- Ravens get WR Givens from Rams for conditional draft pick Updated: Oct-03-15 12:05 pm
- Rams WR Brian Quick expected to play vs Arizona Updated: Oct-02-15 5:33 pm
ST. LOUIS - Out since injuring his shoulder last October, St. Louis Rams wide receiver Brian Quick is finally going to be back on the field.
- Rams' Foles says there's plenty he can do better Updated: Sep-30-15 7:28 pm
ST. LOUIS - Nick Foles is easy to spot when examining the St. Louis Rams' offensive woes.
- Rams last in offense after dismal showing Updated: Sep-28-15 9:04 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Rams paid more attention to the offense in the offseason, changing quarterbacks, going young on the offensive line and drafting running back Todd Gurley.
- Fisher jokes he'll enter stadium via opposite tunnel Updated: Sep-28-15 7:08 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher says it's not his call whether the team continues to use pyrotechnic displays during player introductions.
- Whisenhunt's call on failed 2-point try raises eyebrows Updated: Sep-28-15 6:03 pm
With the game on the line and Marcus Mariota under center, Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt put the ball in a fullback's hands.
- Steelers top Rams 12-6; Roethlisberger injures knee Updated: Sep-28-15 2:43 am
ST. LOUIS - Ben Roethlisberger left the Edward Jones Dome on crutches.
- Rams' offense sputters in 12-6 loss to Steelers Updated: Sep-27-15 8:48 pm
ST. LOUIS - Todd Gurley wasn't impressive in his NFL debut, but neither were his more experienced teammates.
- Steelers top Rams 12-6; Roethlisberger injures knee Updated: Sep-27-15 8:45 pm
ST. LOUIS - Big Ben was the only postgame topic that really mattered to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Michael Vick's reaction when Ben Roethlisberger went down in the third quarter, and he had to grab his helmet and go, said it all.
- Drew Brees, DeMarco Murray, Luke Kuechly all inactive Updated: Sep-27-15 7:28 pm
Drew Brees, DeMarco Murray and Luke Kuechly are among the inactives for Sunday's NFL games.
- Start of Steelers-Rams delayed by small fire, cleanup Updated: Sep-27-15 3:55 pm
- The Latest: Veteran Viking romps 91 yards with interception Updated: Sep-27-15 3:49 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the third Sunday of the season (all times EDT):
- Rams linebacker Ogletree benefits from strong offseason Updated: Sep-25-15 4:31 pm
ST. LOUIS - Rams linebacker Alec Ogletree still isn't satisfied.
- Roethlisberger off to red-hot start for Steelers Updated: Sep-24-15 5:48 pm
PITTSBURGH - Heath Miller paused for just a second to consider the question before breaking out into a small smile.
- Steelers' line prepping for familiar face in Aaron Donald Updated: Sep-23-15 8:03 pm
- Opponents completing 81 percent against Rams Updated: Sep-22-15 8:19 pm
ST. LOUIS - Kirk Cousins had just four incomplete passes against the St. Louis Rams in the Washington Redskins' Week 2 victory. It only gets tougher for the secondary with Ben Roethlisberger, Carson Palmer and Aaron Rodgers coming up.
- Run game hurting Rams on both sides of ball Updated: Sep-21-15 7:35 pm
ST. LOUIS - The Rams want to run the football and stop the run. Two weeks into the season, Jeff Fisher's team is struggling with both of those areas.
- Matt Jones, Alf Morris give Skins rare '1-2 punch' on ground Updated: Sep-21-15 6:35 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - By adding rookie Matt Jones to dependable veteran Alfred Morris, the Washington Redskins have created an unusual two-back rushing attack.
- Week 2 and the focus already is on team flaws Updated: Sep-21-15 3:54 pm
A mere two weeks into the season and already several teams have displayed major flaws that could keep them from contention.
- Avoiding 0-2 start, Redskins, Matt Jones run past Rams 24-10 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:31 am
LANDOVER, Maryland - Coming off two seasons in which they won a meager total of seven games, and coming off Week 1 loss, the Washington Redskins were desperate for a victory to instill belief in coach Jay Gruden - and his emphasis on the run.
- Rookie Matt Jones, revamped D lead Redskins past Rams 24-10 Updated: Sep-20-15 6:12 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - Forget everything you thought you knew about the importance of the passing game in today's NFL. Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden and new general manager Scot McCloughan want to win by moving the football on the ground.
- The Latest: Alonso, acquired for McCoy, out with knee injury Updated: Sep-20-15 5:52 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the second Sunday of the season(all times EDT):
- Seahawks-Packers at not quite the same stakes Updated: Sep-18-15 12:32 am
The Packers probably don't need any extra incentive when facing the Seahawks, particularly with the memory of their fourth-quarter NFC championship collapse in Seattle still fresh and painful.
- Dick Vermeil high on Rams and on St. Louis Updated: Sep-17-15 4:49 pm
ST. LOUIS - Every commercial break on opening weekend, Dick Vermeil switched channels between the Rams and Chiefs - the last two teams he coached.
- Seattle utilizing Richard Sherman as nickel cornerback Updated: Sep-16-15 8:04 pm
RENTON, Washington - The text message arrived to Richard Sherman's phone late on Labor Day, just six days before the Seattle Seahawks opened the season.