- Rams owner buys historic Waggoner Ranch, largest in US Updated: Feb-09-16 6:21 pm
VERNON, Texas - A billionaire sports mogul has purchased a Texas mega-ranch that has been operated by one family for nearly a century.
- 56,000 place deposits for LA Rams season tickets Updated: Feb-09-16 4:57 pm
LOS ANGELES - More than 56,000 people have placed deposits on season tickets for the return of the Los Angeles Rams.
- MVP Newton, Watt, Rivera, Berry big winners of NFL awards Updated: Feb-07-16 2:22 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Cam Newton is now a Super Bowl quarterback with an MVP award.
- Kindred-spirit QBs Favre, Stabler voted into Hall of Fame Updated: Feb-07-16 12:46 am
SAN FRANCISCO - The first NFL game Brett Favre ever attended, as a teenager growing up in Mississippi, was the final home game of Ken "The Snake" Stabler's career.
- Rams RB Gurley wins top offensive rookie award Updated: Feb-06-16 8:15 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - St. Louis Rams running back Todd Gurley, who came off knee surgery in college to rush for 1,106 yards, has won The Associated Press Offensive Rookie of the Year award.
- MLS commissioner taking hard look at St. Louis Updated: Feb-06-16 4:16 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis may be losing football, but Major League Soccer could be on the horizon.
- Little-known receivers help Panthers get to Super Bowl Updated: Feb-06-16 1:47 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Cam Newton throws passes to a bunch of no-name receivers.
- Raiders owner Mark Davis intrigued by Las Vegas as NFL city Updated: Feb-05-16 6:41 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Owner Mark Davis has a sly response when it comes to his interest in moving the Oakland Raiders to Sin City.
- Hola: Texans-Raiders in Mexico City on Nov. 21 Updated: Feb-05-16 5:26 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Hola. The NFL is heading back to Mexico.
- About 50 Rams employees left behind in move to Los Angeles Updated: Feb-05-16 12:51 pm
- Kroenke business partner pushes St. Louis-area development Updated: Feb-05-16 10:52 am
MARYLAND HEIGHTS, Missouri - Weeks after the NFL agreed to allow Rams owner Stan Kroenke to move his team out of St. Louis, one of the billionaire sports mogul's business partners is pushing a development plan in the city's suburbs that could be funded in part by taxpayer money.
- AP Source: NFL planning game next season in Mexico Updated: Feb-04-16 5:18 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The NFL is planning to play a regular-season game in Mexico City this year, with the Raiders hosting the Texans.
- Some of NFL's biggest stars never played in Super Bowl Updated: Feb-04-16 3:06 pm
Some of the NFL's biggest all-time stars have a gaping hole on their playing resumes.
- 'What If' moments that defined Super Bowl legacies Updated: Feb-03-16 2:15 am
Imagine a world where the name Scott Norwood evokes awe in Buffalo, not "aww, dude."
- From Montana to Manning: Superb Super Bowls finishes Updated: Feb-02-16 11:41 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Every Super Bowl kicks off with the hopes of a thrilling game, capped by a dramatic drive in which the champion seizes control to capture the Lombardi Trophy.
- Raiders look for short-term lease before long-term home Updated: Feb-01-16 6:44 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - With the Oakland Raiders' hopes of moving to Los Angeles on hold right now, Mayor Libby Schaaf said the team's primary focus is on securing a lease to remain at the Coliseum for the 2016 season.
- Chairman says Chargers to stay in San Diego in 2016 Updated: Jan-30-16 2:30 am
SAN DIEGO - Chargers Chairman Dean Spanos said Friday that the team will play in San Diego in 2016, and he'll work with politicians and the business community to try to resolve a long, bitter fight over a new stadium.
- LA Rams hire Groh as WRs coach, passing game coordinator Updated: Jan-25-16 9:34 pm
LOS ANGELES - Michael Groh was named the Los Angeles Rams' passing game coordinator and wide receivers coach Monday.
- Seat license holders sue Rams over access to LA seats Updated: Jan-21-16 12:17 pm
ST. LOUIS - A second lawsuit has been filed over the Rams' move to Los Angeles, this time by holders of personal seat licenses who say they should retain their right to seat licenses and season tickets, even in California.
- SB 36: Brady, Belichick win 1st Super Bowl title Updated: Jan-20-16 9:10 pm
Super Bowl 36
- SB 34: Rams hold on for 23-16 win over Titans Updated: Jan-20-16 8:57 pm
Super Bowl 34
- Steel Curtain earns 4th Super Bowl title with win over Rams Updated: Jan-20-16 5:44 pm
SUPER BOWL 14
- Patriots RB Jackson chasing unlikely Super Bowl appearance Updated: Jan-20-16 4:08 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Steven Jackson wasn't waiting by the phone late last month when the Patriots called looking for a running back to plug the holes of their battered backfield.
- Rams, Chargers hold first meeting on sharing LA-area stadium Updated: Jan-18-16 8:23 pm
- Dickerson, Everett see stars lining up for Rams in LA return Updated: Jan-18-16 7:02 pm
LOS ANGELES - Eric Dickerson can't wait to take his two youngest children to their first Los Angeles Rams game this fall alongside the same fans who cheered him to the greatest single-season rushing performance in NFL history.