- Things get interesting when Bengals break the huddle Updated: Oct-07-15 5:21 pm
CINCINNATI - Sixth play of the game. The Bengals break the huddle on second-and-1. Left tackle Andrew Whitworth lingers in the backfield and then takes the position of a fullback.
- Bengals defensive line back to getting sacks and dancing Updated: Oct-05-15 6:06 pm
CINCINNATI - Domata Peko leveled Kansas City's Alex Smith, popped up to his feet and started dancing. The tackle rubbed both hands across his belly while gyrating his wide hips.
- By settling for field goals, Chiefs settle for 1-3 start Updated: Oct-05-15 4:45 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - After a lopsided loss in Green Bay, Chiefs coach Andy Reid spent the week placing the blame squarely on his own shoulders, arguing he didn't do a good enough job preparing his players.
- Andy Dalton's elite play a big reason Bengals are unbeaten Updated: Sep-30-15 6:25 pm
CINCINNATI - When Andy Dalton was introduced before the All-Star celebrity softball game at Great American Ball Park in July, many of the fans booed.
- Unbeaten Bengals have chance to take control of AFC North Updated: Sep-28-15 6:38 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals are in rare territory for them: Unbeaten after three games with an early chance to take control of their division.
- Unbeaten Bengals look down at winless Ravens in AFC North Updated: Sep-28-15 2:42 am
- Winless Ravens lose lead and game to Bengals, 28-24 Updated: Sep-27-15 6:40 pm
BALTIMORE - There really isn't any mystery surrounding the Baltimore Ravens' unprecedented 0-3 start.
- Dalton, Green lead Bengals over winless Ravens 28-24 Updated: Sep-27-15 5:55 pm
BALTIMORE - Thrust into a familiar scenario, the Cincinnati Bengals performed as they had in the past.
- Bengals fan flies from England to Cincinnati to see game Updated: Sep-26-15 9:48 am
CINCINNATI - Orange juice in one hand, a grande caramel macchiato in the other, Matthew Catterall looked every bit the Bengals fan the Monday morning following a victory on an Oktoberfest Zinzinnati Sunday: bleary eyed, a little hungover, but incredibly satisfied.
- Bengals are masters of the fast start, need to keep it up Updated: Sep-23-15 4:56 pm
CINCINNATI - Nobody's getting carried away by the Bengals' impressive start.
- Ravens struggling defense looks to rebound vs. Bengals Updated: Sep-23-15 1:30 pm
OWINGS MILLS, Maryland - Missed assignments, breakdowns in coverage and poor tackling.
- McCoy defends decision not to use timeouts before halftime Updated: Sep-21-15 9:25 pm
SAN DIEGO - Chargers coach Mike McCoy is defending his decision not to use his final two timeouts at the end of the first half of Sunday's loss at Cincinnati and at least get the ball back and take a few shots down the field with Philip Rivers and his talented receivers.
- Bernard's big game gives Bengals something to consider at RB Updated: Sep-21-15 4:34 pm
CINCINNATI - Running back Jeremy Hill stood at the end of the bench with his helmet on, watching his backup lead Cincinnati to another win.
- Balanced Bengals offense sets up 24-19 win over Chargers Updated: Sep-21-15 2:16 am
CINCINNATI - The Bengals weren't about to let it happen again.
- Dalton throws for 3 TDs, Bengals beat Chargers 24-19 Updated: Sep-20-15 5:48 pm
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton throws three touchdown passes, each to a different receiver. Jeremy Hill gets benched for fumbling twice, and his backup runs for 123 yards.
- Raiders focused on running ball against Ravens Updated: Sep-17-15 7:08 pm
BERKELEY, California - For all the concern over the injury to the throwing hand of Raiders quarterback Derek Carr, the team's inability to run the ball in its season-opening loss to Cincinnati has to be even more troubling.
- Bengals CB Adam 'Pacman' Jones fined $35,000 Updated: Sep-16-15 4:30 pm
CINCINNATI - Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones was fined $35,000 by the NFL for his personal foul against Raiders receiver Amari Cooper during their opener on Sunday.
- With everyone healthy, Bengals offense is balanced in opener Updated: Sep-14-15 5:13 pm
CINCINNATI - The first throw went to tight end Tyler Eifert, who was out for all but eight plays last season.
- Bengals spoil Del Rio's debut with 33-13 win over Raiders Updated: Sep-14-15 2:40 am
OAKLAND, California - With so much attention paid to A.J. Green on the outside, Andy Dalton was pleased to get big tight end Tyler Eifert back to control the middle of the field.
- NFL Today, Week 1 Updated: Sep-13-15 10:39 pm
- Raiders struggle in Del Rio's debut as coach Updated: Sep-13-15 9:34 pm
OAKLAND, California - The offense didn't take a snap across midfield until the fourth quarter. The defense struggled from the opening drive.
- Bengals spoil Del Rio's debut with 33-13 win over Raiders Updated: Sep-13-15 9:03 pm
OAKLAND, California - Andy Dalton couldn't have scripted his season opener with Cincinnati much better.
- The Latest: Raiders booed off field at halftime vs Cincy Updated: Sep-13-15 6:12 pm
The Latest on the NFL's opening Sunday (all times EDT):
- Raiders QB Derek Carr leaves with injury Updated: Sep-13-15 5:38 pm
OAKLAND, California - Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr has left the opener against Cincinnati with an undisclosed injury.
- Aldon Smith active for Raiders debut vs. Bengals Updated: Sep-13-15 3:05 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Aldon Smith is active for the season opener just two days after signing with the Oakland Raiders.