper leads Raiders to 18-3 exhibition win vs. Rams Updated: Aug-15-15 3:25 am
OAKLAND, California - Derek Carr took little time to build up his rapport with rookie receiver Amari Cooper.
- Rams have everybody back on improving defense Updated: Aug-14-15 12:08 am
ST. LOUIS - Relatively speaking, Gregg Williams has it easy in his second season as St. Louis Rams defensive coordinator.
- Judge dismisses governor from St. Louis stadium lawsuit Updated: Aug-13-15 9:00 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A judge in Missouri's capital city dismissed Gov. Jay Nixon from a lawsuit challenging an effort to build a new professional football stadium in St. Louis, and transferred the case on Thursday to a St. Louis court.