- Bengals' Andy Dalton adds new dimension by running more Updated: Nov-27-15 3:46 pm
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton has been on the run more than ever, one of the easy-to-overlook developments in his breakthrough season.
- Bengals activate rookie Ogbuehi, put Dennard on injury list Updated: Nov-27-15 2:26 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals activated rookie offensive tackle Cedric Ogbuehi on Friday and put cornerback Darqueze Dennard on a season-ending injury list with a separated shoulder.
- Redskins could play twice in London next season Updated: Nov-25-15 8:00 pm
LONDON - The Washington Redskins could become the first NFL team to play two games in London in one season - in consecutive weeks, no less.
- Bengals headed to London for first time next season Updated: Nov-25-15 6:14 pm
CINCINNATI - The tiger-striped helmets are headed to London for the first time.
- Peko pops off, then protests his innocence Updated: Nov-23-15 6:11 pm
The Bengals were either busted or they got a bum rap.
- Cardinals alone as NFC No. 2 after beating Bengals Updated: Nov-23-15 5:28 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals (8-2) have won four in a row and find themselves alone with the second-best record in the NFL (behind Carolina's 10-0).
- Bengals feel lead slipping, try to get back their edge Updated: Nov-23-15 5:23 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals got home shortly before sunrise and watched a little video of their latest loss, one that reminded them they're missing more than just sleep.
- Texans' Hoyer out of concussion protocol; will start Sunday Updated: Nov-23-15 4:01 pm
- Palmer overcomes early jitters, leads Cardinals to victory Updated: Nov-23-15 4:17 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Carson Palmer said last week this was "not just another game."
- Bengals lose to Cardinals after late penalty, 34-31 Updated: Nov-23-15 1:44 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Domata Peko has been in the NFL for 10 seasons and seen and been called for his share of penalties. The one he was flagged for in the last second Sunday night was a new one.
- Catanzaro's field goal after penalty gives Arizona wild win Updated: Nov-23-15 12:59 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The matchup between two of the best in the NFL lived up to the hype - with a bizarre twist at the end for good measure.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Michael Floyd, Adam Jones miss Bengals-Cardinals matchup Updated: Nov-22-15 7:58 pm
Wide receiver Michael Floyd, who caught two touchdown passes against Seattle last week, is inactive for the Arizona Cardinals' showdown with the Cincinnati Bengals.
- WRs Floyd, Brown questionable against Bengals Updated: Nov-20-15 7:15 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Michael Floyd and John Brown, two of Arizona's top three wide receivers, are listed as questionable because of hamstring injuries for the Cardinals' game Sunday night against the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Cardinals' Iupati returns to practice after scare in Seattle Updated: Nov-19-15 5:55 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona left guard Mike Iupati practiced Thursday on a limited basis, returning to workouts just four days after he was taken off the field in Seattle in an ambulance.
- Arizona's Palmer: 'It's not just another game' Updated: Nov-18-15 8:00 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - A little over four years ago, Carson Palmer was home, away from football without pay, in a bitter stalemate with Cincinnati Bengals owner Mike Brown.
- Bengals' running game hitting the wall too often Updated: Nov-18-15 5:05 pm
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton was the Bengals' leading rusher at halftime, which pretty much summed up the state of Cincinnati's running game.
- Bengals seem more bothered by how they lost than loss itself Updated: Nov-17-15 8:03 pm
CINCINNATI - Ugly. Sloppy. Self-destructive. Ineffective. The Bengals seemed to be more bothered by how they lost their first game than by the loss itself.
- TJ Yates, Texans knock off previously unbeaten Bengals 10-6 Updated: Nov-17-15 7:59 pm
CINCINNATI - Texans cornerback Charles James stopped in a corner of the tiger-striped end zone and cupped a hand to his right ear, seeing what the crowd had to say about this outcome.
- Texans face challenge after win over Bengals Updated: Nov-17-15 6:12 pm
HOUSTON - The Texans knocked off undefeated Cincinnati and are now tied for first in the AFC South.
- Texans send Bengals to 1st loss, 10-6 behind backup TJ Yates Updated: Nov-17-15 12:34 am
CINCINNATI - The Texans were the perfect team to give the Bengals their first loss - on their home field in a big Monday night game, no less. They have a way of doing this to them - especially if T.J. Yates is running the offense.
- Texans QB Brian Hoyer examined for concussion Updated: Nov-16-15 10:48 pm
CINCINNATI - Texans quarterback Brian Hoyer headed to the locker room to be examined for a concussion late in the third quarter of a game against the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday night.
- Texans' J.J. Watt, Bengals' Carlos Dunlap chase sacks title Updated: Nov-16-15 7:39 pm
CINCINNATI - J.J. Watt and Carlos Dunlap are watching each other from afar, seeing which one takes advantage of the chance to nose ahead in the NFL sacks race.
- Texans' Clowney, Bengals' Andre Smith miss Monday game Updated: Nov-16-15 7:36 pm
- Bengals fans asked to arrive early for security checks Updated: Nov-16-15 3:54 am
CINCINNATI - Football fans in Cincinnati are being asked to arrive early for the Bengals game against Houston as the NFL has increased security at stadiums around the country.